Status: REVISION HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE - Will update when possible!

Playing the King's ***

You Never Looked So Beautiful As You Do Now My Man

A few days had passed since I had started my agreement with the Earl of Rochester, and no one had confronted me regarding my absence from work due to my partaking for only two hours at noon until 2 o'clock. I hadn't even bumped into Betty yet. That was what I had hoped, as I feared many awkward questions may have arisen about my whereabouts in the evenings and nights. Of course I would give as good as I got if worst came to worst, but I knew Betty only ever worked mornings on this floor of the palace.
All of my belongings had been gathered by Rochester while the other maids were out working, and my money was safely in John's keeping for me, ready for me to use when I wished.

I had been performing soliloquy after monologue, dialogue after sonnet until the lines were so firmly imprinted on my brain that I could perform to John's liking without a script at last. It was suddenly becoming second nature to me, what John had taught me, though the days and nights spent continuously performing into the early hours and then laying with John left me little time to sleep, and I was becoming exhausted. Of course I complained, kicked up fusses and moaned to the high heavens to Johnny, but he turned a blind eye and ignored me. I decided eventually that there was no point; I needed to do whatever I had to in order to achieve my dream.

Along with my acting lessons, Johnny had also been teaching me... the ways of the world, I suppose. As a well travelled man, he had indulged in a number of exotic cuisines of the female kind and was extraordinarily talented in the bedroom. He had learnt me the most interesting and curious ways of performing certain acts, so much so that even when I was not particularly gaining any pleasure it was still enjoyable.

With John, I felt like a lady should. He never made me feel small, he never disregarded my love for freedom, he never told me what to do or what not to do (unless it came to acting) and he made me feel like I was someone he actually wanted to spend time with rather than feel obliged to, due to a loveless arrangement made by my parents. He embraced my wild side, and for that I was thankful.

It was early morning; around 6 o'clock. Due to my disrupted sleeping pattern and working I had found difficulty sleeping recently, so was only getting around three hours per night. I often just stayed awake when I woke up particularly early. John had a small library of books in a little room en suite to his bed chamber, so oftentimes I would read the works of Shakespeare or Francis Bacon, or the translated Arabian writings that he had collected on his travels. The books were all heavy and covered in dust; I had only reached a quarter way through one of the Arabian books! It passed the arduous hours of insomnia free of boredom, however.
This morning, alternatively, I decided to stay in my night dress and just watch Johnny sleep. Because of my schedule recently, I hadn't fully been able to admire the man I had given everything I owned to, physically and spiritually, in trust and hope for a grand future.

John was laying on his back. His bare chest rose up and down peacefully as he breathed, his hand resting over his torso. The sheet was pulled up to his hip, concealing his modesty. I smiled to myself, propping my head up with my elbow.
Johnny's moustachioed lip twitched while he dreamt, and his beautifully defined cheekbones and pale skin set against the dark sheets we were sharing. He had the most wonderful eyes I had ever seen on a man, framed with the darkest eyelashes to match his naturally curly hair.
I had to admit to myself in that moment that he was probably the most stunning man I had ever witnessed in person. Of course, when I officially came of age and began to get... female urges, I was still locked away from real life. Only recently had I been able to talk to different men, and the ones I now knew were very few now that Ben had left. Hell - I think the only other man was Lionel! Even so, John was still the most attractive - inside and out so far.

I curled up next to him and basked in the June warmth slowly making its way into our bedroom as the sun fully rose. He started to stir, and I watched him as he blinked his way into the world once again.

"You awoke early again?"

"Yes," I said, worrying he was concerned, "but you do not need to stress yourself with my burdens first thing. Go and wash and I shall change" I said, stroking his chest lazily. He wrapped his arm around me.

"Why don't you come with me?" He asked in a voice I was all too familiar with. I smiled to myself.

"And why would that be? Does sir find himself finally reaching that age where he is in need of assistance even to wash?" I said, not looking at his reaction while my head was laid on him. I heard him chuckle and felt his chest raise as he did so. He stroked my hair, which was incredibly matted due to my tired forgetfulness recently.

"Says she who is only five years my junior at 17! I would watch oneself if you think I be old." Johnny laughed.
"No I had rather different plans..." He finished rather jubilantly, leaving the bed and walking to the wash room. I watched his well toned backside as he left, well exercised from the saddle and the long walks he had told me he enjoyed. I made the bed and followed him.

"Kneel down for me darling." John said, surprising me with the change of location. I was very new to all of this, and so every little thing was a revelation to me. He held my shoulder as I dropped to my knees.
His prick stood in front of me, relatively hard for the little I had done for him so far. I held him in my hand, grasping him in the exact way he had taught me the concubines of France did.
"Put me in your mouth" John commanded in a seductive voice that was difficult to ignore. Everything John had taught me about this art came in to play, and I felt myself actually enjoying the act I usually favoured least. The warmth of my mouth made John visibly shudder, I noticed, showing he was enjoying the experience thoroughly. It was extremely flattering. His hands clasped hold of my hair as I went to work on his member, and I felt his fingers become entwined with my already matted hair. He pushed his cock further into my mouth and I almost gagged, but after instruction from him just days before withheld so as not to stop his arousal.

"Good girl..." He whispered, stroking the back of my head. Learning these new ways to please a man was strange; some of the things he suggested I had never even considered before. It was slightly intimidating too; John was so skilled and I was only just learning - though of course, I suppose it is best to be taught by the master.

He spent in my mouth after a few moments, and, as he had informed me, I swallowed it all. Johnny helped me up and took me into an embrace, panting and hot.

"I must get ready. If you prepare to work earlier today, as I have to venture into London town on business, then I shall return and we can continue. I may have a few surprises in store too, my dear." He kissed my head, washed, changed and left me pondering over what his surprise could possibly be as I dressed for work earlier than expected.

The floor length mirror reflected my image back to me; I looked perfectly fine on the outside, though inside I felt as though my hair needed washing and my skin was dull from my sleeplessness. Nonetheless I picked myself up and left John's room, closing the door silently to pretend I hadn't been in there at all.

Quietly making my way down the early morning corridors, I noticed someone walking towards me. Before I had a chance to hide, Betty's gaunt frame shrilly addressed me.

"And where in God's good name have you been, Blossom Arreton?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh! Betty's got the 1600s sass.

Hope you're enjoying. I felt this was a bit fillerish but I needed a bit to lead on to the surprise John has which leads to an EVEN BIGGER THING, and of course Betty darling. Bless her.

Thanks for reading my nonsense guys!