Twincest

Chapter 1: Innocent Little Mason

I'm Mason the younger twin...I'm very misunderstood and i keep to myself most of the time...i don't act my age..to some they think i'm 12 not 16....my brother Chris takes care of me...he's the one with the job and the one to get us the things i need...when he's gone i'm lonely...i stay in my bed and think to much...i think i have anxiety without him...laying alone in bed brings back memories of how our parents disowned us...Chris is stronger then me he doesn't show how bad it hurts to be hated by our parents just because me and him haves feelings for each other...i held my teddy bear...his name is Rocky...he's soft and fluffy...

when i'm alone he is the one to keep me calm...but sometimes the pain of loneliness is to much and i cry.."i wish you were here big brother"i said as tears slipped...but he has to work or we will be starving and no roof over our heads...

i finally fell asleep and i felt my brothers body spooning mine and i looked at him"Chris"i said and he smiled"innocent little Mason...your face is swollen under your eyes"have you been crying?"Chris said close to my face and i blushed and turned my head away"yes...i missed you so"i said and my brother grabbed me and pined me down as i looked into his eyes he laid his body on top of mine and he kissed my lips and i blushed and moaned a little...his mouth made his way to my neck and my body trembles in excitement...he touched me over my pajama pants and i felt the heat coming to my cheeks"Chris stop...please"i said low and he stops and lifted my chin"do you really want me to"he whispered to me sweetly but i give him no answer and he continues...my body is responding to what it is naturally happens when i'm touched that way...as he puts his hands into my hands....and he makes out with me as his body rubs on mine...i'm trapped in my feelings towards my brother..and i'm weak in his clutches...his tongue danced with mine as he made out with me and i am hopeless when he does that....
♠ ♠ ♠
READ FROM ORIGINAL:

http://www.quotev.com/story/2882368/Twinsestbrotherxbrother/1/

INCLUDES PICS OF THE CHARACTERS