‹ Prequel: Taking a Chance
Status: The Second Installment is finally Here!

When We Stand Together

Never Wanted Nothing More

It feels good to be curled up on the sofa with Jeremy, his head resting on your stomach as you run your fingers through his hair. His arms are wrapped around your middle, practically hugging you to death.

"You okay?" You ask, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"I'm fine, mama. Just tired" He mumbles against your stomach.

You watch the movie again and feel Jeremy shifting slightly, sliding up your body.

"Susie?" He says softly.

"Mmm?" You look down at him and you feel his lips on yours.

"You know I love you, right?"

"I know, Jer" You smile, caressing his cheek with your thumb."I love you too."

"I love you more" he says, grinning.
"No you don't"

Jeremy's kisses are soft as his hand cups your cheek.

"I love you, Susie. Nothing's ever going to change that. Nothing"

*** 3 Weeks Later ***

You eye Jeremy suspiciously as he stands at the sink, elbow deep in soapy water. You can't help but notice how baggy his t-shirt is on his usually muscular frame and exhaustion lines his face. You are sure sometimes he even looks grey. For three weeks Jeremy has been taking extra-strength antibiotics given to him by the doctor and there's been no change in him at all. He's still tired all the time, his stomach is still upset and he is barely eating and when he does, it's a challenge. Jeremy's been trying to keep things as normal as possible, but sometimes he physically can't and that bothers him.

"Your mom called earlier" You say as you reach up into the cupboard to put away plates."She wants to know if you want to take a trip out there"

"I'll give her a call later. How would you feel about going back?"

You sigh heavily. You always had a feeling this day would come, where taking a trip to see his mom would be probable.

"As long as I don't have to visit...her"

Jeremy comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, mama. You know that"

His breath is hot on your ear and sends a tingling feeling down your neck.

"Okay. We'll go whenever you are ready" You agree.

"Maybe I want to stay here" His voice is husky and low.

You feel his hand sliding into the waistband of your trousers, running his finger over you through your panties.
Your head falls back against his shoulder as his calloused fingers push aside your panties, lazily stroking you and spreading your wetness.
"
Tell me what you want, mama" His voice is low.
He's using that dirty tone he only ever uses in the bedroom."Tell me what you need"

"I want you" You gasp as his fingers circle your clit "I need you"

"Hmmm" he whispers into your ear, sucking on the lobe."I was going to go for a shower, but I really need someone to help reach all those hard to reach places"

You moan loudly as his lips kiss down your neck, his nose nuzzling behind your ear. You can feel yourself close as his fingers stop.

"Do you feel up to it?" You ask, half moaning as he starts teasing you again.

"As long as you come quick"

Making love and even enjoying a little rough sex is really starting to take it out of Jeremy and you feel bad. You run your hand over his chest as he breathes deeply, his eyes closed.

"You okay, baby?" You stroke his chest and down to where the discomfort in his stomach is.

"Did you...uh.."

"Yes, baby." You kiss him softly and his hand rests against your hip."You always do"

"I worry sometimes that..I..don't... please you right"

"Oh, baby" You say "You always please me, Jer."

***

It had worried you slightly when Jeremy had asked you to call his mom and arrange the trip, saying that he could hardly keep his eyes open. Even his mom, Valerie voiced her concerns on the phone. She thought it was odd that she had only heard from Jeremy by email and texting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Get Commenting people!!!