Status: Not active

I Walk a Lonely Road

05

I walked outside into the pouring rain. I had just gotten out of a fight with Alen. He chased me out the door, and just when he was going to touch me, I turned into a wolf, growling in protest. He backed away, and I ran into the woods. I decided to let my Fairy instincts take over, so I turned into a fairy. Or back to my normal form because I always have my wings and powers. I flew up, past the trees, into the sky. I needed this rain to stop. But I didn't want it to. I was soaked, and bruising. The fight.... It wasn't a verbal... Verbal and physical. I was too weak to move because he raped me. Obviously because I am a sex slave, so that's my job. I looked at the sky, my red hair turning black. For some reason it does that, because when I go elemental.. I-I just don't know how to explain it. I gasped, causing a lightning bolt to go hurtling. I sighed, and growled, thunder erupting from the sky. I raised my hands in the air. When I'm happy, it's like summer- beautiful and amazing. When I'm mad, it turns severely cold, and then... Sad equals spring, and nothing is like Autumn. I don't know, maybe it's coincidence. My wings weren't the normal. I was sad. They were black and branch like, broken. My hair black, my flying in the air. I let out a breath. I hurled a strike of lightning at 'masters' mansion. It caught on flames and I laughed at my remarkable work. I smiled, realized that I may get free. I flew off, getting into the woods. I had to get away. I saw the gates and flew past it, into freedom. It may not last long, but I'm free. I was sitting in a bar, bored as ever. A news broadcast came on. "Breaking news! A slave has ran away from her masters, she is on the run!" They said nothing about rewards, but I knew the police would be after me. I got up, slamming my cup into the wall.
"You gotta pay for that!" I flipped the bird and walked into the parking lot. I have no money, nowhere to go... I am a criminal. I saw the woods, glowing. I walked towards it. I realized that it was a flashlight. I'll have to stay inconspicuous. I ran off, behind the building by the dumpster. I changed into a bunny. Anyone would take in a bunny. I sucked in a breath and my wings shimmered into my back. I hopped along, under the dumpster. It didn't stink so I hope it'll be fine. Noises... I gasped, quietly. I hopped out the other way, changing into a cat. I ran off and into the woods. There was a gasp, and then I heard "Mom it's a cat!!"
"Don't worry about it. Probably has rabies anyway." Then I saw a girl running my way, and I backed up. She tried to pick me up, but I hissed and growled, scratching at her hands. She ran away crying and I growled in victory. running off, I heard the mom chasing after me. I felt a squirt of water on my back, and I attacked, scratching scars into her face. She'll either get divorced, or never get a husband, and then I realized, what I had done. I had ruined someone's life.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A2KJkIcHKVtRfAQAn2mJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DGoth%2Bfairy%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-900%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D2&w=1024&h=768&imgurl=api.ning.com%2Ffiles%2FYluxl-75Iq9Ss5dhPeeN-u8YNROYeKwbZR46pEMTQRevOZ-F6dGyLEDAKBOC4Y1gb1j7KzFEuOpyR*qBGHop8eG8tv5TDMZS%2FGothicFairy1.jpeg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fairiesvampires.com%2Fphoto%2Fgothicfairy1-2&size=44.1+KB&name=Gothic-Fairy-1+-+fairies+and+vampires&p=Goth+fairy&oid=b2d7e0cf9bd89271180b741b6a7abe2a&fr2=&fr=yfp-t-900&tt=Gothic-Fairy-1%2B-%2Bfairies%2Band%2Bvampires&b=0&ni=88&no=2&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11j148ev6&sigb=130gb89hr&sigi=145vifbmn&.crumb=BlPQw5tsOG8 (When happy)
(When sad/depressed) http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A2KJkIdOKVtROxIAJ02JzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DGoth%2Bfairy%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-900%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D59&w=433&h=504&imgurl=i717.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww179%2Fdeadnightwish%2Fgothic%2FClipboard03.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fs717.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww179%2Fdeadnightwish%2Fgothic%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26amp%3Bcurrent%3DClipboard03.jpg%26amp%3Bco%3D10&size=26.8+KB&name=gothic+%3A%3A+gothic+fairy+picture+by+deadnightwish+-+Photobucket&p=Goth+fairy&oid=c515fd395c00025d0caf392841057ac7&fr2=&fr=yfp-t-900&tt=gothic%2B%253A%253A%2Bgothic%2Bfairy%2Bpicture%2Bby%2Bdeadnightwish%2B-%2BPhotobucket&b=31&ni=96&no=59&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=13g1a4anm&sigb=131rnofma&sigi=126j2ngc7&.crumb=BlPQw5tsOG8