‹ Prequel: Forever Cursed
Status: Active as I can be! (Comments/Recommendation/SUBSCRIBERS mean the world to me!)

Cursed Twins

The Beginning-Marsella

I kissed him harder. I wanted to feel something. Something special. Something extraordinary.

ANYTHING!

But all I felt was just lips pressing against each other.

The kid moaned against my lips and grabbed my ass. Ugh, these tricks never get old do they? I pushed him away, breathing hard and felt him continue to kiss my neck.

"Stop!" I snapped and pushed him back.

"What? Why baby? Everything was good...SO good." He moaned against my neck. I simply rolled my eyes, brought my knee up and hit him in the balls.

"Ugh!" He groaned and bent down holding his area. "What the fuck Marsella!"

"I told you to stop jackass." I shook my head and walked out of the dark ally we were in. Walking into a more crowded street, I sighed.

It was always the same. No matter how hot they were, no matter how muscular or sexy ass's they had, they weren't enough. Just weren't! And Iv kissed a billion of guys. All shapes and sizes.

So what the fuck was I expecting?

All the stupid fairy tales about true love, and how the kiss is supposed to feel was just BS huh? But, it HAD to exist right? I mean my parents-

My parents...

I shook my head looking down at my red high heels. My fucking parents was another problem. I had recently found out that I had been adopted. Yep! I knew it was all to good to be true-born in California to a rich family who all had blond hair. It pisses me off that I didn't realize it sooner. I mean, how hard is it to realize you might not belong in the family when your the only one with pale skin instead of tan skin. Or have brown hair instead of blond? Or have honey brown eyes instead of blue? Or-

"Hey! Watch out!" A voice came from behind me and the next minute I felt the hard pavement on my back. Ouch...

I blinked a couple times, ignoring the small pain on my back that was slowly fading. I focused my eyes on the handsome face who hovered above me.

"Are you okay?" The voice came again. But I was too taken back to answer. He had dirty blond hair and blazing green eyes. His face was just perfection-nothing was out of place, nothing! "Are you okay!" He repeated, sounding a bit irritated.

"Yeah." I said weakly and tried to get up. The stranger beside me sighed and held out a hand to help me. I glared at the hand and got up myself. He acted like I was a weak little thing.

And clearly he was wrong.

Dusting my red dress off I looked up at his green eyes. "What was that for?" I snapped.

"What was THAT for? Oh I'm sorry, I should have just let that truck just run over you...Completely forgot that standing in the middle of a road was normal." He rolled his eyes and smashed his hands in his jacket.

"Oh..." I frowned and looked at the empty spot in the road where I was standing a few seconds ago. "Well..thanks." I added.

"Don't say stuff you don't mean." Were his last words before he turned and walked the other way.

I frowned even more and watched him leave. What an ass, I thought. But then again, I wasn't exactly the nicest person either. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't stop this feel from rising in my stomach.

A feeling that I had been searching for my whole life. A feeling that was just too familiar to look away from. A feeling that I knew, would only get stronger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tadaaaa! Soooo watchaaaa think! Lol! Left ya kinda hanging in the air! I know! Things will make sense I promise! Keep reading and you'll seee Im not kidding around!

Aso, thanks to my four subscribers already! Gosh I love ya allll!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!