Status: Here's a story.

RedWine and BrokenGlass

PreFace

The sirens went off. I was already too far ahead for anyone to catch. My bones were giving up. My heart turning into a wreck. The need to see someone squirming underneath me. Begging for the torture to end. For it to just be starting. Having the boys whine and do at my command. At first, prison was nice. All the guys would turn and whisper quietly to each other, about me. I liked the attention.
The only thing keeping me there for six months was the beautiful boys that would do anything at my say. I'd say jump, and they'd ask how high. Feeling the sense of control, dominance, it made me smile. Feel alive.


My name is Alex. I got alot of teasing in school. The guys always called me lady. Really, it was low.
I'm twenty five.
I've killed many people. Mostly guys. I like to see them beg. I love to see the life in their eyes go out. Like a light.
I' have split personalities. Which means, if I get mad, you're dead. If I'm depressed. You get tortured.
The thing is, I'm never happy. Ever.
I've never felt the feeling of happiness.
I'm from Czech. Many people haven't heard of it. It's a small country in Europe. My accent is thick .
Now, I'm running from the police in Baltimore, Maryland.
I've traveled all over the world. I love hearing different types of races, scream. They're always different.
I've only been in the United States for a year. Half that year was locked up.
I should've been smarter. I was stupid though.
Getting caught. I have to be careful. But, the prison sucked, and their guards lightened up on me. Giving me the advantage to get a few fucks in, and the keys.
I killed one guard, he was off duty and saw me coming out, it was a simple slit to the throat. And thrown in the sewer.
I'm making my way to Colorado. No one will ever think about it. That's what I love about people. They're too Niave. They think too much in the box. Never out of it.
My name is Alex Kier. I'm a murderer. I don't believe in love. I'm heartless. I will never believe in someone loving me. Nor me loving someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
leave me some feed back(:
I promise, once I get over writers block. The chapters will be more frequent and longer(:
~Thomas~