Status: Working

Bendable but Not Breakable

Prologue.

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Sophia Forget. Yeah, I know. It is an odd last name and yes, I’ve been teased my entire life because of it. Although my last name is Forget, I actually remember everything and when I say everything, it is EVERYTHING. Why you may ask? Well, I have an eidetic memory. My parents found about it when I was like two years old or something like that.

My father is Michael Forget, he’s a business man. But he’s not the business man dad that you see in the movies, he actually cares about me and my siblings (I’ll get on that later) and tries to spend as much time with us as he cans. Mom owns a library in New Jersey’s downtwon called ‘Ellie’s place’ and she heritated my grandfather’s fortune. She’s not the average woman and spends all her money on clothes, she saves it and invests in good things. Her name is Caroline Forget, by the way.

As for my siblings, they are a pain in the ass but I love them anyway. I’m the old sister; Michael Jr. is 21, Kaithlyn is 16 and Thomas is 15. Mikey, as I call him, is majoring in global business, just like dad. He’s also the captain of the basketball team at Berkley, you can tell that he’s not neccesarily a genius. Katie is a junior at New Jersey’s high school. I think out of all my siblings, she’s the one I hold the best relationship with. We’ve got each other’s back. Last but not least, Thomas. He’s a monster and he’s always messing with me but I love my baby brother. He’s a freshman because he’s dislexic and had some problems in middle school and that just makes him even more amazing.

Continuing to introduce myself, I studied at Stanford. I hold a B.A. in Psychology and a PhD in Social Psychology. I was easy for me, I have an eidetic memory after all. I work at Washington, D.C. now at an elementary school and I really like my job. Apart from that, I love photography and playing guitar, that’s why I own a recording studio. My best friend in the whole round world is Elizabeth Jones, Liz for short. I used to think I had more but as I mentioned at the very first paragraph, people change.

I’m a hopeless romantic but a damn realistic.

I’ve been hurted and I’ve got trust issues, I’m bendable but not breakable.

Everything changed, everything got better when Dr. Spencer Reid walked in my life.

Let’s start this.