‹ Prequel: I Can't Love You

I Want You...

Chapter 1:Moving On

it's me again...Riley Blair...i'm 18 now and Aly is 21 but she still looks 19..i cut my hair again now you can see my face and i have brown hair now...felt like changing my style...

Now things changed since i was 15...I've Changed...I'm Bi still
but Aly is All i need...When Justin Broke my heart i decided since i loved being with Aly a lot
in that way...i asked her out...we went to dinner...that was our first date ever for the both of us...
I grew a little shyer...Its a curse i tell yea...a curse!!..i still call Aly my mommy because she is always there for me and plus she digs it...I like new things and new people....My little crush on Justin Bieber and Ross Lynch has decreased to make room for and get ready for this......DAMON FIZZY!!!

I KINDA SORTA LOOK LIKE HIM....
at least i try to look just like him...
Aly likes him...she says"if you can some how meet him and get him to become Bi...she wants me to be with him and we can have a 3sum lol... even though that sound freaking majestic...i doubt he will become Bi For me..i mean come on...

Dem and Justin had a huge fight and she and him are not friends anymore...Demi is still with Aly till this day...even though they refuse to have sex with each other they kiss and make out...
It's a bummer...
No 3sum for me :(

I been thinking a lot lately that i want to get Mommy Pregnant...i want a little me and her to take care of...Mommy is so good to me i want to give her something she wanted for a long time
a baby boy...Even though i can't control the sex of the baby
i'm praying for it to happen and if we get a girl then
we can try again and yet love our baby girl....
I know i look like a baby myself but with our team we can do this........