‹ Prequel: Forever Cursed
Status: Active as I can be! (Comments/Recommendation/SUBSCRIBERS mean the world to me!)

Cursed Twins

Confused-Matilda

You get stared at. You get talked about. You’re the new gossip of the day or could be for the whole year.

This is what you get on your first day of starting a new college.

I sighed and stood up from the bench when I heard the first bell ring. Looking down at my schedule, I saw that I had history first period. Perfect, my favorite subject!

I made my way to the classroom and saw that the room was pretty much full already. There were two empty seats. One beside a girl that was too busy applying heavy loads of lipstick and makeup. The other seat was beside a boy who was too busy looking out the window.

I decided to sit next to the boy.

I sat down quietly beside him and opened my notebook ready to take notes. I wrote down the date and was about to begin doodling when I heard the boys voice beside me.

“Your eyes aren't honey brown anymore.”

I turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow. “Excuse me?” I asked him. The boy had dirty blond hair and green eyes. His features were sharp and appeared to be well put together.

“Oh good. Not even going to say hello to the person who saved you life? How nice of you.” He snapped and rolled his eyes.

What!

“Um…Have we met before?” I questioned. If this guy was trying to flirt…I think I would do a better job than him. And that says A LOT about my flirting skills-which I have none of.

“So your going to act like you don’t know me huh? Fine.” His jaw tightened and he turned to face the front when the teacher entered.

Brown eyes? Saved my life? What the heck was this freaking stranger talking about? I have never in my life met this person before. He must have me confused with someone else, I thought and shook my head.

I didn't need this. I didn't need people talking about me before first period even started. I didn't need a complete stranger to be telling me things that did NOT happened.

I didn't need ANY of this on my eighteenth birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
I knowwww! Short chapters! Haha, but trust me, they are like this for a reason! Lol, its all leading up to....cant telllll!!! But anyyyway....does this dirty blond hair, green eyed kid look familiar???(He should!) Keep reading guys! Only one or two more short chapters before getting back to normal! =) big thanks to all my subscribers/recommendations/comments! Love you guys!!

Haha, and of course, special shout out to the one who keeps me laughing/and thinking outloud!(Lol, responding to your recent comment: its not the sister, Matilda has a room by herself, but its a girl who is very SIMILAR to Matilda... =)) =p
XTeamSammiX

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!