Said & Done.

Kindness.

Lucy rubbed her face, ‘morning?’ John smiled making waffles, ‘I made you some’ ‘thanks’ putting syrup on, he joined her, ‘good night, last night’ ‘glad you thought so-’ sipping juice, ‘one of my best, good company’ he smiled, ‘thanks for breakfast, and getting me home, and saving me from douchebags’ he laughed, ‘any time, and anyway, you’re practically my girlfriend, of course I’m going to stop douchebags, that’s my girl’ she smiled, ‘girlfriend, huh?’ he nodded with a smile, ‘if that’s ok with you?’ she turned round, and sat on the edge of the table, ‘but you haven’t even kissed me?’ ‘I didn’t need to, to fall for you’ she smiled, pulling him up by his shirt, they clashed lips, ‘that helped’ they giggled.

Putting her case back in the car, ‘you know I was kinda amazed you came?’ John smiled, ‘I knew back then, I just wanted to make sure, and I was proven right, I wanna know you better than anyone else’ kissing her nose, she smiled, ’come on, then we better get back to AZ, I’ve never been so gutted about leaving actually’ locking up, ‘mutual’ heading home, John played Transatlanticism, ‘well, keep it light, why don’tcha?’ ‘you want happy music?’ ‘I think so, cheer us up, not tiny vessels’ he laughed, ‘I apologise, but you put me in charge’ he grinned, ‘it’s a good job I like you, John’ they laughed.

‘I’ll see you soon?’ he smiled, ‘after that everyday’ pulling on her waist, kissing her softly, she ran her fingers in circles on his neck, ‘I think your friends-’ ‘band’ ‘are watching us, and I think there jaws are on the floor’ he grinned, ‘I’ve never fallen in love before, I guess it’s surprising’ she smiled, ‘yeah, I guess’ kissing him softly, ‘I’ll see you tomorrow’ ‘tomorrow, darling’ he grinned, going inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Tiny Vessels is a really sad song on Transatlanticism by Death Cab For Cutie).

hope you like :)