Adrienne the Angelic Angel!

He's a Fallen Angel

Adrienne’s POV

Aside from that run it with that jerk face Andrew, the rest of my day was going great. That is until I ran into Selena again. This time she and her cheer friends were heading to cheerleader practice. Basically I got the same old routine about how I’ll never be as pretty or popular as Selena is and that I should just stay out of her spotlight. I hear that almost every day from her, I would hate to burst her bubble and tell her how un-popular she really is, oh wait. That’s exactly what I want to do!

I walked to lunch and bought a salad and an apple juice from the counter. I took a seat at my usual table where Kiara was. Kiara only has one class with me and that’s Art class, so lunch and art class are the only times I get to hang out with her.

“Hey Kiara!” I said as I approached the table.

“Oh, hey Adrienne! What’s up, I haven’t seen you all day.”

“I know, and not much, just the fact that I now hate the new kids guts.”

“Wait! Rewind, you hate the new kid?” I nodded my head in agreement and started eating my salad. “Why? I would’ve thought you’d like him, seeing as he is always eyeing you…”

“He what! How dare he, he’s probably telling all his friends how I’m a GiGi and freak or something.”

“Wait, you, a GiGi??? Wow he must really not know you.” Kiara said while taking a look at the sandwich her mom packed her. A tuna fish sandwich… Ya now that’s just down right gross…

As she pulled the bread apart a very foul smell rose to our noses and my eyes started to water at the terrible scent.

“EWWW… Kiara, throw that thing away before it starts growing legs and a head!” I said in a very dramatic voice.

“I cannot eat this stuff.” She stated as she got up and threw the rotten sandwich out.

Kiara went over to the lunch counter and got herself a Caesar salad and a can of diet cola. I couldn’t help but look over at the table Andrew was sitting at. He was surrounded by a bunch of kids I’ve barely ever met before. They were all laughing and going on about some silly TV show I wouldn’t know anything about. When his eyes connected with mine, I saw his face change from, happy and careless to stern and angry. That’s it, I’m ending this now. I guess Kiara saw what I was about to do because next thing I know she’s by my side trying to pull me back over to our table.

I got so tired of her trying to restrain me that I just snapped. “Kiara! Let me go!”

“No I know what you’re thinking and this is only going to make things worse!”

“What do you mean; I’m only going to give him a piece of my mind. I wasn’t going to beat the shit out of him or anything.” I said with a smile as if everything in that sentence was normal.

Kiara stared me in the eyes for a moment before letting me go. Kiara followed close behind me over to their table, whether it was because she was being a good friend or making sure I didn’t kill anybody, I’m still not sure of. When I stopped right in front of Andrew everyone had their eyes on me.

“Okay listen here, you little punk. I don’t appreciate your Mister big and tough attitude, okay? And excuse me for trying to be friendly to you in Algebra class earlier.”

“Okay, you get this straight.” He said now standing up, which I gotta admit he is pretty intimidatingly tall. “I’m no punk, I could beat up anyone in this entire school if I wanted to, and second of all, this isn’t an act, this is how I always am.”

“Oh really? If this is how you always are, then I feel so bad for your parents.” I said in a fake sympathy voice. I could tell that really pissed him off because next thing I know he’s all up in my face and his eyes turn a dark red. That’s when I realized why he was so mean, his eyes were red, he’s a Fallen Angel…

How I didn’t notice before is beyond my comprehension, Adrienne you just got a Fallen Angel upset, why couldn’t you have just listened to Kiara for once in your life!

I slowly started backing away and I could tell Kiara was scared too. I have a feeling she didn’t know he was a Fallen Angel either. Andrew squinted his eyes at us as we walked back to our seats and he finally calmed down and continued talking with his friends again.

“Adrienne, did you see that.” Kiara said with a look of shock on her face.

“Ya, I-I did. I can’t believe I almost got into a fight with one ‘them’.” I can’t say exactly what they are around these humans. If a human finds out then we’re all in trouble. Kiara just looked back down at her food and we both finished our lunch before heading off to classes again.

Andy’s POV

When Adrienne decided to sit back down with her friend, I continued to talk to my friends. I may be new at school, but I can always make friends pretty quickly. I was now hanging out with my friend CC, he and I have History and Biology together. There’s also Jeremy but all of us call him Jinxx, I wish I had a cool nickname like that. And then there is also Sammi, but today she was sick so I haven’t got to meet her yet. Oh and how could I forget my friend Zeke, Zeke’s older brother is my older brother’s best friend, Ashley.

All of my friends are Fallen Angels except for this one guy Matt. Matt I met years back at summer camp, we kept in touch since then and we occasionally go to the movies or something. Matt is a human so I don’t get to be close friends with him. My parents say the more you hang out with a human, the better a chance that they find out about Angels. I don’t want that to happen, because the last human that found out about Angels was killed by the Angel council.

School was finally out and I had been waiting at the entrance of my school for about 1 hour now. My brother Jake was supposed to be here by now. I checked my phone to see if he left me any messages informing me he’d be late, but sadly he didn’t. I tried calling him three times, each time I was sent to voicemail. That was odd because Jake ALWAYS answers his phone. I made a decision to just take the long walk home; it was about a 17 mile walk home, better start now then wait any longer, right?

By the time I got home it was already pitch black outside, my parents were worried sick and they were also curios as to why Jake has been gone so long and why we haven’t heard a word from him. I’m beginning to worry, is Jake okay?

Mystery POV

I walked down the dark alley around midnight with the package. I awaited my call and was told to leave the package in the garbage can next to the chain link fence. I did as I was told and left. I clicked redial on my phone and called back.

‘Hello… Yes it’s where you said… I’m sorry it won’t happen again, I was late it’s no biggie… I understand there’s a deadline… No! Don’t worry I’ll do better next time… Just remember to hold up your end of the deal, I do your dirty work, if you protect him… Okay, I’ll be ready next week… Bye’

I ended the call and went my way. I can’t believe I’m doing this, but I have to, for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOY! I would have uploaded this sooner if my internet wasn't acting up, i'm definately uploading a chapter tomorrow if my internet is working, don't worry i got plenty of surprises and secrets around every corner! COMMENT, RECOMMEND, AND SUBSCRIBE! :) Thank you!