Status: Not active

I Walk a Lonely Road

02

I got out of my trance and followed him back to the castle. I followed him to his 'dad' "Dad!! She's a hybrid!!"
"Oh great! You won't be able to keep your hands off her!"
"Oh yeah?" He scoffed. I nudged him and he looked down, seeing that his arm was wrapped around my waist. He shook his head and we went back to his room.
"you're not gonna chain me up, re you?" I joked. He snorted,
"I ain't no evil person!" He says. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, and kissing him. He growled out of delight, and pushed me into the wall. He rubbed the back of my thigh, making me moan. He looks at me, and I nod, tilting my head back, and to the left. He sank his fangs into my neck, making me moan more, and louder. Eventually we ended up on the bed, he was laying on top of me, and we were making out. I sighed, taking my shirt off. He looked down, and back into my eyes. He kissed my lips, before moving to my neck, and down the center, to in between my boobs. I unsnapped my bra, revealing the prize underneath. He still trailed kisses down. He eventually made his way to my stomach, licking my belly button. He got down to my pants, and took them off, along with my panties. He got down low. He started licking, and it felt really good, and I was moaning, obviously! It felt so right, yet wrong at the same time! He came back up. I sighed. My turn, so I smiled evilly. I smirked, pushing him down with all my might. A 'thump' was heard as he hit the bed. I straddled his waist, and I scooted down. I pulled off his shirt, then his pants. I rubbed small circles on his penis, and then got bored with that. So, I started massaging, which turned into a hand job. Eventually, a blow job. He moaned loudly, and we heard a knock upon the door! I grabbed a blanket and hid myself, while he grabbed a robe and opened the door.
"Sir, we need your slave, someone wants to buy her."
"No. She's mine, now go away!" Alen said, slamming the door in her face. We picked up right where we left off. We had sex, if you couldn't tell, and I was laid down beside him. I smirked, looking at him.
"You know, for being a slave, my life couldn't have been better, but I can't believe I lost my V-Card!" I said with a frown. He looked at me and shook his head.
"I'm surprised you had it! Any man would've tried to take it!"
"And you did." I said, falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
BTW she was either drunk or high, not sure XD