Do You Remember Us?

Dancing on tables

I was home, alone. The house has never looked this huge. Ben had always been there, watching over me or his girlfriend, who I liked and I really appreciated it how she tried to learn the Ben routine. When I walked through the front door, I was expecting Samantha to be here, but all I found was a fridge full of food for me and Oli the cat.

'And I have never felt like this, like I'm free.' I laughed into the phone. Aaron started to laugh with me. I heard from his voice how happy he was for me.

'Dalia, darling, i have to go. Wife is calling.' Aaron said, still laughing. We shared good byes and soon, i was alone again and enjoying every minute of it.

I was just in my underwear when the doorbell rang, and I didn't bother to cover myself. Behind the door stood a young boy with a huge bouquet of baby pink roses.

'You know, I'm getting more annoyed and sad after every time I bring these to you.' Tom, the flower delivery guy sighed and handed me the roses.

'Blame Austin for that.' I sighed and kissed the boys cheek.
'Oh, no. These are not from Austin. And he only gets those blood red roses.' Tom rolled his eyes. 'And you look good, better than ever, happier.' He said, waving as he walked away from the door.

Hour later

'I can't tell him to not to send you anything.' Ben sighed. 'And I'm team Oliver now anyway.' he continued proudly. The phone call went on and on, until Ben had to go the stage.

Apparently Austin was back home. The whole You Me At Six had flipped their shits after I left. Oliver and James had started a fight few times after a nice portion of 'funny juice' and Cam and Danny had for once acted like adults and tried to keep everyone in order.

Backyard

'Oliver Cat Sykes-Bruce, if you don't move your ass back in, I'm going to send you to your dad.' I yelled, intoxicated, running after the small animal.

I swear, this little cat knew the area better than me or Ben and Oli had barely been home since I got him.

'I didn't know you had a son, sugar tits.' the old, disgusting neighbor winked at me, standing on his balcony. That creepy bastard had been stalking me and Sam as long as Ben and I have lived here.

I picked the cat up, holding him like I was from the lion king. Of course the neighbor took this as a sign that I was a baby free single, interested in him.

'Sorry mate, not interested.' I shook my head. I felt my septum jewel moving, making it hard not to laugh.

'Are you sure?' he almost coughed his dentures out. I nodded, heading back to the house. The old raisin kept yelling after me, but I completely ignored him and locked the backyard door.

Next morning, I barely managed to get downstairs when my phone went off informing about the new text.

'Take your meds and we love you - Oli, Jordan, Lee, Vegan and Matt' sent from Oliver's number.

Soon the same message came from Ben and the band of twats, followed by you me at worst grammar ever from Max's number.
I would lie if I told everyone I didn't miss those cunts, but it was best for me to be here, far away from Oliver, James and Austin.

After feeding Oli

I swallowed the medications and turned the volume of the music up. Of course being the perfect little sister, Asking Alexandria was echoing in every corner of the house.

I was dancing on the table in my underwear and smoking a cigarette
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm super sorry it took so long and that it's so short, but I've made up my mind about the lad lucky enough to get the girl... 3 chapters left.