‹ Prequel: Forever Cursed
Status: Active as I can be! (Comments/Recommendation/SUBSCRIBERS mean the world to me!)

Cursed Twins

First Day-Marsella

“You can’t wear that to class young lady.”

“You’ve GOT to be kidding me! Its college!” I exclaimed to my first hour teacher and crossed my arms. What was wrong with a strapless shirt that was too short and a mini skirt with knee length high heeled boots? Nothing, exactly!

“Don’t get that tone with me young lady! Go and change or I’ll call the principle.”

“Do it.” I dared and waited. Sure enough, she grabbed the phone and dialed.

So, here I was, on the first damn day of college, in the principal’s office trying to explain that there was nothing wrong with what I wore. My explanations failed when he told me there was a dress code here even though it was college.

Great. Fucking great!

I left the office and went back to my dorm and walked in. I shared the room with a girl. An extremely smart and boring girl. She was into books and all that stuff which right away told me that she didn’t have a spare bottle of vodka lying around. Nor was she going to keep it a secret if I sneaked out at night to go party.

I rolled my eyes and changed into skinny black jeans, hot pink tank top and the black high heeled boots that I had on earlier. I sighed and walked past the mirror but froze when I saw the black dot on my right shoulder. I glared at the disgusting birthmark and was tempted to get it taken off so many times before. It wasn’t that I didn’t have the money, it was more like if I had it taken off…I would have a piece of me taken away.

I know. Sounds extremely stupid. Most of the time I covered it up with makeup. But as the years passed, it only seemed to be getting darker and darker.

I grabbed my black, rocker jacket and put it on. Slowly grabbing my tote bag, I took my dorm key and walked back out.

I got yelled on my fire day of college. I got sent to the principal’s office on the first day of college. I couldn’t wear what I wanted on my first day of college. And I most likely missed half of my first goddamn period already.

Happy eighteenth birthday to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hellooo!!! Alright, I know...its an extremely short chapter!!!l I KNOWW!! The new two chapter will be just like this one, if not a LITTLE bit shorter! But things will be happening quickly....ALOT of things! The next chapter will be extremly exciting! Promise!! Pleaseeeee keep reading! And thank you to those who already are and have commented/subscribed/recommended! Love you guys!

SPecial shout out to a comment that made me laught my ass off! Thank you sooooo much!
XTeamSammiX

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!