Do You Remember Us?

Bet you didn't see that coming

I have no fucking clue why in the world we couldn't just fly from country to country, instead of going from Britain to Spain by bus then fly to Germany. Fucking wankers.

'Sis, remember Gustav?' Ben sat next to me while I was playing some idiotic race game in the back lounge. Gustav Woods. My old best friend when we lived in England. Sure, he was much older than me and we really didn't live close to each others, but we still were best friends.

'Of course i remember Gus, we went to his band show little over year back twat face.' i messed my brothers straightened hair, which in my eyes was much better than the stupid straight hair he thought looked good on him.

'Well, he just texted me week ago, asking for your new number since you forgot to send it to him when you changed it and he asked if you had any free time any soon.'

Spain

'Oli, get your tattooed ringers away from my fanny.' I slurred, pissed as fuck. Oliver laughed, bit more trashed than me.

'That dress.' Oliver moaned, lust flowing from his voice. Ben shook his head, disappointed.

'Sykes, strike one.' My alcoholic brother laughed. He had finally loosened up on me, even if it was a bit hard for him.

I spent twenty minutes or more drinking just with my brother in our booth, which pretty much was all we did when we spent brother sister time, other than eat together on tour.

'I have to confess something.' Ben stared at his hands and bit his lip. When my brother was drunk, he had an habit to confess things and he really couldn't lie. Only lies he managed to pull were 'I'll call you afterwards' or 'I'm going to cum' while having a bird.

'I made a bet.'

I rolled my eyes and let out a weak laugh. 'Darling brother, I know you did, no one just didn't tell me for who you put your money and I don't really care.' I laughed and stood up. 'If you now excuse me, I'm getting another drink.' I ruffled my brothers hair and walked to the bar.

I sat on the stool and ordered some fancy drink I hadn't yet tasted.

'Well hello there pretty lady.' an annoying Spanish accented man sat next to me. I gave him a quick peak while drinking the strawberry drink. He wasn't ugly, pretty handsome actually, but I wasn't interested.

'Would you want to dance with me and maybe after that, come to my place?' He put his disgusting hand on my thigh, rubbing it slowly.

I tried to ignore him, hoping he would stop touching me and staring me with his lust filled eyes, but nothing, he just moved his hand closer to the hem of my too short dress.

'Bitch, did you hear what I said?' He spat making me scared. His hand stopped moving and suddenly his hand was tightly around my thigh, hurting me.

'Stop that, it hurts.' I gasped and put the drink on the counter before trying to rip the hand off of me.

'Didn't you hear her?' Austin suddenly stood behind the Spanish git who ignored him.

'Mate, let go of her.' Oliver spat, taking a step closer to the knob and still nothing. I couldn't feel my leg anymore and I knew i would have a hand shaped bruise when i woke up next morning.

Someone wrapped their arm around my waist and pulled me free from the Spanish lads grip. 'How do you dare to hurt her?' James spat, moving his arm from my body and punching the idiot.

Next morning/day

'And?' I asked, tapping my feet against the floor, waiting for answer. I had to stop the tapping when the bruise on my thigh started to hurt like a hell, but I was right, there was a big, hand shaped bruise this morning, but it wasn't clearly as bad as the ones these three knobs had all over their faces.

'We won't start a fights anymore.' All the three said in unison, staring at their feet. Ben rolled his eyes as he walked past us to out from the bus and soon walked back, running into his bunk giving James a weird, 'I did it' look.

Last night i managed to get James away from the fight where Oliver and Austin were too and now i were acting like an angry wife to them, telling how stupid they were and that they better hope that the guy who now was in hospital wouldn't take them to court.

'Good, now Austin, go home. Oliver fuck off and James do what ever you want, I'm going to my bunk.' I sighed, rubbing my temple which was something Ben did, a lot.

Hour Later

Austin still sat on the couch of our bus, on the same spot, Oliver next to him. James was the only one to move and now he was laying in my bunk with me, curtains closed to have some privacy from everything going on.

We hadn't said a word, just stared at the roof of my bunk.

'Dalia, we talked with Austin and well, you need to choose.' Oliver sighed. Seems like they had finally moved from the couch, but not really where I wanted them.

'We have no strength to do this anymore, so please.' Austin begged, his voice coming near from my bunk.

I shook my head against James's shoulder, holding tears back.
'She isn't going to choose.' James said loud enough for Austin and Oliver to hear.

I heard my brother turn in his bunk and jump down from it.

'What do you mean, she isn't going to choose?' Oliver pulled the curtain open, gasping from the sight of my red eyes and the glistening tears on my cheeks.

Ben suddenly appeared next to my bunk, pushing Oliver out of his way. He reached into my bunk and took all I had in it with him as he disappeared into the back lounge where Cameron was supposed to be. But before my brother got out of sight, I saw James nodding to him, sad but kind of happy and accepting look in his eyes. I really didn't pay much interest on what was going on with them, I was too busy with staring at my two ex-boyfriends.

'You had your chances already. I love you both, but I can't jump back into a relationship where I have to always be ready to be hurt. I know you both will promise it won't happen again, but you will never be sure and I'm not strong enough to go through that. I really deserve better, someone who won't hurt me.'

Both of the stared at me, mouths open and I couldn't take it so I pressed my head into James's neck to hide my face, but soon lifted it up and jumped down from my bunk to escape the bunk, the small space and the walls that seemed to get closer and closer to me with every passing second.

Just when Austin was about to say something, Ben came out from the back lounge, carrying my bags.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shitty, but really really important for the story.
Oh yeah, there is going to be maybe 4 chapters until its done. So be ready for drama and surprising turns