Adrienne the Angelic Angel!

First Day At Hell High...

Andrew’s POV

“YO’ LAZY BONES! GET THE HELL UP; IT’S TIME FOR YOUR FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL!!!!!”

My brother Jake cannot seem to shut up! He is always on my case about, do this, do that! I’ll go to school whenever I feel like it. I was still clinging to the covers of my bed, and about half an hour ago I threw my alarm clock at the wall and broke it. Oh well, that makes broken clock number 4 this month. I heard someone enter my room and before I can see who it is, I feel an extremely cold splash of water on me. I instantly jump up at the bone chilling feeling. I look up and see a laughing Jake holding an empty bucket.

“JAKE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!” I get up and start chasing him around the house, when I finally reach him I jump on his back and start hitting him.

“I’m sorry dude, but now we’re gonna be late for school!” he shouts while still laughing. My mom walks by and stares at both of us with a judging look on her face. I jump off of Jake’s back realizing that I’m still in just my sweat pants and underwear.

“Okay, what is going on here you two???”She looks me head to toe and sees that I’m soaking wet.

“MOM! Jake dumped a bucket of ice cold water on me!!! I could have died of hypothermia!”

“I only did it because he is half an hour late and he just wouldn’t get up! And I don’t know about hypothermia, but you might die of stupidity someday.” I send him a death glare before looking over at my mom who is shaking her head in disapproval.

“Boys, you two need to grow up. Jake you need to be setting a good example for your brother.”

“Ya Jake you’re supposed to be a good example to me.” I say with a huge grin on my face.

“And Andy, you know better than to be late, besides it’s your first day at this school, please don’t start out with a bad reputation so soon. Now both of you get ready for school, and quickly.”

We both agree and head towards our rooms. Jake is in college while I’m still in high school, so every day he basically has to drop me off at school until I get my own car. I take a quick shower and I blow-dry my hair. I decide not to straighten it today seeing as it’s already straight enough. Me and my step-brother are both Fallen Angels, but my parents tell me never to call him my “Step-Brother”. So basically my mom married his dad, and that’s how we became a family.

I walk over to my closet and throw on my old “Pierce the Veil” shirt and a tight tight pair of black skinny jeans. I put on a pair of spike combat boots and add my black leather jacket that Jake gave me a few years ago. I do my makeup by adding black eyeliner and eye shadow.

“Andy! Get your ass down here we’re going to be SOOOO late now!!!” I heard Jake yells from downstairs.

I ran down the stairs were I saw him shaking his head at me before he gets in his car. I walk over to the passenger side of the car and get in. Here we go again, a new school, new kids, and making new friends all over again.

“So, are you excited for today?” Jake asks while still keeping an eye on the road.

“Yeah right, a school full of humans and jocks and popular little spoiled rich kids, Ya sounds like a hell ‘a lot of fun!” I say with sarcasm in every word.

“Well you wouldn’t have to be going to a human school if you didn’t get kicked out of the other 4 Angel schools!”

“Come on, that first one wasn’t even my fault. I’m telling you that Richard kid stuck that cheat sheet in my desk and got me kicked out.”

“Okay well that’s just one. What about this last school, you and you’re so called friends, snuck into the school at night and bubble rapped the principal’s office, and you spray painted on the walls of each class room, ‘Suck it Faggots!’ ” I smiled to myself remembering how much fun that was, until my brother started talking again.

“Then, when the security guard finally showed up, your ‘friends’ ditched you and let you get blamed for it all. So tell me, where are your friends now?” I started to growl under my breath at the mention of those punks. They acted like they were my friends, and I even believed it, until they ran off without me. I probably wouldn’t have gotten kicked out of the school if we all shared the blame.

“Listen Andy, I know we’re fallen angels, but the path you’re going man, is gonna get you in some serious trouble with the angel council when you’re older. Right now they excuse your behavior because you’re a kid. I just don’t want you getting into any more trouble, OK?” I understand what he’s saying, I just turned 17 and this whole bad-ass thing is now becoming more and more of a worry to my parents, but what do they expect me to do. I’m a rebel, deal with it!

“Ya Jake, I get what you mean. And I’m not making any promises but, I’ll try to stay out of trouble.”
I heard him sigh and then the rest of the trip to my new school was silent. I found myself staring out the window the whole ride there, when we were pulling up to the school, I saw a very stunningly gorgeous girl get off one of the school buses. She had dark brown hair past her shoulders and she wore a denim jacket with denim skinny jeans and she was African American. And before you even go there, I’m not trying to be an accidental racist here. (Bryan Stars Interviews)

“Alright man, here’s your stop, have a good day.” My brother said as he opened my door. I got out and said a goodbye to him before walking into the school.

I’ve done this five times now, so I know exactly what to do, go to the office and get my class schedule, then get lost for about 15 minutes before heading to class. End up being hated by every teacher and then lunch. Sit with the kids that look mostly angel, because odds are they’re Hybrid or Fallen Angels, especially because it’s rare to see a Harmonious Angel on earth. But to my surprise in the hallway I see a Harmonious Angel cheerleader, wow, that’s a surprise. I hope she’s the only harmonious angel here; because I cannot stand them.

I make it to my first class which is Algebra, and I knock on the door. I look up at a hallway clock and my guess is for once wrong, I’m actually only 3 minutes late for class. The door is opened by an old lady in her 30’s, and yes I think 30 is old, I show her my class schedule and she exams it for a moment before speaking again.

“Ah yes, you must be Mr. Biersack, my new pupil. Well come in and introduce yourself.” She stands aside to let me enter the room, where everyone is staring at me. The room is quiet for a moment, and then Mrs. Davids tells me to go take a seat. The only seat that is available is one next to the brown headed cutie I saw from the parking lot. I’m at first excited until I get closer and I smell the air, that’s when a flash of realization and angry course throughout my body. She’s a Harmonious Angel, that’s just great…

“Now everyone, this is your new class mate, Andrew Biersack, and now that that’s over lets continue our lesson.” Mrs. Davids says while turning around and pointing out some things on the chalkboard.
I take my books out of my backpack and place them on my desk, I glance to my left for a second where I see the girl smiling at me, what is this some kind of sick joke, she must really love making fun of me. My parents always tell me to stay clear away from Harmonious angels, because most of them will try to gang up and attack Fallen Angels.

“Hi, um… My name is Adrienne. I like your top. I see you’re a fan of Pierce the Veil huh.” Oh my God, would she just stop already, what is she gonna do, try to be my friend and then trick me and try to kill me or something, well I’m way smarter than her, I’d never become friends with her.

“Listen, you little GiGi, but I don’t have time to be bothered with you, and don’t worry I have friends already. But if I ever get desperate enough then I’ll maybe be friends with you. OK?” I say with a sarcastic smile, I hope that gets her to mind her own business. I see hurt in her dark brown eyes before she looks away and mouths wow, on her lips. I reach into my backpack and pull out my IPod and put the headphones on, I turn up the music to a point that I can’t hear any of the teachers annoying voice anymore. I can tell you now, that this school year, was going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!! CAN I HEAR A, WHAT WHAT??!!! :P