‹ Prequel: Taking a Chance
Status: The Second Installment is finally Here!

When We Stand Together

Best Of Me

Jeremy pushes you up roughly against the wall, taking your hands and pinning them above your head as his lips devour yours. You can feel his muscular, verging on worryingly thin body press against yours, melting into you and you can feel his warmth through two layers of clothing. Your senses are dulled by his smell, a mixture of cologne and shampoo, cigarettes and a musky tang. All those smells of Jeremy has joined forces with the thrill of getting caught, someone hearing you both as you come undone.

He slides his hands slowly and painfully down your arms and over the sides of your breasts, keeping them on your hips. You squeeze his biceps and tilt your hips against his and you can feel the prominent bulge through his jeans against you.
A buzz of adrenaline mixes with arousal as Jeremy sucks and kisses your neck, your fingers in a death-grip amongst his hair. You can contain the whimper that escapes when he pulls away, his eyes looking into yours.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" His voice is husky with arousal, lusty from the same thrill that's coursing through your veins.

"Yes" You murmur, pulling him into a feverish and hungry kiss.

Jeremy's rough hand slides down your thigh, right down to your knee and up under the material of your skirt. The way his rough fingertips feel amazing against your skin.

"I want to feel you" He says with a heavy, breathtakingly husky moan.

You don't know what he means and then you realise that he wants to have you without a condom.

"I'm all yours" You whisper in his ear and he steps back to look at you. His eyes are moist and you panic.

"Jer?" You stroke his face and his eyes close a little at your touch.

You watch as the muscles in his throat work down a solid lump.

"If I can't.." He let's out a sad sigh and a tear escapes.

"If you can't what?"

"If I can't..."He swallows."If I can't please you, I want you to do what you need to"

His body is tense against yours and you can feel yourself tearing up with him.

"Jeremy" You croak."I'm with you and if you can't, I'll wait for you"

He nods and claims your lips in a sweet kiss. His body relaxes and even in this tender moment, you can't ignore his arousal or yours.

You grind against his crotch and he places his hands on the wall either side of your head, his lips still on yours. You unbuckle his belt and pull down his zipper and he breathes heavy at the lack of pressure in his pants. He tongues his way along your jaw, smiling.

"I can't believe we're doing this"

"Neither can I" You say, pushing down his boxers to his thighs and he pushes your skirt up to your waist, circling your clit with his thumb.

Your whole body is on fire, excitement radiating from every pore. Jeremy slides down your panties and stuffs them in his pocket as you reclaim his mouth, thrusting your tongue in as he pushes two fingers into you.

"Oh fucking God" You moan, loudly and you can't breathe.

"You're so beautiful" he says and he strokes your hair."I know I don't tell you enough"

You can't even reply as his fingers thrust inside of you.

"Jeremy, I need you" You reply, breathlessly.

You feel the head of his cock against your opening and you both moan in unison as he pushes into you. He grips your thigh and brings it up to his hip and you lock it there, your hands going down to his ass.
He moans loudly as you dig in your fingers. He continues to kiss and nip your neck, his thrusts slow and even as you caress his side, feeling his boney ribs.

"I love you so much" You say as tears spill from your eyes.

Jeremy continues to roll his hips and his lips kiss the tears that are running down your cheeks and his cheeks are just as wet.

"I love you, Susie" He says "I love you and I'll never stop"

You and Jeremy had fallen apart emotionally and physically, giving in to each other and opening those recesses of fear, worry and love. And you wouldn't change a thing.

You are sure the nurse's who came to get Jeremy settled knew what had just taken place in the room and you couldn't help giggling at the twinkle in Jeremy's eyes. You had kissed him softly, telling him everything would be okay before leaving and he had promised you that he would be okay.

You wrap your hands around the cup and you don't know whether it's for the warmth or because you need to do something with your hands. You stare into the milky coffee and glance up at the clock behind the counter and you wonder how long Jeremy is going to be having treatment. He promised he would text you when he was done and you would collect him. Luckily, the patients receiving treatment on the cancer ward are allowed to use their phones.

Waiting is the hardest part. You hate sitting around, twirling your thumbs and you feel immensely guilty for not being with Jeremy as you promised. He had cried into your shoulder as he came and your tears joined his as you stroked the back of his head, just holding him against you as he let everything out. You knew how hard it had been for Jeremy to listen to what the doctor said and it was even harder for him to suggest you doing what you needed to, because he simply couldn't. That's if, he couldn't please you the way he wants to.
It broke your heart hearing it and it still does as you sit by yourself, just thinking about it.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" You ask as you perch yourself on the edge of the bed.

Jeremy is lying on the bed, flat on his back with one foot flat on the mattress. He looks sleepy, drained.

"I don't feel so bad" he replies quietly."Just a bit sicky, that's all.
The nurse gave me something for it"

You stroke the back of his hand and he turns to look at you.

"Can you take me home now?"

"Of course I can" You press a kiss to his forehead and he gets up.

As he sits up, he rubs his eyes and forehead and you know he's got up too fast. You grab his shoes and he wiggles his feet into them. He grabs onto your shoulder for balance as he stands up.

"I've got a new talent" Jeremy says with a wary smile.

"Oh, what's that?" You ask as you wrap your arm around his waist. He wraps his arm around your shoulder and presses a kiss to your head.

"I can pee red"

You stop and look at him, fearing the worst until he chuckles. At least he hasn't lost his sense of humour.

"Don't worry, it's one of the drugs they give me. Come on, let's get out of here"