‹ Prequel: Forever Cursed
Status: Active as I can be! (Comments/Recommendation/SUBSCRIBERS mean the world to me!)

Cursed Twins

My Face-Marsella

So lets just say first period was...HELL!

I was the first one out of the classroom when the bell rang. The first goddamn one!

Not only did I have to sit where I didn't want to, but my partner was my quiet roommate. It didn't help either that she rubbed it in about me having to change my outfit. Yeah, its true, she warned me before she left our dorm and told me I wasn't getting away with wearing what I did.

But I don't listen to shit people tell me.

I ran a hand through my hair and glared at the people who stared at me. It didn't matter that I fit in perfectly with the sluts or the prep girls here. It didn't matter that I didn't call attention to myself now with ordinary clothes. All that mattered was that I was new.

I walked out of the building to an area where many kids hung out during their study period or lunch. The place was crowded. Everyone was busy and running around, laughing, yelling, or playing catch with a football. I frowned a bit when I felt a small burn against my right shoulder and ignored it as I continued to walk through the crowd.

But some jackass decided to get in my way and made me take a step back toward my right and my back hit with another strangers back.

I yelled when I felt the sharpness feeling run right around my birthmark and quickly placed my hand over my rocker jacket where it was located. Glaring, I turned around to yell at the stranger but froze when I saw her face.

When I saw MY face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhhhhh snappp! I KNOWWWW! Terrrible place to leave off! Hahah! But anyway....cant say much right now!!!

Thank you soooo much for my susbcribers!!

Again special shout out to my amazing commentor with her wonderful ideas, comments, and thoughts!! (Lol, youll probobly hate me for leaving THIS chapter the way I did! =p)
XTeamSammiX
Also shout out to the one who keeps reading!!!! =p
MissRead11

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend!