Status: please comment and subscribe!

When Love Is a Gun, Separating Me From You

You are now talking to a stranger, Those seven words started it all.
Aurora met Rian on a chat room. Their name is Dawson2125, they have sent you a message.
Dawson2125. It was the one thing Aurora looked forward to reading every day. He was someone she could talk to with no strings attached. It wasn’t a dating site. It was just a chat room. No strings attached. That was until she replied to his every message and he replied to hers, they became each other’s sense of normality and understanding. They became each other’s rock.
It began three years ago and still happened until recently. Friends would get in the way, saying that they were long distant lovers. That was a lie. they weren’t lovers. When something bad happened, he was who Aurora turned to.
The one thing Rian didn’t know was that she had leukemia. She was dying.
Join Rian and Aurora on their journey through Aurora’s bucket list and Rian’s pain.
Maybe, just maybe he can save her.

“I can’t go back there! I can’t go back to those white walls!” Aurora cried as Alex stood across from her, the rest of the boys were sitting on couches watching her cautiously.
“You’ll get better if you go back!”
“You don’t understand Alex! That place with its white walls scares me to death! Not in the way it does for everyone else!” Tears streamed down her pale cheeks “For them, it’s the fact that practically every minute someone dies or just being around sick people knowing they might not be here the next day but for me, it’s the fact that everything’s white! It reminds me of heaven”
Alex looked at her confused “What? What does that even mean?!”
“Everything is white! The only place that should be like that is heaven-a happy, peaceful place! That is what scares me-the fact that it looks like heaven but in reality, it’s hell!”


“She was the wind, carrying in
All the troubles and fears you've for years tried to forget
He was the fire, restless and wild
And you were like a moth to that flame

The heretic seal beyond divine
A prayer to a god who's deaf and blind
The last rites for souls on fire
Three little words and a question why” ~Funeral of Hearts

Disclaimer: I do not own All Time Low or any other bands mentioned or the All Time Low crew. I do own the plot and original characters.