Hidden Romance

Chapter 1:Him...

"Aly we are gonna have a new comer and i want you to be his full time watcher..you gonna feed him and clean him and everything"Katy said"why the special treatment...isn't he a prisoner?"i said"yes but he's a virgin and he's 21...he needs to be pampered differently because i'm gonna take it...and if he's lucky i'll make him my husband...can you do it of not"she said"yes...i'll do what you say"i said"i want you to find a cell for him one in which he has no contact with the rest..."she said"i know just the cell"i said and smiled"good"she said and left and i looked down...i know what your thinking...i'm a heartless bitch right...well that's not true because i hate this job...i was forced to take it...but it pays great and it has its advantages...but i know it wrong...but i'm in a life time contract...i looked at the cell got the shackles ready and the bed ready"lady Aly he's here"one of the guards said"bring him"i said and they brought him he was past out and we put him in his shackles and i looked at him"lock the cell and stand outside"i said and they did as told...the door was closed...this cell has no sound and just have one window to look in"wake up"i said and then i put water in his face and he coughed"what?...where am i?"he said"Damon Fizzy...a meat-free food fanatic dreamer who makes youtube videos on youtube and has anxiety...age 21...likes Animals...a vegan and a virgin"i read his profile on my tablet"yeah...that's me"he said trying to get his eyes from a blurr"i'm sorry to say this but your in my bosses clutches .she makes guys like you her slaves....but in your case she's gonna steal your innocents and your forces to marry her"i said"what?i'm to young to get married and i don't want my virginity taken from me by a complete stranger"he said and he started to panic and i looked at him"you have to calm down...you need to be well"i said"please don't do this"he looked at me with is blue eyes and tears came to them and i looked down"this is not my doing...its hers...i'm just here to keep you healthy"i said and removed the shackles and he rubbed his wrist"there got to be something you can do"he said"i'm sorry...but i can't do anything i'm forever stuck here just like you"i said and i looked at him"i'm gonna get you some food...vegan friendly food"i said and left"watch him"i said to the guards and then nodded there head and stand in front of his cell and i went shopping for vegan food and got the cooks to make cook it and i went to Damon's Cell and gave him his food and he was curled up in the corner"come on eat please"i said nicely and he looked at it and he ate his food and i sat there and watched him and he looked at me"what do you mean your stuck here just like me"he said"i'm in a contract with miss Katy...my family died so she tooked me in"i said"how old are you"he asked"18"i said"you can leave your old enough to"he said"no...she will kill me if i don't do what she says"i said and he looked at me"so i have to marry this Katy chick right"he said"yeah...i said"why me...i'm shore there's tons of guys she kept in this prison then me"he said"your the only virgin that is 21"i said and i looked at him"so you have to take care of me?"he said"yeah"i said and he looked at me"whats your name?"he asked"i'm Aly"i said"well i'm guessing your the nicest one around"he said"yeah...the others will treat you like dirt"i said and he ate some more and i looked at him"can i have some water"he said"okay"i said and went and got him some water and i came back and i gave it to him and he drank some water"so i have no choice now...i was waiting for the one to take it from me that's why i held it for so long"he said and i looked at him"are you a virgin Aly"he said and i looked at him"no...i gave it to a 19 year old when i was 16"i said"did it hurt?"he asked"not really he was gentle....."i said and he looked at me"i really don't know where to start...i'm so awkward..."he said and i looked at him"for your first time let her start"i said and he looked at me"i really don't want to do this Aly...i'm scared"he said and i looked at him i felt so sorry for him...he's like a little child..lost and afraid Damon its time for your bath"Katy said coming in and Damon looked at her"that's Katy"he said..."yes sweetie and you will be mine"she said and left and i looked at him"you heard her the queen want you in a bath"i said and i looked at him i grabbed his hand to stand up"bath please"i said and the guards went and got a big bucket that Damon needs to sit in and i closed the cell and slid the windows blocker and i stripped him down to his underwear"wait your gonna bathe me"he said and i nodded my head"i have to the queens orders....you don't mind to much do you"i said and he looked at me"okay..."he said and i grabbed a sponge and he tooked off his underwear and sat down in the water and i cleaned his hair first and then his body"sorry but you need to stand up so i can wash you below your belly"i said and he looked at me and he sighed and stand up and i washed him there and then i rinsed him off and i grabbed a towel and he stepped out of the bucket and i gave him the towel and i went to get him clean clothes of his taste in style"here you go"i said and i gave him his clothes and he got dressed and i got the bucket out of the room and mopped up the wet floor and i looked at him all dressed"i know that was very awkward for you so i'm sorry"i said"can i marry you instead"he said and i looked at him"what?"i said"i mean Katy is pretty but...she has no nice to her no warmth to her like you do...if i'm forced to marry anyone...i wouldn't mind if it was you"he said and i looked at him..."well...you can't marry me...i'm not Katy...and if she knew you said that i'll be dead"i said and he looked at me"well i was just saying..."he said and smiled..."get some sleep see you in the morning"i said and he looked at me"wait.."he said"yes"i said and he got up and kissed my lips and i blushed i was tron...putty in his hands...its been so long.."i just wanted to know how it will feel like"he said looking at me"and how did it feel like"i said shyly"it felt good"he said and smiled and i walked out with a smile...he is kinda cute......