Adrienne the Angelic Angel!

Lost Bracelet

~~~Time-Lapse 3 Months~~~ (It’s the same time-lapse, just this chapter is in Andy’s POV)

Andy’s POV

It was a regular Saturday like always, by the way 3 months ago when Jake was late home, he said that his car had broken down and that his cell phone was died. So lucky him, he didn’t get grounded, it’s just now I have to take the bus to school because I no longer have a ride every day. I was searching through the attic upstairs because my mom told me I was welcome to some of her old school books. Why would I be looking for school books you ask? Well, because I found out that my teacher wants us to do a project on our parent’s history and back round and what their youth education was like and stuff like that. I wouldn’t usually even care about an assignment like this, but… my parents have been getting on me and my grades. They say if I get held back again, then they’re going to make me go to summer school, and trust me, I have better things to do then sit in a hot class room with a bunch of lazy kids with no brain and a lame ass teacher who doesn’t want to even be there. So the only option is to pass this assignment.

I started sorting through the big pile of boxes that my mom told me her books would be in; when I finally found them I did a silent cheer because I can finally get to work on this project. I was about to rush down the stairs when a large antique looking chest caught my attention. I slowly turned away from the stairs and walked towards it. When I moved the cover that was covering part of it, I saw in bold lettering my name on it. “ANDY” it read. Now I was beyond curios as to why a chest with my name on it was in this old attic and why no one told me about it. I opened it to find a few baby pictures of me, I also found my birth certificate, for some reason I was not surprised when I found some of my baby clothes in there too. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I quickly turned around to see a smiling mom standing there.

“I see you found your memory chest.” She said as she crouched down on the floor next to me.
“Ummm… What is all of this?”

“Honey, this is all of your baby things. It has your favorite toys when you were little and a bunch of other things.”

I felt threw the chest until I felt something soft and plushy come in contact with my hand, I grabbed the item and pulled it up, it’s then that I noticed it was a batman toy, one that I vaguely remember. My mom awed at the sight of the toy and she quickly held it close to her face and smiled.

“Ohhh, Andy. This was your favorite toy. You wouldn’t be able to go to sleep without this ratty old thing. We’d always call you batman junior because you’d watch the cartoons over and over again every day.”

I started to blush at the embarrassing things she was telling me about my childhood, but I gotta admit, not much has changed since then…

I saw something shine out of the corner of my eye; it was a silver little charm with a moon and star on it. I reached over and pulled it out of the chest when I was able to see the full sight of it. It was my Soul Mate bracelet, but why was it in here?

“Mom? Why is my bracelet in here, I thought I lost this years ago?”

“Hm?” She said now looking up from the toy and gazing over at the bracelet. “Oh my, I-I. I thought it was lost… We must have put it in here and forgot about it. Well at least we know where it is now.”
I held the bracelet up in the light from the window and stared at its unique silver linings. It had engraved on the back A.D.B. those are my initials. I might just start wearing this again. I took ahold of the bracelet and my mom’s old books and made my way to my room and shut the door. That’s when I got working on that assignment.

~~~Monday~~~

I rushed in the school doors upset that I had missed the bus. I had to run all the way here because I couldn’t get a ride from any of my friends. Now I was going to be late, and maybe even fail my assignment that I spent ALL of the weekend working on. I ran down the hallways not even saying excuse me when I would bump into people. I turned the corner, and before I could react I knocked myself right into someone who was exiting the girl’s bathroom. All of my papers and books scattered across the floor, in frustration I just started shoving everything into my backpack. That’s when I realized I still hadn’t apologized for running into the person.

“I’m so sooo sorry, I’m in a huge rush and I- like I said sorry for this.” I had now picked up my backpack and put it on my shoulder, I stared into dark dark, brown almost black eyes, and I then looked across the person’s features and realized, I just bumped into Adrienne. I. HATE. MY. LIFE.
“Oh no! Not you again!” Adrienne shouted at me while dusting herself off.

“Well, it’s a delight seeing you again.” I said with sarcasm dripping from every word.

“Whatever; just watch where you’re going next time.”

I just ignored her and took off sprinting towards my classroom. I saw the teacher enter the room and right before he closed the door I ran inside.

“Cutting it quite close, aren’t we Mr. Biersack.” My teacher said with a scowl on his face, that dude’s always crabby… His eyes followed me like a hawk as I took my seat in the very back of the classroom.

“Now, as you all now, I gave you all an assignment last week. Which was to write an essay about the history of your parents, and how education and the learning process have changed since then. Now who will go first?”

I quickly ducked my head done and so did a lot of the other students… PLEASE DON’T PICK ME!
“Hmm, no volunteers eh? Oh well, since Mr. Biersack likes being last to class maybe he should be the first to come up here.” FUCK. MY. LIFE! If he only knew I could snap his neck in half in less than a second, then maybe I’d finally get some respect outta him…

Making sure to grab my red folder I walked up to the front of the classroom, I started the introduction, when I realized my bracelet was gone. My wrist felt bare and my eyes went wide, I couldn’t believe I had lost my mating bracelet... seriously, today is not my day!
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to say, i'm sorry i havent updated in forever! I really am the type of person with low self esteem, so if you dont comment, then odds are i'll think my story is lame and give up... So thank you andybsgrapedog for commenting and making me feel like people even read this. Thank you everyone, and i'll be updating soon!

Thanks you my commenters... (if that's even a word)

olshya
andybsgrapedog