Do You Remember Us?

Shampoo

Tour was over and I was chosen to be the twat who picks all the three bands from Airport with Sam, because Ben invited everyone to our home for few days before Horizon left for a new tour and Six got back into studio.

Sam was parked right behind me, waiting for her boyfriend to drag all the other drunken idiots out.

Six cigarettes later

'We have been here for a hour already, where are they.' Sam sounded angry, maybe annoyed.

'Fist of all, Asking plus Horizon is a huge pain in the ass but now you have to add Six to it too.' I took a drag from my cigarette and let the smoke flow out while I kept talking. 'Wild guess, one or two of them got in trouble while joking around at the luggage pickup.'

'I wonder, will any of them ever grow up?' Sam sighed and leaned her head on my shoulder. Sometimes I wonder that too, even if I know that they all can be adults and act like ones. Think about Ben; his the one who had to grow up at young age to take care of me when my parents didn't. He has always been the mature, loving big brother with his moments. He acts like a total twat, yeah, but only because he had no time to so that when he was younger, well at least not properly.

'They will, I promise.' I giggled, leaning my head against hers, but just for a second. A huge pack of British lads were running towards us.

'It was Nicholls.' Everyone yelled, pointing at the lad, the reason why it took them so long to get out.

Much later, same day.

We finally got home and the fist thing I saw, was the old man staring at us from his porch.

'Sugar tits, you having an orgy and didn't invite me.' He winked, laughing like crazy person.

'Shut up you pedophile, leave my girlfri' Oliver sighed, 'leave my friend alone.' He yelled and took my hand. Oddly warm feeling filled my stomach when he almost called me his girlfriend and my heart beat fastened when his hand touched mine.

Oliver took me inside, while Asking stayed out, yelling to the old man.

'Have you been smoking in here?' Samantha asked, walking down the hall with my ashtray in her hand.

I rolled my eyes, 'No, it was that bastard Oliver, the cat I mean.' and I took the ashtray and carried it back into the living room. Oliver was still holding my hand tightly, letting me drag him with me.

I stood in the kitchen with all the girlfriends of the twats in the living room, talking about, well everything.

'Shut up ladies, Ben is talking about bunking system for the following nights.' Jordan's wife whispered. It was hard to hear my older brother over the music.

'Ymas and girlfriends, living room.' Sam repeated her boyfriend. This went for a while until the 'And my little sister'

'Sorry James, you are one hell of a wanker, but team Sykes won this round.' all the girls were staring me, smirks on their faces. I rolled my eyes and left the kitchen, walking to the lads, joining their new conversation.

I felt like i belonged here, with the guys and not in the kitchen with the girls.

Bedtime

Oliver walked out of my bathroom, just in his Drop Dead boxers, hair dripping water on my floor. He was carrying the cat, who had decided to company his daddy in the bathroom, probably sitting in the sink while Oliver sang in the shower. If i'm right, he was singing Bruno Mars.

'Does my mop smell like strawberries now?' He said in the most sassiest British accent I've heard, snapping his fingers like a sassy little blonde bitch you see in telly.

'Well if you used the strawberry shampoo, then yes.' I rolled my eyes and took the cat from the British singer. 'Yup, Strawberry.' i giggled after stepping away from him, setting the cat down.

'Why do you need so many shampoos, I mean strawberry, coconut, vanilla, chocolate, latte, honey, spring and apple. And that's just the ones i remember.' he shook his head and jumped on the bed.

I stared at him for a while before i opened my mouth, 'rose, toffee, green tea, blueberry and cherry, you forgot those. And I didn't buy them, only the strawberry and apple, Austin sent the rest of them.'
There was a short awkward silence before we both started to laugh, scaring the cat.
I climbed into the bed, snuggling into Oliver, breathing in his scent. 'Did you use my candyfloss body lotion?'

'No, I'm a man and real men don't use candyfloss body lotion.' He said seriously. 'But if I did, tell Carlile to send a new bottle because, damn girl I smell delicious and my skin is already softer than it's normally.' and again the sassy blonde voice.

i licked his neck, sending shivers down mine and his bodies. 'You taste delicious.' I laughed. The poor boy was staring at the ceiling, eyes wide open.

We spent good two hours, just talking, laughing and enjoying our alone time.

Next morning

'Dalia.' Oliver groaned, rolling on me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his forehead against my chest.

I actually missed this, having him close to me. 'Oliver, do you remember us?'

'I do, i remember how i felt when i kissed you for the first time, how i felt when i kissed you for the last time. I remember us.' Oliver whispered, getting up to his knees. He pulled me up too, his tattooed arms still around me.

Oliver slowly leaned closer to me, until his lips were just inch away from mine. I tried to reason with myself in my head. What Oliver did to me, wasn't that bad, he always treated me right and he did nothing to hurt me, kind of.

Then there was this voice, telling me to stop, back away from the singer, which i ended up doing. Hurt filled Oliver's eyes.

'Not yet.' i pecked his cheek and got up from the bed. I pulled one of Oliver's shirts on and headed downstairs.

'Yet.' Oliver whispered right before i left the room. His eyes were full of hope and his hand was on top of the peck i gave him on his cheek.

'Morning sister.' Ben sang and handed me our breakfast. It was long time since we had shared a meal, it felt good to have him back. We ate out on our backyard. He handed me my meds and coffee and we just ate saying nothing.

It was a beautiful day, birds were singing, sun was shining. My cat was sleeping on the chair next to me, some of the lads were screaming like little girls while playing in the pool while rest of them were eating, smoking or sunbathing. Everything felt perfect, even when Oliver joined us, scooping me up from my seat, just to have me on his lap. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me tightly into him.Ben smiled sweetly and continued his part of the breakfast. Everyone was smiling at us, not judging or anything, not even James
♠ ♠ ♠
it's still kind of short. i'm sorry