‹ Prequel: Forever Cursed
Status: Active as I can be! (Comments/Recommendation/SUBSCRIBERS mean the world to me!)

Cursed Twins

A Pull-Matilda

Lunch.

Everyone hates lunch on the first day of entering a new school right? Well, things don’t change in college. At least not for me anyway.

I sighed and pressed my head against my cold locker for a bit trying to keep my breathing even. I had already taken out the books I needed for my last few classes for the end of the day. The hard part now, was lunch.

"Hey!" A soft and quiet voice said behind me.

I opened my eyes and turned around to face her. "Hey." I replied with very little emotion. But I quickly tried to make up for it with a small smile.

The girl laughed a bit and shook her head. "Only smile if you mean it. It’s alright, first days suck anyway." She said, trying to make me feel better. And it helped…but only a little.

"Matilda." I held out my hand and she shook it politely.

"Crystal." She told me with a smile. "Have any place to sit during lunch?"

Sighing a bit, I shook my head. "No...not really." I replied honestly.

"Goodies! Then you’re welcome to join my friends and me outside!" Crystal offered and I gratefully accepted.

Entering the cafeteria was like any other time I had done it. But this cafeteria was…well different. I scanned the room and realized that it looked like the groups had been split in half. Some jocks sat on the left side, and other jokes on the right. The same went with any other cliques that were here.

Crystal and I stood in the lunch line and paid for our food. While grabbing the tray, I felt my left shoulder begin to burn a bit again. But Crystal was already leading the way outside, so I would have to suck up the pain for a little while longer.
We walked outside and I kept an eye on the steps to make sure I didn’t fall when a muscular body bumped my shoulder.

"Oh…I’m sorry." I stuttered glancing up at him. He had spiky hair, and deep blue eyes. How…very good looking, I thought.

But he said nothing back.

Not an apology. Not nothing! All he did was look at me and chuckled before he continued his way back up the stairs.

"Why did you apology to HIM?" Crystal stressed the word him, which made me frown.

"Because I need to be a bit more careful where I walk…" I replied not understanding why she sounded so mad.

She sighed and shook her head. "Come on…Just don’t ever apologize to that jackass Larkson again. Oh, and stay away from his cousin Cambriel also."

I stopped in my tracks. "Did you say Cambriel?" I needed to make sure I heard right.

"Yes. Now come on, there are a few people I want you to meet!" She mentioned and tugged me toward a table that two people were already sitting at.

"Hey guys!" Crystal said cheerfully. "This is Matilda. Matilda this is Christina, and Shawn."

I waved a bit and they greeted me back happily as I sat down.

"Conner is usually here too but he had some assignment that he needed to do on the computer today, so yeah." Crystal said taking a bite from her sandwich.

Christina and Shawn were busy eating spaghetti like The Lady and The Tramp did in the movies, which made me laugh a bit. Guess those two just started dating.

"Ugh! Guys please! Another time!" Crystal complained and rolled her eyes.

Christina giggled and Shawn shook his head smiling. "Very well Crystal of all Crystals!" He smirked and looked at me. "How’s your first day treating you?"

"Well…I’ve had better for sure." I replied honestly.

"Cheer up then! The day has only just started!" Christina said happily.

"Why?" I curiously asked, looking at all of them.

"Camp fire party!" They exclaimed loudly.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Wow…Sounds like fun, but…I’m not really a party girl." I told them, the camp fire thing not really being a surprise to me.

"Come on! We can dress as sluts like that twin of yours!" Shawn commented and they all laughed.

But I didn’t.

Their laughter quickly died down as they stared at my face. "You guys saw her?" My voice sounding like a scared kid.

They looked at each other and nodded. "Yeah, we saw you two come face to face apparently for the first time this morning after first period. The resemblance is just extraordinary. The only difference is your eyes!" Crystal admitted.

"So…are you two sisters?" Christina asked with wide eyes. But I replied with a sigh and shrugged my shoulders.

"Don’t know yet."

"Either way, it doesn’t matter! Are you coming or what?" Shawn said with a smile and wrapped his arm around Christian’s waist.

I began to shake my head but Crystal quickly cut me off, "Of course she is!" She answered for me. The odd part was…I didn’t feel like saying no.

I felt that I NEEDED to go.

ƸӜƷ


The sky was absolutely black and the air was the perfect temperature. The forest was filled with trees that made the air smell pure. The night was just wonderful.

Crystal led the way toward the party in the forest with her baby blue mini-dress and black flats. Her brown curls bumping on her shoulder with each step she took. And her blue eyes filled with light joy.

"You look great! Don’t worry so much!" She reminded me with a smile and I laughed. Crystal had helped me pick out an outfit which consisted of a jean mini-skirt with black leggings and a pretty green top that brought out my eyes.

