‹ Prequel: Forever Cursed
Status: Active as I can be! (Comments/Recommendation/SUBSCRIBERS mean the world to me!)

Cursed Twins

Something Real-Marsella

"You're going to miss us! Admit it!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "You guys wish!" I smirked and hugged my friends goodbye.

"Don't worry guys, she'll be back. When she lands in Denver she will say, "shit, my friends were right!" And she will be on the first flight back." Hayden said with a flip of her hair. I laughed, shaking my head.

"Wish me luck!" I said.

"So will not!" Hayden replied with a smirk as I sent her a glare and hugged her goodbye one more time. The rest of the girls waved goodbye, leaving me standing by the boarding door alone.

"Miss, the plane will be leaving shortly." A worker behind me said and I handed her my boarding pass. I took my first class seat and looked out the window.

"What! Of course not! Just because you are angry doesn't allow you to move away!" My not-mother yelled.

"I can do whatever the hell I want! Ill be eighteen in a week, so technically, I don't belong to you anymore....But wait, I never DID belong to you to start with!" I snapped and glared at her.

"Thomas, try talking some sense into her!" She said to my not-father.

"Sweetheart-"

"NO! Iv had enough of all these lies! Just enough! I'm going to Denver whether you approve or not! I don't need your permission anymore for ANYTHING." I grabbed a few more pieces of clothing and smashed them into my suitcase.

"We love you sweetheart." He said and took my not-mother outside and closed the door behind him. I stood there shocked and continued to hear them arguing on the other side of the door.


"Would you like anything to drink miss?"

I drew away from my memory and shook my head at the flight attendant. When she left and the plane was in the air, I searched around in my hand bag and pulled out a black folder.

A folder that held the only memory of my real parents.

"Take this." My not-father told me as he handed me a black folder.

"I don't need your money. I have my own." I told him and pulled my suitcase behind me.

"Its your birth certificate...Your real one."

I froze and snapped my head to look at him. He held the folder out to me and I slowly took it."


Now that I had some time alone, I opened the folder and saw a fancy, old-looking certificate. It only had my first name, birth date, and the time I was born. It didn't tell what my parents names were or what hospital I was born in. It looked more like a handmade piece of paper!

I forced the tears in my eyes back and put the folder away. This wouldn't help me, I thought. But then....why would Denver help either? I had chosen Denver over all the other best school because of instinct. An instinct that forced me to choose that location.

And I was a girl of instinct.

For the rest of the flight, I slept and listened to my music. I was tempted to sneak in a drink, but decided against it. I wanted a clear head when I got to Colorado. Or as clear as a damn head I could get.

The plan landed and everyone boarded off. I took my time, knowing that I was in no rush, and took in my surroundings. The airport was like any other. It had the luggage pick up area, the chariot area, the custody area, and then the exit of course. I walked out of the airport and right away got a cab. Getting in, I told the man the name of my college and was off.

I let myself smile a bit while I looked out the window. I knew it was too early to smile, but this feeling was new. A feeling like I belonged here. We passed many luxurious hotels, and restaurants; as well as many ski parks or activity areas. We eventually made it to the college and I thanked the driver, while he helped getting my suitcase. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and reopened them to look at my college.

What would I find here, I had no clue. But I knew it would be something different. Something real.
♠ ♠ ♠
Helllloooo! =) Another update! Yayay! Lol! Hope you guys are enjoying it! It is starting off a little slow, but things will pick up, I promise! Thank you all who have subscribed,commented, or recommended! Love you all too much! =p

Shout out to my amazing commentors!(Think I forgot to post on last chapter, not sure!)
Sherbz97,
MissRead11, and
XTeamSammiX!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!