He Is Stealing Her From Me...

Chapter 1:He Can't Have Her....

(Damon's p.o.v) Playlist Live is now over and i'm back to being alone...i love my Fizzy Family and it makes me smile that so many people look up to me...so many girls but Just one stood out from the rest...and i have no clue why?"she had the same wristband like me on the same arm as me...did she do that on purpose or could it just of happened"her name was Alicia...she had a blue binder with pic of me all over it and it was for school"i said and smiled...i went and plugged my camera to my lap top to see the video i took of her binder and i smiled and i laughed"that was pretty cool...but why did she do that?i wanna know"i said and i remembered she gave me letters and tumblr post and i read them all and i like the way she sees me as this amazing guy more then the others...but that's not fair to the others at all"he calls me her prince charming...but i'm not that at all...at least not to me i don't feel like it...she wants to be my princess"i said to myself and smiled and read on her number is here"i'll call her"i said and i called"hello"she said"hey Alicia it's me...Damon"i said"Damon you called...i'm sorry i'm just so happy to hear from you since playlist live"she said"yeah...sorry just a lot of things been happening..i had to get back home and stuff clean up...but since you picked up...can we hang sometime?"i said"your Asking me?"she said shocked"yeah"i said shyly and i smiled"yes of course Damon...i'll give you my address so you can come"she said and i smiled"great...umm let me get a pen and paper"i said and then put my phone down as i got those things and i grabbed my phone and wrote down the stuff and i smiled"i'll be late because that's far but...i'm coming"i said"okay Damon..bye"she said and i smiled"bye"i said and smiled and i hung up and my heart was beating fast...its been so long since i felt this way with anyone...i got ready and drove to the place and i put in the code to get in it and i parked and went upstairs and went to apartment 336 and Alicia smiled at me and hugged me tight"i'm so glad you came...first come in while i get somethings and then we can go"she said and i smiled and sat down as she got the things she needed and i noticed her meter and i looked at her"oh...yeah...i'm diabetic.."she said"that sucks"i said feeling sad for you"i'm sorry you have to go threw that"i said and she smiled"yeah it sucks....its like Russian Roulette but the bullet can be with food"she said and i hugged her"hey if you need someone to talk to you can call me"i said and grabbed her signed phone i remember signing that day and i put in my number and put my name and i tooked a pic for the ID Photo and she smiled"okay...i won't tell alone your number"she said and i smiled"i know"i said and smiled"come on lets take a walk"she said and grabbed the key card to get in the place and i smiled and we went down the stairs and out the gate and we chat and walked"so why did you like my school binder so much?"she asked"i never saw something like that for school...why did you do that?"i said"because i'm the type who slacks off during school always was but when i put the pics of you then write like a quote of you saying "you can do it Aly i believe in you" it helps me to keep the motivation...because i want to make you proud of me in my mind...it's all i have is to believe in something"she said and i smiled"wow...that's really majestic Alicia"i said"somehow that makes me happy i'm helping you symbolically with your weaknesses and making them strengths"i said and she smiled and blushed"i'm really happy you came to see me Damon...these past couple months are lonesome because i have no friends here in Florida only in New York...."she said"well we have many days to hang...i just met you and i want to be your closest friend Alicia"i said and she covered her smile and i smiled"that makes me so happy you don't even know"she said and i smiled and i hugged her and she held my pinky with hers and i didn't mind it...Aly told me how she's scared everyday because it's only been a month since she found out she was Type 2 Diabetic...that one day she won't wake up and scared she will die young...i felt really bad i wish i can make it go away"just eat healthy...you will be okay"i said and she smiled but tears were in her eyes still and i hugged her tight and i tried to calm her down and when she did and then i smiled"lets talk about something else happy stuff...tell me anything...i hate to see you cry"i said and she nodded her head"well...i like to make a video with you one day"she said"okay we will make it happen"i said and she smiled"how bout this...tell me what you want to do someday with me now that we are friends and twins"i said showing the wristband and she smiled and laughed"well i just want to hang with you...anything we can do...just as long as we do it together"she said and i smiled"okay..."i said and smiled...a gust of wind made Alicia shiver and i smiled"your cold?here have my hoddie"i said about to hand her my hoodie"no...i'm fine...i have a hoddie and i don't want you to get sick...lets head back and drive somewhere"she said and i smiled"okay lets go"i said and i started running"hey!!!"she said"you need the exercise...come on"i said and she smiled and ran after me she couldn't catch up...i stopped to breath and she couldn't run anymore and i smiled and she grabbed my hand and i looked at her hand and i smiled"are you trying to kill me"she said and i looked at her and i gazed into her eyes and she blushed"what?"she said shyly and i let go of her hand out of nervousness and she played like that didn't hurt a little and i smiled"nothing lets go"i said nicely and she followed me and when we got to my car we went in it and she looked at me"your really cool Damon...i thought only in dreams i'll get to hang with you...but dreams sometime attend to come true"she said and i looked at her"Kiss me my prince for tho I have been sleepwalking threw my whole life and I need you to wake me up from a dream but if you kiss me you will awaken me and then I’ll know this is real…"i said and Alicia looked at me"you wrote that...on tumblr....right"i said nervous"yeah..."she said and blushed"what about it?"she said nervously"just one kiss"i mumbled to my self"huh?"she said and i looked at her and i leaned in close and she closed her eyes and i kissed her cheek because i chickened out and she looked at me and she smiled"you didn't say where"i said and she laughed a little"yep...that i didn't do"she said...we drove around and we went out to a vegan restaurant and i got some pasta and Aly got some too and i whipped her mouth"we need a thing.."i said"what?"she said and giggled"a thing...every friend has a thing...what about the pinky swear...it's cute and it means trust and promises...both things close friends has"i said and she smiled"okay...i like it"she said and we did it...

"now every time we see each other...we greet each other with this...its our thing"i said and she smiled"okay.."she said and bit her lip cutely...after we ate we went to Downtown Disney with our pinkies wrapped with each other..."Alicia?"a guy came up and Alicia smiled"Jordan!"she said and went to hug him and i smiled"Damon this is Jordan he sings in the band called The Ready Set"she said ad i looked at him..

"hey"i said and Jordan smiled"hey Dude"he said"this is Damon Fizzy...the guy i talked about"i said"Oh So Your The Prince"he said and bowed down to me"Alicia is non-stop talking about this prince she wishes to be with"he said"you seem like a nice guy...so i'm okay with you"he said and i smiled.."Alicia is a sweet girl...i met her not to long ago...but she is pretty cool"he said"i know"i said and smiled"so Alicia we should hang before i get back on tour"he said"yeah sounds good"she said and he smiled"see you dude"he said and pat my back and i nodded my head"that was wired"i said pulling on a piece of my hair and she smiled and held my pinky with hers again"he's a nice guy but he's a flirt"she said"a flirt..."i said"yeah he likes me but...he understands i'm not looking for a right now guy i'm looking for the one"she said and i looked at her and that made me nervous...she could fall for him...if he says the right things....He Can't Have Her....because i like her...but i'm to shy to make a move or say how i feel.....