Status: Working on it, guise ~

Bulletproof Heart

2.

-M.M's P.O.V-

I didn't sleep much that night. I just sat up and stared at the wall. I heard rustling outside my window, but I didn't care. I was worried. I guess I trusted these guys, but I'm always on edge. I started thinking about Romantic. "I don't know what's been up with Romantic, Destroyer. She's totally been off her rocker." Destroyed nodded at me. "She's just going through a lot, I guess. I mean, she absolutely doesn't trust these other killjoys. I can see it in her eyes." She said. I got a weird feeling in my stomach and turned toward the door. "Should we go check on her?" I asked. Destroyer shrugged. "I guess you can. I mean, I bet she's fine. Probably getting some well deserved sleep." She lied down. I scoffed and walked down the hall to the room that Romantic and Black shared. As I walked in I turned the light on. "What the hell?" Black said sleepily. She sat up in bed. I looked to Romantic's side of the room. She wasn't there. Of course she would leave. I scoffed. "Wait, where's double R?" Black asked. I walked out of their room and down the stairs. I was about to walk out of the main door when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I swung. They blocked.
I turned and looked into the face of Party Poison. "Damn, girl." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. "I'm going to find Romantic." I tried walking away, but he pulled me back. "Wait... what?" He sounded worried. "Romantic left. Probably because she doesn't trust easy and thinks she can do everything on her own!" I sighed. "Now let me go so I can find her." I pulled my arm loose and walked out the door. He followed me. "I'll help you." I looked at him confused. "Hey, the girl may get on my last damn nerve because she's so damn cocky, but she's one of us now." I smirked at him. "What?!" He asked defensively. "Oh, nothing..." I said in my sing-song voice. He looked away awkwardly. "Looks like someone has a little crush on Romantic. Makes sense. You two are a lot alike." This time he looked at me funny. "How?" "Well, you two are both cocky as hell for starters. Then there's the stubbornness, the awkwardness, the need to be right, the badass attitude that is pretty much bullshit and just a mask to keep you from getting hurt... shall I go on?" I waited for him to respond. He sighed. "I don't know what it is about her... but when I saw her... I felt... whole again." I crinkled my nose. "Why is she so untrusting and reserved?" He asked. I looked him in the eyes. "That's something you should ask her. That's something none of us know about her. Maybe she'll open up to you. Maybe you can help her...and maybe she'll help you." I said. It had to be true. She never told any of us her story, but maybe he could open her up. I'm really curious, but too afraid to ask her. "Well, then we better find her." He said. We took off and started searching.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2. c: