Do You Remember Us?

It's the ***ing money that matters.

Second day in France

I really didn't know what happened with him. Maybe all the alcohol he have had made his brain soft or something, but here I was, leaning against some hot topic copies changing rooms wall while Danny waited me on the other side of the door.

Of course letting Danny to drag you shopping was a stupid idea. He had handed me a mint coloured, barely ass hiding glittery dress.

'But it on Dalia, I'm sure Oliver, Austin, James or who ever you are after at the moment, will love it.' Danny laughed.

My cheeks turned into tomatoes. 'Listen me twat, I'm not after anyone they just keep coming to me. You can't assume I could just turn off this magnificent sexual magnet that runs in Bruce blood.' What I said was meant to be serious, but who am I kidding. I'm Dalia Irene Bruce, sister of Benjamin Paul Bruce, I'm meant to be cocky bitch.

'You fucking bitch.' Danny laughed. 'Try the dress and come out.' he still laughed.

What he didn't know was that I already had the dress on and I hated to admit but I looked like a fucking sex bomb.

Before opening the door I took one last look of myself from the mirror and stepped out.

Danny's jaw dropped to the floor level as he stared me or mostly my arse as I turned around for him.

'Is it creepy is Austin would be trying to hide behind the clothes and stare us?' I sighed, staring at Austin who hasn't yet noticed that I saw him.

'Yes, yes it is. I can see him through the reflection in the mirror.' Danny laughed and pushed me back into the tiny room. 'Get naked and let's go, I'm paying.'

Hour Later

'Stop the fucking yelling.' I shouted as I walked into Asking's bus, Danny right behind me.

Austin, Ben, Oliver, James and Cameron were arguing once again. Jordan sat on the couch cat Oliver in his lap and Sam on his left side, both of the staring at the pack of twats, fighting.

I don't know how Austin managed to get here so quickly but I couldn't care less. Attention turned to me, making me nervous and angry.

'You know what, I'm going to spent few hours with You Me At Six.' I sighed and dropped the shopping bag into Danny's arms before storming out of the bus.

kicking every rock on my way, I dragged my feet towards the Six's bus.

'Hey Pinkie Pie.' Max flashed me a smile, which quickly disappeared when he saw the expression on my face.

Long talk later

'They are all absolutely mental, bloody thick twats.' Matt shook his head and rubbed his temple.

'This is like one of those teenager drama shows in telly.' Dan sighed, slyly referring to Gossip Girl. I really need to get that wanker to watch something more manly.

'Shut up you bloody wankers. Do you really think you're helping her?' Max, who was sitting next to me on couch, hugged me tightly.

'I bet hundred quid's for Oli.' Josh smirks and raises his hand up in the air.

'Are you fucking kidding me?'

'Sorry Dalia, I just want something out of this drama.' Josh's smirk grew bigger.

'Team James, have you lads seen how that poor bastard states at her.' Dan slammed hundred quid's on the table.

I left them right before hearing the rest of the bets.

'Is Oli here?' I shouted into the Horizon's bus. I got negative answer so I stepped in and plopped on the couch next to Lee who was playing Mario cart.

'Oli's not here.' Lee repeated and put the game on pause.

'That's why I'm here. I'm trying to avoid everyone except you four.' I patted Lee's knee and left the couch to get a water bottle from the fridge.

'What did ymas do?' Matt walked out from the bathroom.

'Started betting who I end up with.' I took a gulp from the water. Jordan and Vegan peaked from the bunk area, staring at their mates in a weird way. How in hell does these knobs get from point a to point b so quickly, first Austin and now Jordan.

Lee shot me a sorry look and the it hit me.

'well isn't this absolutely mint.' I threw my hands in the air after putting the bottle on the table. 'You fucking wankers were my last hope.'

'Sorry love.' Jordan shrugged.

Apparently there was over two thousand quid's in bets, even some of it was my brothers money. Some came from Alan and Aaro, which was kind of predictable. Even the fucking Pierce The Veil was on, Mike's bets on himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. So, put on your own bets into the comments!!!