Adrienne the Angelic Angel!

Soul Mates At Last

Adrienne’s POV

And there he goes, taking off to who knows where… I push back a strand of my hair that had fallen out of place only to stop dead in my tracks. My eyes went wide as I stared intensely at my wrist, I couldn’t believe it. My soul mate bracelet was glowing… I had finally found my soul mate, the one I get to spend my entire life with, the man of my dreams, or um.. Boy of my dreams. But who is he??? If my bracelet is glowing then he must be nearby, or his bracelet at least. I look around the halls to see if there is anybody out here with me, but sadly everyone had already gone to class. I sigh in defeat, and start my walk to class. As I head down the empty yet non-spacious hallway, I hear a sharp clanking nose underneath my foot; I lift my leg and see something shiny under me. I take a few steps back, and admire the charm bracelet, but on the bracelet is a moon with a star in the middle, and the bracelet is also glowing…

“Oh my gosh; my soul mate must have accidentally left his bracelet here.” I pick it up and grip onto it tightly, never wanting to let it go. On the back of the bracelet are the initials A.D.B. hmmm, who could that be… I shove it in my pocket, hoping that the owner will go to the lost and found here. But right now, I have to get to class.

Andy’s POV

The day went by quickly; right now I was sitting in History class with my friends CC and Zeke. Zeke was doodling something in his notebook while cc looked like he was about to pass out, by pure boredism… Well no one can blame him if he does, history in my opinion SUCKS!

“Hey Andy, you okay, you kinda spacing out man.” I looked up and noticed Zeke was looking at me. I was almost late for class, I ran into my enemy, and I lost my soul mate bracelet... EVERYTHING IS JUST PEACHIE!

“No. Actually. I lost my soul mate bracelet. And now I’m afraid it’s lost for good.”

“Oh, that sucks man; do you want me to help you find it? Ditch this class and go look?” Zeke suggests making sure to whisper the last part.

“Wait! Did someone say ditch! Cause I am all for it!” CC whisper/yelled. Me and Zeke both laughed at CC’s sudden outburst. We decided we had better go look for my bracelet now while the hallways are empty. I pulled my phone from my front pocket and dialed a number, a number I only use in cases like these.

*Text messages*

Andy: He, dude you know that favor you owe me?

Jinxx: Ya…????

Andy: Well it’s time to pay up.

Jinxx: Oh god no… ok… but is this going to get me suspended?

Andy: Only if you get caught.

Jinxx: Fine. What is it?

Andy: Go pull the fire alarm on the second floor of the school; I know you’re in music class now, so say you gotta go take a leek.

Jinxx: Fine, but this is the last time Biersack…

*End text messages*


I slipped the phone back in my pocket and waited about 3 minutes. The teacher was pulling out of her folders and a bunch of her signature, torture, pop quizzes. Jinxx’s timing couldn’t have been better. The alarm on the second floor went off and the teacher looked around with a worried look on her face. She quickly set the papers down on her desk and told all of us not to worry and that she was going to check. She fled the classroom as I high-fived CC and Zeke. Zeke got out of his seat and stuck his head into the hallway. He gave us the all clear signal and me and CC rushed outta our seats while grabbing our backpacks. We all raced down the hall so that when the teacher comes back, she won’t find us.

Zeke’s POV

We all settled down and came up with a plan to find Andy’s bracelet. I’d do anything for Andy. He doesn’t know it, but I’ve kinda had a crush on him since the moment I met him, sadly he’s straight…

“Okay, CC. You go check by the lockers; it might have fallen off there when I was getting my books. Zeke, you go check by the bathrooms. I remember I bumped into someone there earlier this morning. And I’ll go check outside, in case while I was running here it came off. You guys alright with that plan?”

Me and CC nodded our heads in agreement. Andy told us to meet back here in 20 minutes.
I started my walk to the bathrooms. Hopefully I find his bracelet; I could just imagine it now, how proud Andy would be to have such a good friend like me. Then maybe he’d see that I like him or at least realize that I have his back in any situation.

I’m halfway there when I realize I don’t know what the charm on Andy’s bracelet even looks like! Come on Zeke, how many soul mate bracelets do you think you’re gonna find. Still, I want to at least know what I’m looking for. So I send Andy a quick text, and in reply he sends me a picture he took of the bracelet. It’s very beautiful; it’s a medium sized crescent moon with a small diamond star on the inside. As I look up from my phone I see that Harmonious Angel Adrienne walking by. But that’s when I look back at her again in disbelief. I see on her wrist the exact same bracelet as in the picture! SHE’S WEARING ANDY’S BRACELET!

“Hey! Adrienne!” I shout while turning around and walking towards her. “Where did you find that?!?”
She looks at me in confusion until I gesture towards her wrist, she glances down and she looks back at me again.

“What do you mean, where did I get this? This is MY so-“she catches herself from saying the rest, because humans aren’t supposed to know.

“This is my, you know what bracelet.” She says.

“No, that’s Andrew’s bracelet.”

She takes the bracelet off with an annoyed look on her face. She flips the bracelet over and shows me the initials on the back… A.M.A. which stands for Adrienne Michelle Alicia. Okay, so maybe this is her bracelet… Wait! If this is her bracelet... then Andy is her- NO ZEKE, THAT CANNOT BE RIGHT! THERE IS NO WAY “SHE” IS MY ANDY’S SOUL MATE!

“Adrienne, did you by any chance see a bracelet that looks exactly like that?” She racks her brain for a moment before pulling out of her jean pocket another bracelet. I took it from her hand and read the back… Yep… Andrew and Adrienne… are soul mates…
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!! So thank you everyone who has subscribed, cause it really means the world to me knowing that people enjoy reading this!

Thank you my commenters... (if that's even a word)

olshya
andybsgrapedog
heib23
Suicide Butterfly