The Poisioned Kiss

Chapter 1:She Kissed Me?

I Met Alicia at playlist live...she begged me to see her and also i wanted to see her she was coolskies...we agreed to meet at the park and when i saw her i smiled"hey Alicia"i said and hugged her and she hugged back and i smiled and then she smiled too"please call me Aly"she said"alrighty i will and she looked at me she was shy around me"just be yourself around me...i won't bite"i said and she smiled"yeah"i said and i smiled and i we started walking she told me she has diabetes for about a month now...she says she scared and she sometime don't eat anything because she don't want the numbers to go high"that is scary to deal with but don't starve yourself they will go down if you hang with me...i tend to suck the energy out of people..."i said and i made a face"wow...that sounded so bad...why would i say that?"i said and she laughed"its alright i knew what you mean"she said"so whats your numbers now?"i asked"umm...359"she said"thats really high"i said"yeah"she said and i grabbed her hand"lets run maybe that will bring it down a little"i said and she smiled and nodded her head and i smiled and started to run with her hand in mine we ran until we couldn't breath Aly was the first to run out of breath..not even 2 blocks she was out of shape"okay running doesn't seem to help because you have to run more then 2 blocks"i said and she laughed"i'm sorry i just not the excersing type"she said"me nether"i said and she smiled"how bout the swing...i can swing on that for a half and hour and it will bring it down"she said"okay lets do it"i said and we went to the swings we listen to music and swung on them and we sang along horribly until we were out of breath and she smiled at me"i think your really cute Damon"she said and i smiled and blushed"thanks Aly...your cute yourself"i said and she smiled and laughed a little...after like and hour we stopped swinging and we just sat on them and talked and i smiled"i know your hurting Damon"she said and i looked at her"i want to be that girl that is there for you"she said"because where so alike its just unreal"she said and i looked at her eyes and she held my hand and i squeezed it a little and she looked at me in my eyes not my pimples just my eyes and then she looked at my lips...she leaned in and kissed me and i let her...she was a nice girl i didn't want to reject her...but when her lips touched mine my heart beat went fast my hands became sweaty and my body reacting to it like if i loved someone....i never knew just one simple kiss can change the way you feel like in a snap...when she stopped and pulled away my eyes slowly opened and looked at her pretty face and i began to blush a lot and she smiled and touched my face her hands cold but i like the feel of my cheek pressed up to the palm of her hand and i grabbed her hand and rubbed my cheek a little and i smiled....she kissed me and now she stuck with me...later that night we walked back to where she was dropped off"so i guess this is goodbye"i said and put my hands in my pockets and i got close and she smiled"i'm gonna miss you so much"she said and i looked at her"it's not forever...i'll call you..we can hang sometime"i said and she smiled"i'll like that...umm sorry for just kissing you like that..."she said"no...it's fine really...sometimes you just have to take that moment...it was there and you took it so i'm not mad..and plus i kinda liked it"i said nervous when really i loved it and she smiled as she wait for her dad to pick her up i waited with her so i know she is safe and she was gone...i miss her already.....