Do You Remember Us?

Are You Trying To Buy My Heart

As soon as Ben had calmed down I took my chance and escaped to my room. Soon as I got the door open, million memories attacked me. Past three months, three or four times a week I got a package in mail with the same note attached on it. I’m sorry, please forgive me. – Austin

Fist he sent me jewelry, necklaces with crosses, cats, hourglasses, hearts, anything. Plugs, lots of them, owl rings, cross rings, even The One Ring’s copy, which I hated to admit, was my favorite. Some point the jewelry changed into a stuffed animal, dresses, shoes and iPhone covers, movies and CD’s.

I sent the first package back, not wanting anything from him, but Austin sent it back, again and again until I gave up. So now when I walked into my room I saw million little remainders of Austin and it didn’t help that I used the clothes, jewelry and shoes he had sent, but who can blame me, they were gorgeous.

Oliver had sent me a something too, but it was a bit different and I don’t know exactly why did he send it, but now I had a black cat. I named him Oliver just for the collar he had, it was white and it had a silver nameplate with a engraving ‘I love you.’

I jumped on my bed, burying my head into the pile of pillows. ‘Oliver, not now.’ I murmured as I felt four legged creature walking on my back, meowing and laying down. That cat had some weird obsession of laying on me. I had started to wear hoodies more often when I discovered that Oliver loved to climb into the hood and sleep there while I did chores or something like that.

I carefully turned on my back, making sure Oliver had gotten the hint of moving and then picked him up, holding him straight in front of my face. ‘I miss your daddy.’ I sighed and kissed the cat’s nose. I really did miss Sykes, even when I was with Mike. Oliver never really cheated on me or anything, like Austin did. I missed Austin a bit too, which killed me slowly.

‘Dalia?’ Cameron knocked on my door and walked in, closing the door behind him. ‘Who is this little cutie?’ Cameron sat next to me and petted the small black creature on my stomach. ‘It’s Oliver.’ I smiled and got up to a sitting position when Cameron lifted the cat from on top of me. ‘You named your cat after your ex?’ He asked a bit confused. ‘Read the nameplate thingy.’ I sighed and leaned on the side of my mate. ‘Oh, so Austin sends you loads of shit and Oliver sends you a cat.’ He shook his head with amused grin. ‘That’s why I fancy Oliver more.’ I started to giggle. ‘Well then –Sykes drag your arse here.’ Cameron yelled and it didn’t take long that Oliver Scott Sykes walked into my room.
‘She named this-Cameron hold my cat in the air-after you.’ He laughed. ‘Oh isn’t it a bit mean to name cat as your wet dream.’ Oliver winked. I don’t know what happened, but I jumped off of my bed, jumped on Oliver hugging him. ‘I missed you too baby Bruce.’ Oliver whispered into my ear and hugged me back. Cameron started to laugh and told us that he would leave us alone and so he did.

‘Wow, he really spent lots of money on you.’ Oliver’s jaw dropped when I told him about the things Austin had sent me. ‘I know.’ I sighed and lifted my cat on my lap. Oliver stared at the small animal for a while and then smiled at me. ‘So, what’s his name?’ He scratched the small animal. ‘His name is Oliver; didn’t you get that when Cameron said it was named after you?’ He shook his head and told me he thought Cameron was kidding. We talked for hours and we would have kept talking more if my phone wouldn’t have started to ring.

I checked the caller ID and sighed. ‘Hey Mike.’ I answered, getting weird looks from the boy sitting next to me. ‘I did what to you? I mean I have no memory of doing anything like that. Please say it’s just a sick joke Dalia, please.’ Mike begged. ‘No, Mike, it’s true.’ I almost whispered. Oliver listened the whole conversation, not saying a thing nor moving at all. Mike told me he was coming over, not caring how badly he would get his ass kicked, he just needed to see me, the bruises he had made. I tried to reason him not to come, but him being the thick skulled wanker he is, it didn’t take long when he was knocking on my window.

Oliver sat on my bed, petting Oli-cat while I let Mike in.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's short and shitty, sorry, but...
Image
Image