‹ Prequel: Taking a Chance
Status: The Second Installment is finally Here!

When We Stand Together

New Tricks

The thought of being curled up in bed with Jeremy sounds almost magical, but as the alarm clock beeps violently, your want for some extra sleep is pushed onto a back burner. You stretch your legs and it feels good, working off the stiffness of practically not moving since you crawled into bed at a god forsaken hour. As you come to, you feel the warmth of Jeremy's hand press against the skin of your stomach, as if holding you there.

"Stay with me" he mumbles into the pillow.

He's on his front, his arms by his sides and you can feel his tired eyes watching you.

"I've got some errands to run"

"Run them later" he groans, turning over on his side and casts a hearty yawn into the atmosphere.

"I can't" You say as he wraps his arm around you, pulling you closer and his lips pressing against your shoulder and leaving a kiss.

Jeremy softly kisses your shoulder and starts running a line of kisses up your neck and working his lips over that sensitive spot that drives you insane. You feel his hot breath against your dampened skin and he runs the tip of his tongue over the lobe of your ear and kisses that spot just behind your ear. As he kisses, you cradle the back of his head with your hand, moaning softly.

"Mmm"You sigh softly."You must be feeling better"

"I do feel a little good today"

You feel his hand slowly moving down your stomach and over your hip, down the inside of your thigh and his lips kiss over your jaw.
Jeremy's softening lips slide against yours, moving over yours as you snake your tongue into his mouth and sit up to pull him against you.

The kiss is soft and sweet, like how it is after you've made love or when you just need that something, that soothing love you had been craving recently. His fingers toy with the material of your underwear and as much as you want him to touch you, he's been giving you everything.

"Jer, please stop" You say, resting your hand on his forearm.

"What?" He asks, his eyes confused and worried.

"It's my turn to do all the work"

He swallows and his eyebrows furrow, the tip of his tongue running over his bottom lip.

"Susie, you know I cant-"

You silence him by pressing your finger against his lips.

"I've been doing some reading and there's a few things I want to try. Will you let me?"

Jeremy nods and you instruct him to roll over onto his front while you retrieve the baby-oil from the bathroom. When you walk back into the room, he's spread the bed and is lying comfortably on his stomach with his arms at his sides.

You straddle his ass and squeeze on some of the oil onto his back, feeling him flinch underneath you at the cool liquid. Slowly, you work the oil into his skin and massage his shoulders. You work out the knots in his shoulder blades and slowly, they return to some kind of normality.

You feel his muscles start to relax and soften at your touch, the small rock like muscles in the back of his neck take longer to work out, your thumbs kneading them with intent. You lean over and press a kiss to the back of each shoulder and then to the back of his neck as your hands nimbly trail over his ribs. Without thinking, you scratch your nails over his skin and he purrs like a kitten, his body sinking deeper into the mattress. You dig the heels of your hands into the muscles around his kidneys and you feel him shifting a little.

"You need to do this for me more often" Jeremy says lazily, groaning a little as you work around the bottom of his spine.

You smirk as he wiggles his hips underneath you and you continue to work on that part of his spine.

"Oh god" he murmurs and you feel his delicious ass tightening and releasing underneath you, his hips pushing a little.

"Maybe I'm crazy, but I think I just found your O-spot." You smile and feel quite proud of his response, another low groan vibrating through his chest.

You work the muscles on either side of his spine vigorously, pressing a kiss to the two dimples that are just above the waistband of his boxers.

You dig your hands underneath his hips, pushing into the soft flesh of his groin.

"This feels way too good" He groans into the duvet and let's out a contented sigh.

You ask him if it's okay to remove his underwear, not entirely sure how far he is willing to let this massage go, but you are determined to try the little tricks you have learned.

Jeremy raises his head off the bed and tries to sit up a little to help you, but instead you push him firmly back down onto the bed as you peel his boxers over his delicious, biteable ass.

"Are you feeling okay?" You ask as you squeeze a little cold baby oil onto the small of his back, which makes him chuckle.

"I'm feeling good. Really good" He answers, a throaty whimper vibrating in his chest as you run your nails over his naked ass.

"Why don't you turn over?" You suggest and get off his legs, helping him to roll over onto his back and his semi-hard cock faces you. You look up at him with a wide grin.

"I don't know how you did that" he says and scoots up the bed, propping himself up against the headboard and you straddle his waist.

"I do" You smirk, squirting a little oil onto his chest. You lean down, ghosting your lips over his."It's a secret"

He smiles as your lips meet his and his big hands pull you closer, cupping your face and keeping you there as his tongue slides leisurely against yours. You let out a breathy moan and you feel him smiling against your lips.

