‹ Prequel: Forever Cursed
Status: Active as I can be! (Comments/Recommendation/SUBSCRIBERS mean the world to me!)

Cursed Twins

The Pain-Matilda

Sounds and sensations.

Those were the first things I was fully aware of when I started to come out of my sleep. It was pretty quiet around me but I could still hear the small sounds coming from the dorm next door. The bed felt...well normal and the pillow was extremely soft.

But something was off. The smell. The smell of cologne.

My eyes snapped right open and I realized this wasn't my bed nor my room. Quickly sitting up I looked around until I felt my head grow dizzy and disoriented. I groaned and rubbed my temples hoping that the feeling would go away. Unfortunately, it faded only slightly and only for a few seconds.

Silently I looked around and saw a huge TV in the middle of the room against a wall. There were two small desks as well as another bed across the room. I looked down at myself and realized I was still fully clothed which gave me a sense of relief.

“What the hell are you doing here?” The voice suddenly snapped me out of my own mind and I quickly looked back up at the door where the guys voice came from.

“I...uh….” I paused when another door suddenly open and Cambriel came out wearing only jeans.

“Calm your ass down Mitch! Relax, would you? What’s your problem?” Cambriel snapped. But that wasn't what worried me. What worried me was the feeling of the room shaking and my head slowly starting to grow a pain that I can’t even begin to explain.

I looked down at my trembling hands and heard nothing but silence which made me look up only to see Cambriel and Mitch staring back at me. Both their eyes grew wide and I swear I saw their nostrils grow ten times bigger.

“You brought one of them here?” Mitch stressed on the word ‘them’ and glared at Cambriel and me. “Your cousin is going to explode and have a huge fit Cam! I mean I know you don’t like to follow his rules and such...but come on!”

“Sshh! I didn’t know she was one of them until….well now!” He snapped back at him. He narrowed his eyes as he took another look at me as if he had brought in a stranger into his room.

I narrowed my eyes at him now. What the heck were they talking about? What was I doing here? And why was the feeling in my head making it harder and harder to pick up on what they were saying? I open my mouth to ask some of these questions but none of them came out. Nothing came out of my mouth come to think of it. Slowly, I made it out of the bed as the two of them kept yapping back and forth but as soon as my feet felt the floor my knees grew weak and I felt the cold floor on my knees.

And then there was the fact that the room was shaking and this time it didn’t feel like my imagination. The room was actually shaking.

Cambriel was suddenly at my side, with a shirt on, helping me stand and asking Mitch questions that I could only catch in bursts.

“What do we do?”

“I don’t know...your problem bro.”

“Seriously come on!....Help...here.”

“No way….not touching that!”

“Fuck off then!”

“Nurse office….best bet.”

I groan and finally yelled out in pain as I held my head with my hands and winced. Fuck! This hurts! What the heck is going on!

“Ow!” I screamed and felt strong arms lift me up and carry me cradle style. I shut my eyes tightly wincing still and breathing hard. I wasn’t sure I was going to make it to wherever the heck we were going to go but the moment I opened my eyes for a second, I realized we were in some kind of nurse's office already.

How in the world did that happen? The boys dorm was farther from the school than the girls so there was no way we could have made it to the nurse’s office in less than a minute….right?

But the harder I thought, the more pain it caused my head.

“UGH! Make it stop!” I managed to scream as I felt something soft on my back now which I only assumed was a bed.

“Fuck!” I heard Cam’s voice yell as well as shouting for someone to come and help.

The burning in my head continued as well as small bursts of blackouts and not being able to hear at the same time. My head moved from side to side as I held it hoping it would help but nothing seemed to work.

“I didn’t do it! Promise!” Cambriel’s voice came out in panic and I heard another set of footsteps come into the room.

I felt the nurse quickly bend down and touch my head, neck, shoulders, stomach, and arms as if she were finding where the source of pain was coming from. Eventually her hands settled on my left shoulder. I briefly opened my eyes only to see her gathering what looked like crystals and herbs which would have made me laugh but even the thought of that right now was impossible.

“How long has she been like this?” I heard the nurse ask in a serious voice while she placed the crystals on my shoulders and forced me to stay still with my arms to my sides. Opening my eyes was still not an option since every time I did I wanted to scream.

“She...this happened last night. I mean, we kissed and then she just started screaming. Then that lead to her just passing out….” Cambriel said frantically.

“Kissed?!” Shock was the only thing that could have been heard from the nurse’s voice. I felt her hands suddenly by my temples and heard her hum. What in the world is going on? Why couldn’t anyone just get rid of this burning pain in my head!?

“Please! Make….it….STOP!” I pleaded and shut my eyes even tighter than they already were.

“What’s going on here!” A different voice said but I could honestly care less who this new person was.

“Principle Beckens, Cam said all this happened last night.” The nurse said, holding onto my head tightly before adding, “I think she’s awakening.”

My eyes suddenly shot open to the word awakening and my mouth opens to scream. But instead the scream gets caught in my throat and my eyelids became too heavy to hold open.

Awakening? What could that possibly mean? Those were the last questions I managed to form before falling into a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So I know it's been a VERYYYYY long while since I have written a chapter, and for that I am deeply sorry! I'm slowly but surly getting back into it, therefore this chapter I know probably isn't the greatest or the longest. But I promise the story will start to pick up soon! (I hope, if I can keep writing!) Lol! Either way, I hope you guys enjoyed at least some of it but more is to come! Questions will be answered! =p
Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!