‹ Prequel: High School Rocks

High School Blows

Caught

"I can't think of a better way of celebrating" Leena said. She put her legs on Sean's lap. "I finally made varsity softball!"

"Congrats, Leena" Ross patted her head. "At least you know who made it...bee arrr bee i'm getting drinks" Ross left.

"What position did you get, lee" Bryan asked.

"First base...not my first choice but whatever" she smiled. "That dumb bitch, Courtney has nothing on me. She wanted first base"

"You girls will do amazing this year" Joe said. "Our team however"

"This is why i don't play baseball" Sean said. "We have such a shit team every year"

"Gorgeous guys, just terrible at baseball" Bryan said.

"Gorgeous?" Leena asked.

"You have to admit. I'll give credit where it's due" he smirked.

Ross came back with a handful of red solo cups. "Tonight we celebrate!" he exclaimed. he passed out the cups.

"Celebrate making a sports team with alcohol? Joe asked. "Contradiction, much?"

"Whatever"

"Chugging contest on three....one...two....threeee!" the five guys, and one girl, quickly swallowed their alcoholic beverages. Ross finished first, with vodka spilling down his face. He slammed his red cup on the floor and stepped on it. "THIS IS SPAAAAARRRTTAA!" he exclaimed.

"Jesus" Leena said, finishing last. "How does one drink alcohol that fast?"

"Practice" Ross winked. "Another round?"

"On me" Leena got up and headed across the room to the kitchen. She grabbed a new cup for Ross and started pouring alcohol.

So many people were there. It had to be the biggest gathering og junior and senior athletes in history of any school. Considering Winter carnival was just three weeks ago.

Dakota came up behind her and ran his fingers in her hair. "heeyyy" he slurred. "Look who we have here" he said. Clearly he was drunk.

"Dakota, go home you're drunk" she said.

"Did you consider my proposal?" he asked.

"No" she said.

"No what?"

"No i don't want to be with you" she said. "I'm with Sean"

"For six weeks" he chuckled. "Yeah that's a long time. Besides he's nothing compared to me" He had no idea how close she was to taking his offer. He was just so attractive.

"No Dakota, no" she said again. "and no means no"

"Fine, i will respect your wishes" he started to walk away but turned back. "When you need a real man, i'll be here" he walked away, more like stumbled away.

Leena sighed. She grabbed the drinks and headed back to her gang. "What was that with Dakota?" Ross asked.

"Nothing" she said.

"You guys are pretty close, aren't you" Joe said.

"Wll yeah" Sean said. "We're all really good friends--Dakota wouldn't hit on her" Sean said. "Now...chug on three" Joe looked at Leena. You could tell she was thinking otherwise.

"ONE TWO THREE!" Joe quickly exclaimed. The five had another contest. This time Joe finished first.

"Sweet" he said. "Another round?" he asked. Specifically Leena.

"That'd be great--we're celebrating!" she said.

...

Vanessa looked over the stairs for a minute then looked at the list of people she had on her phone. She could see Kyle, Mike, Matt, Ross and Bryan right off the bat. "Time to get your revenge" she smirked.

She went upstairs into the closest rooms. She called the cops claiming their was a raging party going on next door. After the call she slipped back downstairs to join the party she wasn't evn invited to.

Ryan quickly ran across the room. "You're leaving?"

"Yeah, i'll see you Monday" she reached for the door.

"You can't do what you did and leave so soon" he said.

"Ryan" she said. She put both of her hands on his shoulders. "You need to learn this now. Being too attached is unattractive. Anyways, i'm a very busy bee. i'll see you in school on Monday" she kissed his cheek.

She smirked as she left the house. Mike and Shay are checked off her list.

...

"Did you see that?" Kyle asked. He was sitting with Matt on the stairs. They just witnessed Vanessa kissing Ryan, Shay's boyfriend. "Was that a kiss or a whisper?"

"Whatever it was i have to tell Shay"

...

"Did you see that?" Emma asked. She got off her position ontop of Mike and looked out the window.

"Em you're paranoid" Mike slurred.

"Mikey, you're a legal adult throwing a party with minors and alcohol" she chuckled. She took a look outside. She thought she saw something but ignored it.

"Come here, baby" he said. Emma, his on/off love interests climbed back onto his bed and sat on his lap. "Stop worrying" she leaned down and kissed him. She smirked when she could feel his erection.

"Is that something i feel in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" she asked. he bit his lip.

...

Kyle was sitting downstairs rubbing his head. "I have the worst fucking headache" he said. "I'm losing it" he threw up in the nearest trashcan. "Fuck" he turned the police scanner on. he listened closely. "GUYS TURN THE GOD DAMN MUSIc DOWN I"M LISTENING!" he exclaimed. "Fuck this" he took teh police scanner into the other room. After stumbling around for quite some down he got to listen.

He had on job at Mike's party, he had to listen to the police scanner so they knew when the cops would be coming to hide the alcohol.

...

"I'm so ready to goooooo" Leena slurred. She was practically unconscious on the couch in the living room.

"What did you do to her" Lauren giggled. "Get home safe, Lee, we have softball tomorrow morning" she smiled.

