‹ Prequel: Forever Cursed
Status: Active as I can be! (Comments/Recommendation/SUBSCRIBERS mean the world to me!)

Cursed Twins

Temper-Matilda

My eyes widen in shock as I held my hand over my left shoulder that continued to burn.

This was impossible. Absolutely impossible.

IMPOSSIBLE!

It was as if I was looking at myself in the freaking mirror! We were identical. Everything was the same except for our eye color. EVERYTHING!

We searched each other’s eyes, cheeks, ears, hair, nose, skin color, body shape, and everything was the same.

Apparently, we had drawn a crowd as well. Everyone around us had stopped what they were doing and appeared to be as shocked as we were. Great. Not only was I going to be the new kid, but now I was going to be a kid who had a twin…or not?

Everything was just so confusing!

A window burst into million small pieces as it broke all of a sudden and everyone ducked. There were a couple screams and yelling. And, since things only appeared to just get started, a teacher appeared.

“What is going on! Who broke that window?” She asked as she looked around and frowned at the window itself. The reaction on her face wasn’t that of a teacher who was irritated with a kid, but more of a face that showed sympathy for…something or someone. She sighed and then her eyes landed on me and the girl who looked…well just like me. Her eyes widen in shock and she placed a hand over her heart. “Oh dear, I wasn’t told our new students would be sisters.”

“We aren’t sisters.”

We said at the same time and stared at one another in utter shock. We did NOT just say that at the exact same time.

The teacher chuckled and told everyone around to head to class now or they would all be getting detention. “Hello girls. I’m the principal of this college, Mrs. Everscene. How is your first day going. Did you two get hurt from the glass?” She asked politely, looking at us up and down.

“No. I’m fine…Um, I need to get to class.” I quickly said and got up on my feet.

“And I need to go to the damn bathroom.” The girl who looked just like me snapped and brushed off her pants.

“Well, I’m always at my office if you two need anything…” Mrs. Everscene replied, still looking at both of us not believing we weren’t sisters.

I turned around and went in the direction my next class was. I looked up at the time and realized I still had a minute before class started.

I rushed into the classroom and took a seat, not caring where the hell it was. I just needed, NEEDED to sit. A guy passed me and tapped my shoulder.

“What!” I almost yelled at my notebook. I was boiling with anger and with confusion.

“So that’s how you’re going to say hi to me?” The voice was now coming from the seat behind me.

I turned around and opened my mouth to give a snappy comment but once again, I forgot how to speak.

It was the boy from the office.

I swallowed and now glared at him. “You know what, I said hi to you perfectly fine the first time. Not taking anything back.” I snapped and turned back around in my seat.

A couple of girls walked down our aisle and by the look of it, were trying to catch the office boy’s attention. I just focused on the notebook in front of me in my own little world.

I had a twin.

The bell rang and our math instructor walked in. He wrote his name on the board and quickly began the lesson. People around me were whispering, and glancing my way. I breathed in and out slowly, but gripped my pencil hard. Was it so damn hard for them to NOT stare at me!

Ugh!

The lights began to flicker on and off, causing the instructor to just sigh and shake his head as he kept teaching.

“Stop it!” I heard the guy’s voice from behind me whisper to somebody.

“It wasn’t me! I swear! Calm your ass.” A girl said back with a bossy voice.

I sighed in relief. So it was someone who had thrown something at the window making it break. And now it was someone making the lights flicker on and off. I closed my eyes and tried to clear my head.

Our instructor handed out some problems and told us to sit with a partner because in his mind, two brains work better than one. Meaning two brains should get these problems done easily. I mentally groaned and wrote my name on my paper not in the mood for ANY group work.

But it seemed like the boy behind me had other plans.

He slid his chair up to my desk and sat next to me, with his paper and calculator. “So…What’s your name?” He asked, tilting his head to the side a bit.

I sighed and got up looking around. Sadly, almost everyone had already found a partner.

“Looks like you’re stuck with me.” He said with a smirk on his lips. I glared at him and took my seat again. Turning my calculator on, I began my work.

Or tried to anyway.

The office boy had decided to take my calculator away and tapped his finger on the desk. “What’s your name?” He said with an innocent smile.

“Give me my calculator back.” I said flatly and held my hand out for it. Instead, he took it and turned it over placing a gentle cold kiss on the back of my hand. I gasped, my eyes widening a bit at the coldness of his hand and because he would do such a thing. I quickly took my hand back and glared at him.

“Well, give-me-my-calculator-back, would you like to be partners?”

I crossed my arms and looked straight ahead.

“I’m Cambriel by the way.” He continued to talk with a smirk on those lips of his. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. This could not be happening. “Come on, I honestly do suck at math and I do need help.”

“Oh you need help alright.”

“Damn! Snappy this morning are we?” He chuckled and extended the calculator back out to me. I reached but he quickly took it back. “I’ll give it back to you on one condition.”

I rolled my eyes but said, “What.”

“What is your name and come to tonight’s back to school campfire party.”

“My name is Matilda…”

“I don’t see you two working.” Our math instructor stated and I quickly snatched the calculator out of Cambriel’s hand. I didn’t look at the instructor and instead began to work on the problems.

“And…”

“And what?” I replied to Cambriel.

“And you’re missing the second part.” He stated, looking at my papers for the answers.

“And I will not be going to the campfire party tonight.”

“Why is that?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

“Because I’m not a party type girl.” I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

“Such a shame. You seem like you could use a little fun.” He smirked again, his eyes never leaving my face.

“Would you just shut up and let me finish these god damn problems!” I yelled and froze. What in the world was going on with me? My temper seemed to be all over the place and it sure as heck didn’t help that Cambriel was here tempting it more.

Just then the lights decided to turn off completely. Well isn’t this just great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tadaaaa!!!! I'm back!! (Well sorta...) LOl,Sooo sorrry iv been gone for soooo long guys! Really am! But read this blog and then you will know exactly why I was gone for so long!!!! Now.....WHATDID YOU THINK ABOUT THE CHAPTE!!! AAAAAhhhhhhh, they finnally met! Oh yeah! Now what! Lol, sooo many freaking questions are going to come up! =p Stay tuned!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions!! Love to hear them XTeamSammiX!

Thank you to thoes who have subscribed also!!! Love you guys sooo much! =)

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!