Chocolate

i h a t e m y l i p s

"Why did you hit Samuel Dennis, Millicent?"

"Why did you hit him, Millie?"

"Because he called me names."

"Oh Millie, that didn't mean you had to throw a book in his face."

"He called me a name and I didn't like it."

"Well are you sorry now? You know you'll have to apologise."

"I won't."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not going to apologise. He deserved it."

"You smashed a hardcover textbook against his head, Millicent Smith. He may have shattered an eardrum and his hearing affected for life. Do you still think he deserved it?"

"Yes."

"That's it. If you're not going to apologise to Samuel and his parents, I'm going to have to suspend you. You know you're riding on your last try here."

"I don't care."

"Your attitude certainly isn't going to get you places, that's for sure. You should be thankful your father and I go way back."

"Expel me, I don't care."

"I'm writing you a slip. This is the last straw, Millicent, one more and you're out."

"Fine."

"Give this to Mrs. Adams when you get back to your classroom."

"Whatever."

"Millie, wait. What exactly did Samuel tell you to provoke such violence?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing, is that it? You're getting suspended for 'nothing?' I can't help you if you don't help me, Millicent."

"Millie, please."

"Fine, you really want to know? He called me an ugly bitch with blowfish lips."

"Oh my."

"Have a good day Mr. Morrison."