Innocence

Chapter 1:I'm Falling To Fast...I Don't Want To Get Hurt

She stand right there in line waited for her turn to see me and when it finally came she was nervous i can tell"umm...hey Damon...umm i really like you"she said"can i get a hug?"she asked"of course" and i hugged her she smelled good.."i have a couple things i wanted to give you"she said"really thanks"i said and she gave me a white bracelet it said love on it and i smiled and put it on my arm and she gave me some notes"don't read them until you leave..."she said"okay"i said and she handed me a booklet and i smiled"those are my tumblr post"she said and i smiled"that's all i got except can you sign your name on this pic of you"she said and i smiled"okay"i said and did"can you write i love you Aly on it too"she said and i smiled and i did and i handed to her"thanks so much"she said"no thank you silly goose for being apart of the Fizzy Family"i said and she smiled and she hugged me again but this hug felt different"i love you Damon"she whispered in my ear...you don't have to say it back...but i want you to know your not worthless....look of all the happy people you made...you saved thousands of lives...and if you didn't exist who knows what of happened to them....so take a good look and then think if your worthless or not"she whispered in my ear and i looked around and i hugged her tight"your right in so many ways...but why do i feel upset all the time"i said and i let go"i want to be there for you...i know i'm a nobody but please give me a chance to be your friend like Cyr and the rest"she said and i smiled....she's amazing..i feel nervous all of the sudden...and my heart beated fast...could it be...i'm falling to Fast and i looked down"meet me here after all this"i said bravely and she smiled"okay"she said and i smiled...she let the others walk as she looked at her phone listening to music after it was all done i went to her and she smiled and looked up at me"come...lets talk in my car"i said and she nodded her head she followed"i haven't felt this nervous since my first crush asked me to go with him"she said and i smiled...we went in my car and i looked at her and smiled"so what you want to do..."i said nervous"and sorry if i don't talk much i'm super nervous"understandable"she said and i smiled"well...ask me any question you want to know about me"she said and i looked at her"are you single?"i asked"yes"she said"as a dollar bill"she said and smiled and i smiled"how?your majestic looking"i said and she blushed and smiled"thanks"she said shyly"i guess i'm really picky...and if your my type and i want to talk to you i never do...i'm shy now with boys it use to be so easy but not anymore"she said and i smiled"did a boy ever hurt you?"i said"yes...this one guy....he use to treat me like dirt...all i was to him was a sex toy...he gave me this burn on my lag"she said and i looked and i was upset at him"how could you let him hurt you like that"i said"because...i'm desperate for love...its a curse"she said and sank in the passenger seat"was he your first?"i asked"no thank god...someone better took that but we fell out of love"she said and i looked at her...she is already out of my ledge...she's experienced"what you like about me?"i said and looked at her and she smiled"everything.....i'll be safe with you....you won't hurt me or force me to do anything i don't want to do...you will respect me treat me like a lady not a toy...and that's just in relationship wise....your amazing, inspiring,loving caring person...your nice and sweet and cute"she said"may i say more"she said and i looked at her"your to majestic to be with a guy like me"i said"no i'm not"she said"i'm just a guy with problems"i said"and i'm a girl with problems...everyone has problems Damon....it doesn't make them any less of a person"she said and she touched my face to look at her eyes"stop shielding ..you might be blocking the wrong thing"she said and i looked at her and she kissed my lips...its been so long since i kissed a girl...and i miss it...when she stopped she looked at me"now Damon was that so hard?"she said and put her fingers threw my hair"your also innocent Damon..."she said and smiled"i like innocent"she said and i smiled"keep in touch...k"she said and smiled and i try to get her but she was already out of the car"wait..."i said and she stopped"how am i suppose to keep in touch if i don't have your number"i said"its in the booklet i made for you"she said and then she was gone...i looked in the booklet and the second last page she gave me her number and that night all i did was read her booklet and letters...her words in them felt real...like she was her reading it for me and i smiled...i really like her.............