Do You Remember Us?

Sykes knows

I woke up next morning, a day after the London show and I opened my tightly closed eyes slowly, being blinded by the light coming from the window in my bunk. I hated the window and so did every one else so they put me to sleep next to it. It had a curtains, but I never remembered to close them, so my arse was pretty much the only thing the curious fans managed to see when they tried to catch a peaks of the glorious life of a rock band.

I was curled in to a ball kind of position on to a hard and uncomfortable mattress, which may have remind a position cat might sleep in, well actually Oliver the cat was sleeping in the exact same position that I was, in the end of the bunk.

I threw the thing cover from my completely naked body, which wasn't really a surprise when you lived with Asking Alexandria. The cover landed on Oliver, causing him jump out of the bunk, tail between his legs.

I kind of wanted to laugh at the cat I named after the knob head that gave him to me, but I loved that little fur ball too much to be mean to him like almost everyone else. It was a wonder that Oliver was even let into the bus.

'Are you up?' Cameron appeared into the bunk. That bastard cat running out of my bunk gave me in. I tried to cover my body and push the tall British knob out but with no luck.

'Relax darling.' Cam laughed and dropped my underwear into my lap before he crawled out.

I still hadn't crown into loving my body and I didn't really fancy other people seeing it at all, but to these five lads it was kind of an mission to get me walk around naked. I got up, stretching my limbs.

Five minutes later.

'Your meds are at the table with a bottle of that juice you drink.' Cameron pecked my cheek before he disappeared into the depths of the small bathroom.

It liked the attention I got from the guys but I also hated it because I really couldn't do anything by myself anymore, not after I broke up with Mike.

'How did you even manage to get up this early?' I muttered to myself after checking the time. It would take few hours before we reached France and even longer to the guys to get up, which got me wonder why was Cameron already up.

'C'mon Oliver, breakfast.' I scratched the cats head between his ears which Sykes and Ben wanted to pierce with no progress.

After feeding Oliver I grabbed my medication and the juice before climbing on the couch, laying on my back while trying to swallow all the tiny pills with the funny coloured juice.

I kept kicking the air while waiting for something to happen as Oliver was sleeping on my stomach. It was around ten in the morning and I was ready to jump out of the moving bus to get something to do, which was probably the stupidest idea when driving through the Channel Tunnel on our way to France.

Cameron had been in the bathroom for almost an hour now and we had new bus driver on this tour so i had no one to talk to so i turned the telly on. I mover the fur ball to the floor and sat up as i went through the few channels in this death trap called the tour bus aka 'the awesome sex cave of the most awesome band of sexy fuckers in the world' which also read on the bunk area door.

'Geordie Shore. Seriously? I think that bird with red hair, Holly? Tried to shag me in the ally besides one club.' Cameron laughed and sat next to me with hair dripping water and just a towel around his bony waist.

'It's good show and most of those lads look like James, yeah?' I said, biting my nails and nodding towards the flat screen on the wall where Cameron stared for a while before bursting out into a loud laughter.

'I never thought that there would be so many people like James.' He laughed even louder.

'I think James is a bit more calm than those lads, you know, he can behave and his a bit smarter.' I joined his laughter.

We kept watching the Geordie shore marathon for few hours before it changed into a Teen mom two which wasn't really something we were into.

'How in the bloody hell are you up?' Sam scratched his head aiming the question to his band mate. Sam looked like a hell as he drank water to clear his slimy morning voice.

'Never went to bed.' The guitarist answered and got up from the couch, being replaced by Sam.

'Did Cam remember to medicate you?' He yawned, leaning to my shoulder. I nodded as an answer. I started to feel like I had more than one brother.

'Good, now would you explain me why are you sitting here just in those sexy lingerie?' I didn't see his face but I knew he was smirking.

'Shut up you perverted git.' I punched his leg.

'I didn't say anything.' Danny walked into the kitchen area going straight for the coffee maker, trying to figure out how it works.

'Oh fucking hell Danny, you smell. Take a shower and I'll make coffee, okay?' I got up from my seat, knocking Sam to the floor.
With out a word, Danny disappeared into the bathroom like Cameron few hours ago.

'Fucking hell baby Bruce, you got Danny to take a shower.' Sam fake gasped and high-fived Cameron.

'I don't get it. It's probably the easiest machines to use on this planet and you guys don't know how to use it.' I shook my head and showed Cameron and Sam how the bloody machine worked and how much coffee powder you used per. One cup.

The lads kept keeping these 'ah' and 'okay' noises while I showed how simple it was to use.

'i don't know if it counts but we had different coffee maker on our last bus.'

'No, it does not count.' I chuckled.

'Ben.' I called my brother, but nothing. We had stopped right outside of the tunnel to get food with the two other bands.

'Benjamin.' I pulled the curtain open from his bunk, but nothing.

'Benjamin Fucking Bruce, get your arse up from that bloody bunk or your twat face will suffer an awful end and your phone will be found from ten inch deep from your precious little bird arse.' I yelled and finally, Ben jumped out of his bed, grabbing the nearest clothes to put on and ran out of the bus.

'See Oliver, his afraid of me.' I said, smirking at the cat sitting in Ben's bunk.

minute later.

'You fucking bitch, is that my shirt?' Matt laughed and stared the gray t-shit that hang loosely on me, covering my torso and arse perfectly which made wearing proper pants unnecessary. I nodded and thanked the Horizon's drummer before skipping after everyone else.

'Oi, cunt you own me a cigarette.' I jumped on Max, stealing the stick he was about to light.

'And she didn't want to come with us.' Ben shook his head, smirking like an idiot he was.

The cigarette hang from my lips as i tried to tie my pink hair up on a messy bun while I flipped the bird to my lovely big brother.

'She's just like her brother.' James laughed.

Hour and one shared meal with Ben later.

'Austin, stop.' I yelled to my phone and threw it to the ground, braking it into a thousand little pieces. I really regret the decision to answer into one of his calls. I hadn't eaten pretty much at all since the tour started and Austin kept calling me almost twenty-four seven, I had every right to be pissed.

'Dalia, not again.' Ben sighed and rubbed his temple with his cigarette free hand.

'Austin just won't take the hint to leave me alone.' I sighed and started to pic up the pieces.

'Lucky for you Bruce, I knew this would happen sooner or later.' Oliver smirked and pulled out a brand new iPhone from his backpack, which I took without hesitation. If I knew anything about my British wonder ex-boyfriend, he won't take a no as an answer.

I mumbled a thank you and walked into our bus.

Dropping the pieces of the old phone on the dining table I sat down besides it and started to unpack the new device from it's box.

'Another one?' James whispers carefully and sat in front of me. I sighed and nodded. James gave me an apologizing look even when he had done anything wrong.

I think everyone underestimate James, his really a nice lad, just a bit a knob like every other person on this tour. He listens me without getting angry, like Cameron and those two lads are the ones to take care of me the most after Ben and probably Oliver.

My lovely little fur ball jumped on the table, begging for attention, so I pushed my new phone aside and petted the cat.

'Does You Me At Six have their tattoo artist with them?'
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate writing chapters with my phone.

Comment me who would you want to get the girl. He can be from any band I've mentioned.

Love you <3