Status: Still working on it. Be patient my sweets :)

Phobias

Claustrophobia- Fear of small, enclosed spaces

It's the next morning, and I am in the cafeteria eating breakfast, which, by the way, tastes fucking awesome. After I dump my tray (It’s just like school, but with edible food and nurses everywhere.), I start looking around for Lyn-Z -because she seemed super shaken up after yesterday’s events. I don't see her anywhere and she's usually there about the same time I am, so I spot Gerard and decide to ask him if he's seen her.
“Hey GeeGee,” I greet him, winking cutely. “Have you seen Zee today?”
“Oh, hey Frankie, and no I actually haven’t. I haven’t even heard a word about her since the incident with Rayvenn.” He says, furrowing his eyebrows in thought.
“Huh. Weird.”I state thoughtfully. “Well, see ya later cutie.”I say with a kiss so quick a hummingbird would have to squint to see it and a smack on his pretty little ass.
I prance away smirking, and when I glance back, Gerard’s face is as red as the striped shirt I’m wearing today. I just giggle and go to find the man in charge of our division.
That gentleman turns out to be the guy who runs this entire insane asylum (insert bad asylum joke here). That man’s name is Dr. Ransid Stahl, but he likes to go by Dr. Stahl or just plain Sid. I can see why, the poor man. His parents need to be fined just for giving him that name.
Anyway, I finally locate his office and knock on the door,
“Excuse me? Dr. Stahl?” I ask.
The door swings open to reveal a very sharply dressed middle aged man.
“Oh, hello! I’m available to talk, and who might you be?” He inquires kindly, gesturing for me to walk in the large room.
“Oh, sorry. I am Frank Iero. I was recently admitted to the Phobia Ward of this institute.” I respond respectfully, taking a seat in one of the chairs in front of his chaotic desk.
There are important looking papers everywhere; on the keyboard of the expensive looking computer, under the empty coffee cup, and some close to falling off the edge of the desk.
He must notice me looking at the mess because he apologizes,
“Excuse the mess, busy week. So, what did you want to talk about Mr. Iero?”
“Well, I wanted to know if you had any information on a friend of mine. I haven’t seen her today and I’m getting worried.” I state.
“Okay, what is this friend’s name?” He inquires.
“Lyn-Z…..erm…Ballato? I think it’s Ballato, but I am not sure.” I answer, unsure of the last name.
“Ah, yes. She was put in the Isolation Ward early this morning. She was uncontrollably crying, screaming and just plain irate. I had no choice but to send her there.”
What.
“You did what?! You knew her fear was of being attacked, she got attacked, and you fucking expect her to act like nothing happened?! You cage her up like an animal instead of letting Dr. Way help her!?” I rage, seeing red and jumping to my feet.
“Calm down Mr. Iero. She is perfectly fine in Isolation. All she needs is to realize that she is safe.” The doctor states, seeming a little surprised at my sudden outrage.
“Fuck that! What she needs are her friends. She needs to know that we will protect her. Not to be locked up, with no contact what so ever. Those fucking padded white walls, the white in general, make the patients go insane with paranoia and lack of color! You know what? Fuck you and your stupid treatment methods!” I yell out, pushing the shiny new computer right off the desk, causing it to smash into pieces on the tiled floor.
I then run out of the office and back to my room. I have a bit of a problem controlling my anger. Always have, and now I’ve really fucked up. I nearly fall off my little bed when Gerard walks in. Fuck, I didn’t even hear him knock.
“Hey, Frankie. Sorry I scared you, hun. You okay? You look a little peeved.” He says sitting down next to me.
As gorgeous as he may be, I really don’t want to talk to him about this right now.
“It’s fine Gee. I really don’t want to talk about it, though. Can you—never mind.”I trail off.
“Can I what?”
“Nothing, it’s stupid.” I mumble, looking down at my lap.
“Babe, nothing you could ever ask me is stupid.” He expresses, lifting my chin with two of his artistic fingers.
“I just wanted to know if you could lay here with me, until I fall asleep. I don’t like it in here, too fucking small.” I say shyly.
“Oh, honey. Of course I will.” Gerard says sweetly, and wraps his long pale arms around me.
We then lay down and fucking cuddle until I drift off to sleep. The only thing I feel before I sleep are a pair of soft warm lips on my forehead.