‹ Prequel: Forever Cursed
Status: Active as I can be! (Comments/Recommendation/SUBSCRIBERS mean the world to me!)

Cursed Twins

Appearance-Marsella

Oww! Fuck!

I winced at the cut on the inside of my palm that was made by a piece of glass from the broken window. Just what I needed. Running cold water over my cut, I closed my eyes and tried to keep calm with deep breaths.

But nothing seemed to help.

“Ugh!” I yelled and splashed water all over the place. My head was pounding and my jaw hurt. From tightening it so much I guess.

I looked at myself in the mirror and froze. My hair was just like hers. The shape of my face was just like hers. My figure was just like hers. Everything but my eye color was just like hers.

She HAD to be my twin.

How though? I quickly shook my head and looked at my wound again. At least it stopped bleeding. Grabbing a paper towel, I dried my hands and walked out of the bathroom toward my second period class.

What a joy.

ƸӜƷ


“So you’re the new girl.”

I looked over at the girl who was standing by my locker. I smirked when I realized she would be considered to belong to the ‘popular’ group. Well, this wasn’t going to be hard one bit.

“What do you want?” I snapped and placed a hand on my hip waiting.

She laughed and rolled her eyes. The two girls behind her chuckled also. Each one had their own style. Which seemed odd because the followers always wore something that made them disappear behind their leader. But these girls…these girls all had an opportunity to be looked at.

“Relax. We just came to introduce ourselves. Heard that you got sent to the office this morning. Causing trouble already?” She smirked and extended her hand. “I’m Erika.”

I narrowed my eyes a bit at her and shook her hand. “Marsella.”

“I’m Kimberly, but call me Kim.” The girl with blond hair and brown eyes said with a smirk. She stood on Erika’s right side and had that punkish look to her.

“And this is Nicole.” Erika finished introducing her group.

Nicole rolled her eyes and shook her black haired head laughing. “I could have said that myself Erika, thank you very much.” Then she looked at me with her green eyes. “Why don’t you come and sit with us at lunch?”

Deep down I did feel some relief that I wouldn’t have to go around looking for a table to sit at, but I obviously didn’t want to show that. So, I decided to keep it natural. “Sure.”

We entered the cafeteria and it had this feeling that…that things were more than what they appeared. Stupid, I know, but it had that feeling when you walked in. There were a lot of kids, that’s for sure. But the way they were divided up was strange. On one side of the room there were the obvious nerds, jocks, preps, and so on. But on the other side, they had the same groups. My question was, why didn’t they just get together if they are in the same type of clique?

I couldn’t help but look around for the person who looked just like me, but I was only able to scan half the room until Kim tugged on my arm and dragged me to the lunch line.

“So, where’d you move from?” Nicole asked me as she reached over and grabbed a red apple.

“California.”

Kim chocked on the drink she had taken a sip of and Erika almost dropped her try. “WHAT!” They exclaimed.

“Are you crazy? Why the hell would you want to move here when you lived in Hollywood for crying out loud!” Erika yelled and paid the lunch lady.

“I have my reasons.” I said with a roll of my eyes. I didn’t need to explain to these losers what they were.

Kim beside me snorted and paid for her food next. I raised an eyebrow at her wondering what was so funny if I hadn’t said anything that was humorous. I handed the cashier my money for the pizza and soda pop I got and followed the girls to their table. Erika sat across from me and Kim sat beside her. Nicole took the seat to my left.

I looked down at my pepperoni pizza and took a big bite. Mmm…I thought as I chewed.

“Do they not have good pizza in California or what?” Kim teased with a smirk as she took another sip of her drink.

“Shut up.” I said back with a smirk and the girls chuckled. “So, have you guys lived here your whole life?”

“Oh yeah. I’ve lived here FOREVER!” Kim replied. “OW!” She jumped a bit and glared at Erika who pretended to look around the cafeteria.

“I moved here a couple years ago.” Nicole told me.

“Why?”

“I have my reasons.” She mimicked me with a smirk. I allowed myself to chuckle a bit and continued to eat my pizza.

“There she is.” A deep voice that belonged to an extremely attractive guy. A guy who had black spiky hair, blue eyes, and muscles a person would die for.

A guy who wrapped his arms around Erika from behind.

“Hey baby.” She smiled and kissed him hard with passion. Passion that seemed to make them want to take their clothes off. And he had every right to kiss her like that. Apart from the red hair, hazel eyes, she had a killer body. All of us had killer bodies. Therefore, it was no surprise a guy would come onto Erika like that.

“Ugh. I know you two don’t care about having sex in public, but I would really like to keep my food down for once.” Kim said with an innocent smile which caused the Erika’s boyfriend to chuckle and pull away.

“Only for you Kimmy.” He said.

“Damnit! Don’t call me that!” She yelled and threw a french-fry at him. He ducked way too fast and smirked. I rubbed my eyes wondering if I had just imagined his speed.

“Larkson, this is Marsella. Marsella this is my boyfriend, Larkson.” Erika informed us.

Larkson looked over at me and smiled. “You ready for tonight?”

“What’s tonight?” I asked with a frown and looked at the rest of the girls.

“You haven’t told her yet?” Larkson said shaking his head. “There’s a campfire party tonight and it’s going to be a blast, promise.” He said with a smirk and kept his arms wrapped around Erika, placing his chin on top of her head. “So you going?”

I thought about it for a second. It was my eighteenth birthday, I found out that there’s a person who looks just like me, my classes seemed to suck, so I had every damn reason to go and have a little fun didn’t I? I looked at him and smirked.

“Sure as hell I am.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeeyyyy guyyssss!!! Gosh it feels soooo nice to be back!!' Lol! Yayayay Im finally on summer vacation! Yayayaya Im soooo happy and jumping up and down! This means I will haveee sooo much more time to work on my stories, read, download music, ohh ayayy sooooo freaking happpyyy!!! Lol, but I still have to work, so be paitent with me still guys!
Now, onto the story.....what do you guys think!!!!!! Lots of new characters yet to come! Crappp all I want to do is keep typing because there is like....SOOOOO much more drama to come....in ALLL directions too! Aahahahaha!!! Okay, better just shut up and let you guys comment now!! Tell me telll me!!! =p (Im freaking out for Matildas chapter next!!!!!)

Thank you to the one who just always makes my day with her comments and thoughts! I will NEVER get tired of them XTeamSammiX!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!