Do Or Die!

Loss of Sanity

Billie Joe Armstrong walked down the deserted street away from the bar Tre and Mike had convinced him to go to. All the sudden he heard footsteps behind him. He quickly turned around scanning the streets for any sign of someone following him. Nothing but the still darkness. He turned back around and picked up the pace a bit. He heard footsteps again, turned around and there was still nothing. That kept repeating itself to where he went into a full sprint down the desolate street.

"You can't run from me Billie." He heard from out of nowhere. Billie stopped dead in his tracks. His eyes widened and he began to shake uncontrollably. He was frightened from being paranoid.

"Who or what the fuck are you?!" He screamed into the lifeless night sky. He heard a small chuckle.

"I, Billie, am Jimmy. I am here because you created me. I am the line between you and insanity. I'm in your mind... You told me what you wanted me to do and I did it. Now I'm taking my pay. Take a look around Billie, you should recognize this place." Billie turned around slowly, letting his eyes adjust to the blackness. He saw some old railroad tracks and a broken down warehouse. Jimmy was right it all did seem familiar but he just couldn't place it. "Now Billie, let's go back to your house and your beautiful wife of yours."

"I don't have to do what you fucking say!" He yelled out to nothing. He felt a sharp pain in his head and he couldn't breathe. He dropped to his knees in pain clutching his head.

"I don't think you understand Billie. I could kill you right this second, but I don't want to just yet. It's either do as I say or have you and your family and friends die. I don't think you want the second one. Now say you'll be a good wittle boy and take us home."

"Fine...Just...Make...It...Stop!" He managed to get out.

"Say it. Say you'll be a good wittle boy Billie." Billie didn't want to in the least., but he had no other choice. He thought he was going to pass out from lack of breath and pain.

"Okay...I'll... Be...A...Good...Boy...Just...Make... It...Stop!" The pain stopped and he could breathe again. He held his throat and started coughing.

"I hate you!" He mumbled and stood up.

"What was that?!" Jimmy asked angrily.

"Erm... Nothing," Billie replied not wanting the pain to come back.

"Good. Now, Billie, you're going to do what I say." Billie's eyes turned black and he began walking to his house. 'What's happening to me? I can't control myself or even talk!" He thought. Apparently that's all he could do.