"Stop trying to distract me" You say, playfully slapping his shoulder and he chuckles underneath you, his hands settling on your hips."I'm not finished"

"Yeah?" He flashes you a grin, but his eyes are sleepy.

You press your lips against his and you slide your hands over his clavicles, massaging gently with your fingertips. You run your hands all over his upper chest as you work your magic, rubbing the palms of your hands over his nipples.
Jeremy swallows hard as you rub his abdomen, stroking and pressing and kneading the stiffness and he looks up at you a little embarrassed when your arm brushes against his hard member, stifling a moan.

His eyes close briefly as you massage his groin and hips, his breathing changing and mixed with hard swallows and moans. He looks at you through heavy eyes and nods for you to continue, and as soon as you touch him, his hips buck up and he winces like you've burned him.

"Mmm" He moans at your delicate touch."Just like that"

He runs his hand over his chest and you watch him as he teases his own nipples to erection.

You wrap your fingers back around his length and slowly you start to stroke him, teasing him as his head slumps back against the headboard. Seeing him like this, having this effect on him arouses you and you want him so desperately.

Suddenly, you feel his hand on yours and he
sits up to meet your gaze.

"Hey, what's up, mama?" He asks softly, his voice a little rough.

"Nothing"

"Don't give me that" He says, eyeing you suspiciously."Susie?"

"I was just thinking how good you look." You whisper, a little embarrassed to sound so needy and desperate.

"I'm nothing special" He chuckles."C'mere"

Jeremy kisses you softly and pulls you down onto the bed next to him, wrapping his arm around you as you toy with his patch of chest hair, his mouth eagerly accepting your probing tongue. He twists onto his side, his hand gently running down your side and resting on your clothed hip and you let out a content sigh.

"You are everything special" You say and slide your hand down his abdomen.

"Every time I look at you I fall more in love with you" He says softly, moving his hand to your ribs.

"Such a charmer"

"I'm serious, mama." He replies and you know he's being genuine, like always.

"I know you are."

You kiss him again and he let's out a low whimper when you accidentally brush against his weeping erection. It looks angry, straining and painful. You feel proud of yourself that your little tricks have got him up and he's staying up.

"It's a shame to let it go to waist" You say and settle yourself between his legs, wrapping your hand firmly around him."I know don't feel like anything strenuous"

You watch him as his eyes cloud over with desire and his eyes roll back into his head as you slowly take his cock into your mouth.

Lazily, you start swirling your tongue around him and gathering the droplets of precome. You take him further into your mouth and work his shaft with your hand, up and down and twisting as your other hand massage his balls.

"Susie" He half murmurs through a throaty moan."Don't stop"

His fingers tangle in your hair and
you know he isn't meaning to push his cock further into your mouth.
You know the signs when he's close; the way his mouth hangs open a little and the way his thighs tremble.
He's a visual mess and he's a hot mess; your hot mess. You glance up at him and the way he's looking at you sends shivers down your spine.
"Oh God, Susie" He pants out."Shit...baby...mmm"

You suck him harder, twisting your wrist and squeezing his testicles with every sucking motion. Jeremy does something that surprises you and tugs on your hair, pulling you off. You look at him, still working him with your hand. He doesn't need to say anything and you know what he's thinking. He isn't wearing a condom and you had completely forgot.

Jeremy's hips lift off the bed, trying to thrust himself harder in your hand and you know he's close, he's needing that sweet release. He's moaning and writhing and suddenly he stiffens and comes, spurting thick white ropes of semen all over your hand and it dots over his abdomen. You pump him softly as he rides out his orgasm and when he's finished, he covers his face with his forearm.

Through his exhaustion, you can see the lazy smile on his face and it makes your heart leap with pride.
You scoot up the bed to his side and pull away his arm from his face and he looks like he did after the operation, stoned.

"You okay?" You ask, caressing his cheek.

"I'm fine, mama."

*****
Jeremy had gone down on you and had made you orgasm four times before finally running out of steam and it felt like you had the old Jeremy back. Since discovering he had cancer and starting treatment, he had changed and slipped into a lonely place that you routinely encouraged him out of. You just hope that Jeremy's state of mind won't decline more than the norm given the circumstances. Every night before you go to sleep, you pray to a God that you don't necessarily believe in, asking for him to make sure Jeremy's okay and you know you are joining the hundreds of thousands of people who ask for the same thing.