‹ Prequel: High School Rocks

High School Blows

Aftermath

"Time for the aftermath of our mistakes" Ross said. "I have a huge headache"

"Still hungover?" Bryan asked.

"Well, i'm grounded for the rest of the school year, i have chores up my wazzooo, and i'm going to classes for alcoholic teens!" he exclaimed. "So yes i'm still hung over and i'll be hung over for the rest of my life" he put his head in his hands.

"Do you regret it?" Joe asked.

"No...i'm just angry" Ross said. "I want to find that motherfucker and punch him out"

"We were having oodles of fun until the cops came" Leena said. "I wanna know as much as you"

"What if it's a girl, would you still punch her?" Bryan asked.

"A girl wouldn't do something this low" Joe said. "Girls don't drink alcohol they just watch and laugh. So it had to have been a male using it to blackmail us"

"I think we're over reacting' Sean said. "It's Friday night, Mike likes in a pretty quite neighbor hood of old people with young children. I'm just thinking one of his neighbors called"

"I'm going to think that, too" Ross said. "To make myself feel better"

...

Matt saw Ryan sitting their with Shay during study. "Should i say something" he said to himself.

"To who?" Kyle asked.

"Fucking Ryan...about seeing him kiss Vanessa"

"No he'll deny it, go straight to Shay" a friend named John said. "Wait, we were wasted on Friday, are you sure you saw him with Vanessa?"

"Now that i think about it" Kyle started. "I was upstairs with Lauren...dont ask...and i saw them together in the hall....hmmmmm"

"How do i get Shay away from him?"

"Easy" Kyle looked over to Shay. "Hey Shay, can you help us with our math homework?" Shay smiled. She loved helping out Sohee's friends. She walked over with that cute preppy style of hers.

"Yes"

"Ok so i don't need help" Matt said. "I saw Ryan at Mike's party on Friday...the one Sohee couldn't go too"

"What?" Shay looked back at Ryan who was on his phone.

"I saw him with Vanessa...now usually i don't care about Vanessa but she cares too much about revenge" Matt said. "I thought i saw Vanessa kiss him as she was leaving but i was drunk"

Shay looked at Matt then back at Ryan then at Matt then back at Ryan. She didn't say anything, she just walked away.

"I don't think she believed me" Matt said.

"Obvi" John said.

...

At lunch the cops were at the school. It looked like they were conducting an investigation on the party because someone went to the hospital of alcohol posioning right after.

Vanessa gave their principal a complete list of everyone she saw. She included Shay, even though she wasn't there to find out that Ryan was infact there. She threw all her classmates and other underclassmen right under the bus and she wasn't going to stop there.

"Kyle, office" a teacher told him.

"Fuck me in the ass" he muttered to himself.

"What was that?"

"Nothing" Kyle left the room. In the hall Matt and MIke wer waiting. "What are you--"

"I just had my interview" Matt said. "Suspended from games for possibly five fucking games"

"No way" Kyle said. "No fucking way..."

"THe fucking principal has a list of everyone who was at the party"

"From who?"

"Someone gave it to her" Mike said.

"It's written in small cursive like handwriting...i know you know handwriting really well so ask to see the list and find out who it is"

"Girl handwriting?" Kyle asked. Matt shrugged

"I'm going to strangle whoever it was" Mike said. "But i can't because i'm grounded until i leave for college"

"Really?"

"I'm not fucking kidding" he said. "Now please conduct an investigation i have to go back to inside suspension. I'm there because my mom thinks i'm under negative influence and won't lt me have normal classes until they get to the bottom of this" he fake smiled.

"Investigation open" Kyle said. He headed down to the office. He sat down in a spinny chair. Immediately amused he spun around until the principal came in.

"Kyle, how are you doing?" she asked him.

"Uh...terrible" he admitted.

"Why is that?" she poured a glass of water for him.

"Well i'm grounded until the end of my life" he said. "And now i'm here" he fake smiled.

"Just tell me the truth and we'll be don quick"

...

"Leena, they need you in the office" Leena looked up from her work.

"What?" she asked.

"They need you in the principal's office" everyone dragged out a nice 'ooooooooohhhhhh'. Leena looked terrified. She heard people were being called down but she didn't think they would call HER down. She was such a good kid.

She got up and left the room. Kyle was standing in the hall. "What's going on...i'm guessing you know"

"Long story short i'm conducting an investigation"

"So i'm guessing someone did call the cops"

"Yup yup" he said. "and i'm going to find out who it is...You can be my sidekick" he said. "You're my Watson to my Sherlock"

"Do i have to do it?"

"You're the only girl i talk to" Kyle admitted. "Besides Lo, and i need you to find out who's handwriting it is"

"Handwriting what is?"

"You'll find out"

"Ok. I accept" Leena went down to the office. Their principal, whom she loved, was already sitting down waiting for her.

"Hello Leena"

"Hey"

...

"So the investigation is still open" Kyle said. He bit on his pen cap. He was with Mike and Matt in the court yard. They had started their offical meetings to get to the bottom of this.

"Who's been to Mrs. Sanders lately?" Mike asked. "I know you and Leena went"

"I don't know, i think Bryan's going today on his own will" Matt said. "He thinks police surveillence can see outside of your house" Mike sighed.

"Great there's videos!"

"Not only videos" Kyle said. He put a folder down on the table. "Open it" Mike opened the folder to reveal a bunch of black and white pictures. "Mrs. Sanders had all of these, i asked for copies"

"Whoa" Matt looked at them. "It honestly looks like whoever took these waited until we had drinks in our hands" he said. "Look there's Leena throwing up, Bryan getting back into his car, Mike and Emma going upstairs..."

"So by looking at this one picture" Mike said. "You see Leena was clearly drunk, Bryan tried to drive drunk and i'm having sex with a minor" he said. "Fucking fantastic"

"And even more" Kyle said. "Deanna Bakr was in the hospital all weekend because she was posioned"

"Posioned?"

"Yes my dear friend. She passed out drunk so her friend...you know Zack's girlfriend, Mackenzie, took her home but then her parents freaked out and took her to the hospital. They pumped her stomach...twice"

"Twice?"

"Twice."

"Fucking great. Let me guess her parents are charging?" Mike asked.

"You'll find out when you get called" Kyle said. "I"m guessing you're going today if they plan to sue"

"One party, one little party spiraled out of control" Mike said. "I didn't even have alcohol"

"But i'll get to the bottom of this" Kyle said. "Somone definately took the pictures and sent them to Mrs. Sanders. We've thrown parties like this before and we've never gotten caught"

"We need to find this son of a bitch...or daughter of a bitch" Matt said. He looked through more of the pictures. If they had pictures so incriminating, what did the videos look like?

"So someone took pictures, wrote a list of people there AND maybe posioned Deanna?" Mike aske. "I know Deanna and her little friend group wouldn't drink"

"Unless someone she trusted gave it to her" Kyle said. "Perfect, we've narrowed it down...when you see Mrs. Sanders ask to see the list and make a copy"

"She won't let me"

"Then we'll steal it if we have to"