Status: Not active

I Walk a Lonely Road

01

I cowered in utter fear, of what this means. "And we're vampires, by the way! We only collect.... 'Special' people."
"Are you saying I'm CRAZY?" I asked ,clearly annoyed. He stifled a laugh.
"No! But you are in a way you won't understand! There's just something about you..." He trailed off. I nodded.
"Okay." I said. He looked over at his 'son'.
"Go." He paused. "And take your slave with you!" I cringed at the word 'slave'. I never wanted to be one! But now I am! Against my will, my virginity is gonna be lost! I have to say, I am in love with everything about the guy, but that doesn't mean I want to lose my V-Card to him! He smirked, and grabbed my hands, leading me to a master bedroom! It was stunning, but too fancy for me! He threw me on the bed.
"My name is Alen! Nice to meet you Juniper!" He said. I smiled half-heartedly. He crawled next to me, sprawling his arms and legs out. I let out a stifled sigh. More of a extra breath from my nose. He scooched over next to me, and wrapped his arm around me. I mean, I don't mind! He leaned over and kissed my cheek, his ice cold lips leaving a warm sensation. My body trembled, because it was so... Awkward. Never had a boyfriend, so I'm not used to this. Didn't really have friends either. So I guess this was okay. He leaned in to kiss my cheek again, and I turned my head to the right, and we kissed. A wave of emotion busted through my body. I smiled, I could get used to this! But I'm just for sex, so it doesn't matter anyway. He leaned and started kissing my neck, and started taking off my bra, but I can't. So I got up.
"No!" I shouted. "I'm sorry, I'm just not ready for this kind of stuff!" I said, taking off down the halls. I found a balcony. I don't want this for a life! So, I jumped. I felt like I was flying as I landed flat on my feet. Like what the hell?? Really? I was trying to die! I saw Alen frantically searching that room, so I took off down the road. But you know what's weird? I don't know where it goes! All I know is it feels like I've been here before! I started singing aloud, from my heart, because this seriously described it!
"I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known! I don't know where it goes, but it's home to me, and I walk alone!"
"You have been here before!" Alen's voice said sharply from behind me. I turned around, as he grabbed my wrists, pulling me into him. His voice sent shivers down my spine as he spoke. "You did this to yourself, face the consequences!" But I was confused! He started kissing my neck, which burned after the iciness had left. He was licking my neck when I felt a really sharp pain in my neck, but instead of crying out, I moaned. He bit harder, but it didn't hurt, all I felt: pleasure! You wouldn't think! He pulled out from my neck. "You're a.... H-Hybrid! You're a hybrid. Oh my gosh I've NEVER in my LIFE met a hybrid before!!" A hybrid?
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Well that escalated quickly!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ What do you think she's a mix of?