I looked around and began to see many camp fire’s lit up and many people appear as well. There were a couple tables with food, beer, or punch-which I was guessing had already been spiked. Music was playing also and there was a place where people were dancing wildly.

It was your typical, average, camp fire party.

Turning my head to my right, I noticed a boy who had dirty blond hair and green eyes. Biting my lip, I knew I had to clear a few things with him.

"Hey, Crystal, I’ll meet up with you in a bit okay? Have to go say hi to someone first." I replied, and she turned to look at who I was talking about.

"Oh Conner! You know him? You know…never mind! Tell him I say hi!" She laughed and waved goodbye.

So that was Conner.

I took a deep breath and sat beside him quietly. He lifted his head and our green eyes connected.

"Hi…I just wanted to say-"

"I’m so sorry for being so extremely rude and a jackass this morning." He cut me off shaking his head to himself. "I just didn’t realize there were two of you."

"So, you saw us. When we ran into each other I mean."

He nodded. "Yeah. And when I talked with Christina, Crystal, and Shawn, they confirmed there were two of you because they sat with you at lunch while the other sat in the lunchroom."

"Oh…" I said quietly and looked at the fire sighing. "Well, your apology is accepted." I looked up at him with a polite smile which he easily returned.

"I’m Conner." He extended his hand and I shook it. My left shoulder gave a small tingle instead of a burn this time, but it was easy to ignore.

"I’m Matilda."

"And I’m here to claim what’s mine." A snotty voice that sound so freaking close to mine, said out of the blue.

Conner and I looked up to see my twin glaring at us.

"You can go now!" She said rolling her eyes with her hands on her hips. I shook my head and got up. I came here to have a little fun right? This was definitely not that.

"You don’t have to go ANYWHERE if you don’t want to Matilda." Conner said, standing up with me.

"No…Really, it’s okay. I told Crystal I’d meet up with her after clearing things up with you." I nodded at him. "I’ll see you tomorrow." I said and turned my back on them.

ƸӜƷ


My night was going pretty damn good!

I had to admit, I was being a little stubborn, well no…I was being REALLY stubborn but Crystal and Shawn finally got me to loosen up a bit. Laughing, I finally told them I needed to take a break from dancing and walked over to lean against a tree to catch my breath.

"Well, well, well, look who decided to come and without me as her date. I’m a bit hurt." A familiar voice said with a smirk on his lips.

Cambriel.

Oh great, just what I wanted. "Go find someone else to bother." I snapped and crossed my arms looking into his honey brown eyes. Eyes that I wish I could just glance at.

"Someone like who?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow of his.

"Like my twin." I rolled my eyes, overhearing everyone talking about us already.

He shrugged, "She’s not my type."

I burst out laughing and shook my head. "We’re exactly the same. What are you talking about, ‘she’s not my type.’" I mimicked him.

"Yeah. You see, I have a thing for girls with beautiful green eyes."

I froze and my laugh died. I glanced up at the sky and felt this pull. A pull that needed to be settled with. I placed my head in my hands and shook my head, not understanding.

"Hey…you okay there?" Cambriel asked, quickly coming closer and placed his strong hands on my shoulders.

I shut my eyes hard and felt the pain leave when he touched me. My eyes shot open again and gazed into his. I needed to do one thing and one thing only.

To kiss him.

My lips met his in an instant and my hands were on his cheeks pulling him close. I kept my eyes closed and lost myself in our deep kisses.

Kisses that I had no damn clue why I started them. Kisses that were what I needed in my mind. Kisses that seemed so much more than kisses at this very moment.

But it wasn’t until we pulled apart that I fell to my knee’s holding my head tightly.

The most painful and uncontrollable burning in my head had started.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Hey guys!!!! Have not been feeling well for starters, which adds to the reason it has been taking me weeeks to update! For that i am soooooooo really sorrry! =( Also have been having to work, and do some summer school stuff before school actually starts (like read two fourhundered or more page books, and anotate them and answer questions!! Aaahh!) so...lets just say, iv been alot busyer than I thought. But please, please stay with me guys! Promise you the chaoter updates WILL ALWAYS be worth it!]

Ohhhh SNAP! What JUST HAPPENED! Ahahaha!! Lol! Cliffhangers..,you gotta love them right??? Jkjk! Well, tell me what you think!? Ideas? Anyyyything! Love to hear them and they always help for inspirtion when im stuck! =)

Again, thank you SOOOO MUCH for my twenty three subscribers right now and five recommendations! Sooo freaking happy! Lots of love to my readers also!

Thank you to my new commenter summinUNUSUAL
Love to hear you love it so far!!

Response to my best/active commenter!: XTeamSammiX
Haha! I am extremly happy you liked the last update! Haha, and yes, we got to learn another importsnt info in this chapter about Larkson! (Mores to COME!) lol! I was a bit hurt though to see you will only be staying to read this for 97%...where will you go for the best and last 3%? =( hahah!!! Jkjk! =p

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!