Status: In-progress. Love comments :D

Me! Fall in Love? HA!!

Yay! Road Trip! (Sense the Sarcasm)

Moving across country is supposed to be fun right? Wrong! You are supposed to go to see the sights, get out, take pictures; pretend you are holding mountains all that fun stuff, but no. My mom is in such a hurry to get to our aunt’s house in Minnesota that whatever I did see was in a drive by. Grr!
After stopping for dinner, we finally made it Aunt Desiree’s house. It was a huge mansion, 3 stories, a dark purple color with black curtains, it looked like a Goth house and while I hated my auntie dearest (sarcasm), I really hope that when she dies she will leave me her house.
Ruining the view of the perfect house was my aunt standing in front of the black, old fashioned door. Her face kind of ruined the whole picture. She is practically a pencil. Her face super strict, like you usually can see if a person is strict by their expressions but my aunt’s actually looked like super strict, she wasn’t smiling, she had a huge scowl on her face, like she wished we would get off her property. She even had a sign saying: Trespassers Will Be Prosecuted! Keep Off My Lawn!” The best part of it all is that she’s a teacher, a kindergarten teacher; though you can tell she hated kids.
“Alexia,” she nodded at me, her voice sounding like nails on a chalkboard. I grimaced. “Piper,” she continued glancing at my mom.
“Desiree!” My mom said happily. “Oh, I’ve missed you so!”
“The feeling’s mutual,” auntie dearest replies in her witch’s voice. “Follow me to your rooms,” she said walking inside. As she went, she told us this long list of things we were not allowed to do or touch. At the end of it I got that I was to stay in my room unless I had to go to the bathroom, eat, or drink. But I wasn’t allowed to touch anything in the room except for the bed and if I broke it then I would sleep outside.
I was instantly happy that I had brought my books and my laptop with me so I could update my stories on Mibba. I loved to read and write, like it’s my life, outside of friends, music and family. I check my email first before I did anything else. I jumped up clapping and doing a little dance when I saw I got 8 reviews!
Once I had settled down again, I looked the last three emails and screamed, like blood curdled scream! Mom ran in holding a baseball bat.
“What! What is it?” she yelled at me. I couldn’t speak I was freaking so bad. I just pointed to my laptop. She stared at me like I was crazy when she saw what the big deal was. “Seriously!” she half scoffed half yelled. “That’s all!”
I tried to speak but I still couldn’t, half because I was laughing that my mom came running in here like someone was trying to murder me and at my own reaction and half because I was still freaking. I nodded instead.
She glared and stomped out. It took a good five minutes, but I finally calmed down, mostly because I couldn’t read the new chapters of the books while I was in such a mood. I clicked the first one, screeched a little, and then got to reading.
After five minutes of reading my phone rang. I glanced at the caller ID, then at the time. It was around 9:30 and Alicia was already calling. I shook my head as I answered, “Yello?”
“Lex?” I heard her screech over the phone. I nodded before realizing she couldn’t see me.
“Yep,” I answered, making a popping sound at the end.
“Did you make it yet?” she questioned. I sighed knowing I was about to be chewed out for not calling her as soon as I sat down.
“Yep,” I replied and hurried with the explanation, “but there was an emergency and I forgot to call you!”
“Hmm, what was it?” she sighed sourly and continued before I answer. “Ooh let me guess someone updated?” She knew me so well.
“Uh, sorta,” I answered.
“What do you mean by ‘sorta,’ Lexis?”
I knew I was a goner. “Yes,” I sighed. I could practically hear her shaking her head.
“It’s nice to know how much I mean to you,” she teased.
“Oh trust me you mean a whole lot to me,” I said sincerely, “right after reading, writing, mom, nana, books, dogs, cats, spiders, my family, and my (sarcastic) dear aunt Desiree!”
“Ooh below Desiree! Ouch!” she laughed. I giggled with her. I already missed her so.
“I’m teasing,” I told her when I calmed down, “you are right up there with spiders!”
“Yeah whatever,” she dismissed. I grinned and looked at my laptop reading. I guess I must have been silent for a while because I heard Alicia’s collective sigh on the other end. “Ok Lexis, I get it I will call you tomorrow before school ok?”
“Ok! You sure you don’t want to talk now?” I asked only half paying attention.
“No, it’s fine I know how into the story you are.”
“Thank you for understanding,” I replied gratefully.
“Uh-uh,” she grumbled before hanging up. I feel a pang of guilt but this is me and she knows that I don’t mean to put her on the back burner.

When I awoke I was able to get through breakfast, showering, and getting dressed before my phone rang.
“Hey Alicia, I wanted to tell you I’m so sorry,” I answered not looking at the caller ID and went on before she could answer. “I know that you said it was fine, but I should have said a better good-bye! I’m so so so sorry please forgive me!”
“Well,” I heard an amused male voice on the other end say; it was definitely not my best friend. “How could I not forgive you, when you begged so sincerely?” I was too shocked to answer. “But maybe you could tell me what I’m forgiving you for?” Silence.
“Umm,” was the best thing I could come up with, I’m such an idiot, I should have checked the caller ID.
“Awe!” the voice cooed. “Speechless in my presence and we haven’t even seen each other!”
That got me all angry. “How dare you!” I raised my voice. “You don’t know me from Eve, and yet you have the audacity to tease me like we have known each other for how whole lives! How did you even get this number! Are you a stalker?! Am I about to be shot in the head? OH NO! No! Please don’t I have so much to live for! Please! Please! Please! You don’t have to do this! Just please don’t! I’ve never even been kissed before! Don’t take that experience away from me!” I would have been close to tears if I could cry. OK so maybe my imagination can be a little over active.
The voice started to laugh, it sounded kind of sexy. “Wow you’re a feisty little thing aren’t you.”
“No! I am not a ‘thing’ I’m a human being,” I raised my head defiantly. Hey, if he’s stalking me then he could see me. Suddenly I clamped my hand over my mouth. “Oh no please don’t take that offensively, I have a habit of speaking my mind, just please let me live!”
He laughed again. “First off,” he started, “I’m not a stalker much less a murderer.”
“Then how did you get this number?” I interrupted him.
“Do you know a Walsh Bagger?” he asked ignoring my question.
“No, but you didn’t answer my question.” I replied through gritted teeth.
“I accidently put in the wrong number; I meant to put a five in instead of a two. Sorry that was my bad.” Though everything else he had said had been with arrogance now that was gone and sincerity rang loud and clear.
“Your right,” I agreed, “it is your bad! Now I’m going to hang up but please stop stalking me, and don’t do anything you’ll regret, like taking the life of a girl with virgin lips!” He chuckled and I hung up. Whew.
I got another call 2 minutes later, this time I made sure it was Alicia, and explained everything that happened. She laughed till she cried. “Did you really accuse him of being a stalker?” she asked giggling.
“Yes,” I said in a small voice. She laughed harder.
“My best friend is crazy!” she just kept repeating while she laughed. “Listen I have to get to school,” she started, “but I’ll talk to you later, kay?”
“Fine!” I huffed. She hung up still laughing. Grr! I will never live this one down.

Back on the road again I was relieved to be away from Aunt Desiree, not so thrilled about leaving the house, but hey, you can’t have everything you wish for. Today’s journey was a lot like yesterdays, in the fact of no stopping for sites.
This was the worst road trip ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! How are you? Probably anxious for the next chapter, well here it is. For the song On The Road Again by Willie Nelson. :D Enjoy!