Do You Remember Us?

Mess

'Ben is going to kill me.' James kept walking back and forth, mumbling how deep in shit he was in. I tried my best to calm the twat down, but after every time he got even more nervous than he already was.

'James, it's hidden, Ben won't even notice it. I promise.' I sighed. James kept freaking out probably even after I left him alone into our bus.

I leaned against our bus and light a cigarette. I watched as You Me At Six walked out of the venue from their sound check. I heard how Josh and Dan kept arguing about Gossip Girl, which happened to be Dan's favorite show, unfortunately.

'You know you love me.' I yelled from the top of my lungs.

'Xo xo Gossip Girl.' everyone but Dan yelled back, laughing. Just in few days i hae befriended the whole band and we had made a habit from yelling gossip girl everytime we saw.

'Bitch tits, gimme a cigarette.' Max laughed and ran towards me like a maniac.

Few hours went by while we sat in front of Asking's bus, smoking and talking.

Same night.

I laid on my bunk, crying. I knew Oliver was sitting on the ground, next to my bunk and James was sitting in his own bunk, making frustrated sounds.

I heard Austin arguing with Ben and Cameron in the bus lounge. I've never heard Cameron talk so much at once nor be that angry.
This whole situation was scaring the living shit out of me.

All the boys were either on the stage or waiting for their turn in the dressing rooms while I sat in Bring Me The Horizon's bus, making food for Oliver with my cat, since I felt like owning him something from the new phone he got me, again.

I had music playing on the background to block the quietness. I had Pierce The Veil blasting from the stereo system. It was a bit awkward for me to listen Mike's band but they were good.

'Love, what are you doing?' Oliver's voice came from the front of the bus. His sudden appearance scared me so badly that i managed to drop the salad bowl on the floor. Luckily it didn't brake, just created a huge mess and scared my cat away.

'I'm making you food as a payment for the phone and i know how much you complain how hungry you are after shows.' I smiled and started to pick up the salad from the floor. Oliver insisted to help so I didn't even bother to argue with him.

We started to mess around and the mess got bigger. There was salad in Olivers hair and mine. He even managed to get some of it into the shirt I had on, it was also one of those Austin had sent to me.

Soon the laughing and playing stopped when my phone went off.
'It's Alan.' I smiled and put the phone on my ear. Oliver kept throwing tomatoes and lettuce at me.

'Hello my ginger lover.' I laughed and flipped Oliver off. He smirked and jumped on me. Alan was talking on the other end of the phone, but I didn't hear a word he said while I tried to push the skinny British man off of me.

'Dalia, fucking hell, listen to me.' Alan yelled into his phone so loud that even Oliver heard it and stopped moving, still laying on me.

'Sorry.' I mumbled and pecked Olivers nose.

'I walked into his house and found a note, his probably already there Dalia.' Alan sounded panicked.

'Who?' I asked, confusion pouring from my voice. Oliver suddenly froze completely and stared at something, angrily.

'I've been looking for you everywhere and here you are, with him?' Austin sighed. I hung up on Alan and pushed Oliver away.


'Seriously mate, how do you dare to come here and talk her like that.' Cameron yelled from the top of his lungs, making me almost jump out of my bunk from shock.

I heard loud sigh that belonged to Danny as he entered the bunk area.

'Carlile isn't like this. His a world class twat, sure but his never like this. Are you okay Dalia?' for the first time Danny sounded truly worried about me.

'I think she's asleep. She haven't let a single sound in five minutes.' Oliver whispered just when I was about to talk.
I stayed quiet for the rest of the night. About hour after Danny had climbed into his bunk right under mine the front lounge went dead silent.

Ben and Cameron had told Oliver to go to his bus and take care of my cat, since I left it there. I heard something about Austin being an arse and following us until I finally forgave him, which was very unlikely since he had called me a whore today. He had regretted it right away but it hurt like a hell.

I was about to fall asleep for real around four o'clock in the morning when James peaked into my bunk. I had my eyes closed as he stared at me.

'I just hope you choose wisely love. I can't watch you get hurt anymore, I love you too much.' James whispered and planted a kiss on my forehead before he closed my curtain and climbed into his bunk.

I let out the air from my lungs I had apparently been holding in and my eyes flew open. James Arthur Cassells had just confessed his love towards me, I just wasn't sure if it was just brotherly love or did he actually love, love me.

Next Morning

I don't know how, but I just woke up after two hour sleep. I had tiptoed to the front lounge, greeted our driver and started to make coffee.

Pair of arms sneaked around my waist and a warm breath hit my neck, followed by a small kiss.

'I'll take your meds out for you.' James yawned and his arms left my waist. It felt awfully good when he touched me like that, but I can't fall for him too, not when I were already stuck between Oliver and Austin.

'If this is your phone, Oliver is calling.' I turned around slowly, leaning against the counter and staring his shirtless figure which I hated because I loved it too much.

James handed me my phone.

'Dalia.' Oliver sounded relieved.

'Hey Oli, how come are you up already, it's hardly even seven yet and is Oliver alive?' the British, fully tattooed male started to laugh his sweet laughter.

'Oliver is alive and I'm up because I never went to sleep, I kept thinking about you the whole night.' He sounded like a lovesick teenager.

'That's actually really sweet, but love you need to sleep.' I giggled, getting jealous stares from James which confirmed the type of loving he was feeling towards me.

Suddenly I felt really frustrated and trapped.

'I try my best. I still love you, you know.' Oliver's words didn't help me at all.

'Oliver.' I sighed, rubbing my temple. 'I need to go.' I hung up not giving him a change to say anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another super shitty chapter, but I had to write about Austins return, James's feelings and sweet Oliver.