"Get Leena i'll bring the car around" Bryan said. Ross and Joe and Sean all stared at her. "It shouldn't be hard she's like two pounds"

"I don' wat her to throw up again" Ross said.

"Since i'm the skinniest and i have no muscle...i'll watch" Joe said. he took a seat next to Leena.

"Joe, you're my..."

"Your what?" Leena puked on the ground. "Fuck" joe moved his feet quickly. Ross picked Leena up off the couch and put her on his shoulder.

"Come on"

...

Bryan got into his car and put the keys in the ignition. "I have to get home before 2" he said. It was 12:40 "I got time" he kept missing the ignition whole. "Come on" he finally got the key in. "Gawd i hope Leena doesn't throw up in my car" he said. He leaned back in his chair while he waited for his car to warm up.

The lights of an oncoming car blinded him for a second, even though the lights were on low beam. "FUCK!" he exclaimed he closed his eyes. "Turn your high beams off ass hole" he sighed.

He looked at the mirror and adjusted it to see himself. "Bryan you're drunk you can't drive home like this. You're responsible for a bulky football player, a skinny wannabe thug, a drug-using hopeless romantic and a bad ass, sarcastic bitch" he said. "I wouldn't be anything if i got them killed...fine" he got out of his car. "They're going to kill me for this..." he heard police sirens in the distance. "Oh no"

...

Ross got Leena outside just as Bryan had run up the driveway from parking his car down the street. At the same time police cars were pulling up. "Shit" Ross said.

"This looks so incriminating" Sean said. "We're five guys carring a lifeless drunk bitch out to a car!" he exclaimed.

Two officers stepped out of the car. One of them got a good look at Leena and turned right around, probably to call for back up.

Matt saw the lights from outside. "COPS!" he exclaimed. Everyone started to panic. Matt ran into the other room where Kyle went with the police scanner. Kyle was passed out on the floor, under a table holding the scanner. "Kyle!" he slapped him. "KYLE!"

"WHAAAAATT!" he exclaimed. Matt didn't say a word. He could see the red, blue and white lights reflection. "Oh no" he looked at the scanner and listened. "They're requesting back up" he said.

"Well it's too late for that" Kyle got up from underneath the table. Matt slapped him in the face. "YOU HAD ONE JOB!" Matt dragged Kyle out into the main room where everyone including the cops were.

"Ok here's how this is going to work" the cop said. "You're all going home, no one's driving themselves so call your parents..." the cop saw a empty bottle of vodka on the table.

"Where's Mike?" Kyle whispered to Matt.

"With Emma, he told me not to interupt"

"Is this a good reason to interupt?" Kyle asked.

"Who's party is this?" another cop asked.

"He's upstairs" Matt said.

One cop went upstairs, at the same time another cop car arrived. "Fuck me in the ass" Kyle said.

"Am i going to get arrested?" Matt asked. "I can't get arrested"

...

One by one the parents begun to arrive. Bryan, Leena, Ross, Sean and Joe all stuck together on the couch.

"I think i'm good" Leena said. "I threw up all of my stomach contents"

"How much shit are we in?" Ross asked.

"Well" Bryan started. "Most of th people here are athletes so...we may or may not get kicked off the team" he said.

"Doesn't somethig strike you the wrong way about this situation?" Leena asked. "I doubt the cops came because of noise"

"Good point we've been mostly talking" Joe said. "Do you think---do you think someone called on purpose?"

...

Kyle hugged the post of the stairs. "How did the cops find out about us?" he asked. "We were by the scanner all night until a half hour ago"

"Whoever that person is...i'm going to fucking kill them" Matt said.

...

A cop went upstairs and searched all the rooms. Anyone he found he told them to call home and leave. He went into the last room and saw Mike and Emma both half naked on the floor.

"Fuck me in the ass" Mike said.

...

Leena chilled with Joe, Mike, Matt and Kyle after the party was over. They were the last ones waiting to go home.

"I don't think my mom's coming to get me" Matt said. "I might need somewhere to stay after tonight"

"You can chill with me" Joe said. "In my room after my mom kicks me out"

"On the bright side, anything i do is nothing compared to what my brothers have done" Leena said. "But that doesn't excuse me"

"What if i'm kicked off the team?" Mike asked. "I was so going to have a scout watch me play!" he exclaimed. "Fuck me in the ass!"

"The school won't care" Kyle said. "two suspensions from games tops. I'm calling it"

"You better be rightt. Softball's my favorite season" Mike walked over.

"I need a place to stay" he said. "My parents have the next flight home tomorrow morning"

"My mom's on her way, you can crash with me" Kyle said. The three went upstairs.

Joe turned to Leena. "What's up with Dakota?" he asked.

She sighed. "I don't want to talk about it."

"You said nothing was going on before"

"I wish i had something to say" she said. "Something worth saying, anyways"

"I'm all ears" he said. "Because i can see it...if i can se it anyone can....just tell me"

"I'm fighting my attraction to him" she admitted. "I like Sean alot but i don't know...i'm not used to being in a committed relationship. All my life it's been me and sports"

"I understand"

"Do you?"

"Yeah"

"Is it normal?"

"I don't know"

"Great"