Status: Still working on it. Be patient my sweets :)

Phobias

Sanguivoriphobia- Fear of Vampires

It's the middle of the night, and I am nearly asleep, just lazily thinking about how earlier in the day Rayvenn was put in the psycho ward. That girl needs some serious mental evaluations done. My mind then wonders on over to how good Gerard's ass looked in those black skinny jeans. Normally you would'n't think a doctor to wear skinny jeans but holy fuck I am glad he did.
Just then my door opens, but I have no idea who it is. When they climb on top of me I start getting ideas. 'Please be Gerard! Please be Gerard!' my brain chants over and over.
"Hey GeeGee. Someone's a little eager tonight." I purr out happily, eyes still closed.
Suddenly, he leans over me with a frustrated growl, and bites my exposed neck. Okay, this is definitely not Gee. I whip my head up to find that it is actually Rayvenn on me. I freak out because Whoa! This chick was locked up in the psych ward. How the hell did she get out, and why the fuck is she biting my neck?!
"What the fuck!!? Stop! Get the fuck of me you sadistic bitch!" I scream at her, pushing at her but to no avail.
"No, Frankie! Don't you see? We can be together forever if you just hold still." She says lifting up from my throat for a split second, before going back to it.
"Fucking no! I don't even like girls like that!! None-the-less ones who try to fucking eat me!"
Then Rayvenn draws blood, and I scream in pain, hoping to get someone's attention so they can lock up this vampire wanna-be before she rips my skinny throat out. As if on cue, Gerard runs in the room, looking panicked (Gerard works here 24/7). Rayvenn snaps her head up, actually fucking hissing at Gerard, mouth stained with my blood.
When he advances towards me, she lunges at Gee, and tries to bite him as well. Then, the other nurses finally hear her and drag her of Gerard and back to the psych ward, forcing her into a straight jacket as they go. We just sit there panting for a bit, not having any idea of what just happened.
"So, um....What the actual fuck was that?" I ask him, wiping at the blood on my neck with the sheets of my bed.
"Oh," He starts nervously chuckling, "I should've told you...she actually thinks she's a vampire. I mean, she does have phobias, but she hasn't tried to harm anyone until you came here."
I stare in shock.
"You mean...she fucking thinks she's a bloodsucking, horrifying, undead, immortal creature, but you let her into the phobia ward?" I say incredulously.
"It wasn't my choice! The head doctor put her there, claiming the 'Vampirism' was just a phase." He says, looking down at his lap.
"I don't blame you, Gee. I just think a phase wouldn't result in her nearly riping out my throat, and making me bleed."
"You're bleeding?!" Gerard snaps his head up immediately.
"Yeah? You didn't notice?" I ask, kind of confused.
"Of course fucking not! I would've helped you if I had!" Gerard exclaims, rushing over to me and grabbing some alcohol pads, band-aids, and antibiotic cream all from one pocket in his lab coat. He notices me looking oddly at his pockets and explains shyly,
"What? You never no when you might need these."
"Or when a fucking delusional fake Vampire will try to kill you" I laugh out.
"Or that." He replies laughing, dabbing at the small wounds with an alcohol pad.
"Ouch! Motherfucker! That stings!" I hiss out.
"I know Frankie, I know. I'm sorry hun, just hold on I'm almost done." He apologizes gently, which somehow soothes me, making the pain seem more bearable.
He rubs some antibiotic cream on it and places a few band-aids over that.
"There, all finished." He states with a big smile.
"Well, it still hurts a bit." I complain.
"Would you like me to kiss it and make it better?" He says innocently, but I can see the mischief in his beautiful eyes.
"Yes please." I answer sweetly, quickly hatching a foolproof plan of attack.
He kisses the wound gently, even through the band-aids I feel a spark; an energizing tingle.
"My mouth hurts too," I start, smirking, "so does my stomach, and lower areas." I finish waggling my eyebrows suggestively at the last part.
Gerard just laughs, kissing me full on the mouth. It sends a spark like it did when he kissed my neck, but a thousand times stronger. He then licks my lip, asking for entrance, and I grant access happily. It is addicting, his taste. It's a mix of coffee, cigarettes, and mint. Odd combination, but oh-so-amazing.
He then kisses his way down my chest, leaving me mewling and writhing beneath him in pleasure just from those simple touches.
"You're so beautiful Frankie." He murmurs against the skin of my tattooed abdomen.
By this time I'm completely aroused, and eager for him to go further south.
"C'mon Gee, stop teasing me!" I whine.
"Oh, I'm teasing you?" He asks smirking.
I nod my head vigorously at him.
"Well, honey, then you clearly don't know what teasing is." He laughs, but I can tell he's up to something.
He continues down further, nosing the bulge in my thin boxers. I moan out, causing him to smirk even wider.
"What's s-so f-funny Gee?" I stutter out, completely and utterly turned on by this man.
"Oh nothing. Just...this." He laughs, and you will never guess what he does next.
The fucker grabs my package, causing me to cry out in ecstasy, and then stands up and walks out of the fucking room with nothing more than blowing me a kiss and winking. What the fucking fuck! That's not fair! This was not how it was supposed to happen! We were supposed to go all the way, and then cuddle in each others arms while gazing lovingly into one another's eyes.
Okay so I'm a hopeless romantic. Fucking bite me. Well, actually don't, I've had enough of that for one day. Fucking Gerard and his fucking teasing bullshit. Now I have to take care of this problem all by myself. Damn all hot doctors and their seductive yet torturous ways.
I will get him back, you can count on that.