‹ Prequel: High School Rocks

High School Blows

Interviews

"Michael" Mrs. Sanders. "Nice to see you again, how's your sister?" she asked.
"Lovely, she's getting her masters degree in a few months"
"Awesome, tell her hi for me"
"Got it" Mike smiled. "So i'm guessing i'm here about the law suits?"
"Well" Mrs. Sanders got out of her seat and sat on the table. "You're 18, so you're being charged with providing alcohol to minors" Mike sighed. he put his head down on the table.
"Can i deny these charrges?" he asked without lifting his head.
"It was your party, you have to take responsibility for that." she said. "Unless you want to tell me who BROUGHT the alcohol?" Mike thought about it. Unlike the other people involved he didn't plan on throwing his friends under the bus. Especially Kyle, who secretly brought alcohol for them.
Two police officers came into the office. "Can i just ask a question?" MIke asked.
"Sure"
"Is she ok, Deanna?"
"She's still in the hospital and will stay there for the rest of the week...but she's doing alot better" Mike smiled. "Mike, you're up against more then just the charges. Parents are outraged, Deanna's parents are outraged, and they're getting involved. So please just tell me the truth"
Mike considered being a backstabbing bitch but he just couldn't tell the truth. Not now. Friend's don't backstab each other, they just dont. Unless they do...
...
Vanessa strutted down the hallway, as confident as ever. Everyone around her was freaking out about being called to the office for being at the party. But she on the other hand? she was being praised by Mrs. Sanders for her work and was being kept anonymous.
She could now cross Mike off her list...soon Mike would cross Kyle off her list for her.
...
Shay waited for Ryan by her locker after school. Ryan's mom loved giving them a ride home since Shannah wouldn't drive them as long as they were dating.
"hey baby" she said flirtatiously. She gently kissed him on the cheek. The two held hands on their way to the front door. "I heard something about you earlier, can i just as a question?"
"Yeah, shoot"
"Someone told me you were at Mike's party on Friday"
Ryan wanted to lie but decided not to. "Yes i was"
"Oh" Shay said. "Well, why didn't you tell me? You told me you were at home"
"Sorry" he said. "Changed my plans last second and ended up there" he said.
"Well i heard you were with Vanessa" Shay said. "You know Vanessa, all of our archenemies??"
Ryan looked away from her and hesitated. He looked at the ground then staight ahead then back at Shay. "No way" he said. Shay knew he was lying. Six weeks into their relationship and he was already lying to her face.
...
"Ok here's the plan" Kyle started. "We have no plan, Mike's too much of a pussy to get a copy of the list" Mike shook hsi head. "I'm no professional detective"
"Dude i'm being charged with providing alcohol to minors, i'd like to lay low for a while. I can't be caught with a list"
"Why not?"
"What if something happens to them, then it looks like i went after revenge!"
"Good point"
"Well" Leena said. "I guess i'll pull some of my magic" she. "Come on" the three of them headed to the principal's office. It was after school.
"Here's the plan, Mike pull your car around. Kyle watch my back." she started. "Mike once you get your car around text me. This will be quick"
"Got it" Mike ran to the back parking lot.
"Are we stealing it?" Kyle asked.
"Well we can't ask for it ourselves and we definately can't have some random person ask for it" she said. "So come on"
A few minutes later Kyle got a text from Mike. "Ok he's waiting outfront" he said. "Let's make it quick"
"Knock on the door once if a teacher is coming, three times if Mrs. Sanders is coming"
"Got it" Leena went into the office. No secretary or anything she walked right in. She went into the desk of their beloved principal. She looked through all the files on the desk and in the drawers.
"God damn it" she said. "Where would it be?" she went over to a filing cabinet and opened the drawers. She came up empty. She looked at the recycling bin. She leafed through the papers and saw a copy of a list of naes. "Fuck yeah"
"LEENA HURRY UP!" she heard Kyle whisper loudly.
"Got it!" Leena ran out of the office.
"Where is it?"
"In my bra, teacher alert let's go!" the two ran outside and jumped into Mike's car. They drove down the street and then he pulled over.
"Ok what do we got" Mike said. "read everyone on the list"
"There's a ton of names here..."
"READ IT WOMEN!!" Kyle exclaimed. "I'm so fed up with this bitch"
"Ok...Rachel, Kyle, Matt, Randy, Ryan, Lauren, Dakota, Zack, Mackenzie, Deanna, Rory, Ross, Bryan, me, AJ, Joe, Emma, Sean, Krissy, Rebecca, Ben, John, Mike, Collin, Alyssa, Maria, Lindsay, Mason, Shannah and Chris" she read.
"The person who wrote the list wouldn't be on it" Mike said. "So we have to go from there...do we have a profile to go off of?"
"This isn't criminal minds" Leena said.
"We can make it whatever we want' Kyle said. "right now we know it's a girl because no guy would throw this many dudes under the bus" he said.
"Isn't it peculiar that only one sophomore was there?" Mike asked. "Ryan what's his face...why was he there i didn't invite him"
"Shannah probably brought him along"
"No" Leena said. "That's a good point, what if he requested to come for a reason, to spy on us to get us in trouble?"
"Let's look into that" Kyle wrote it down. "We have a lead!"