Said & Done.

Compassion.

6 weeks later:-

‘I’m sorry I’ve been so busy’ ‘darling, John, you’re in a band, I’m not expecting you to be waiting for me with soup every night, if I liked soup’ he laughed, ‘thank you, just I hate being away from you’ kissing her neck, ‘I know, I miss you too, but I have so much work, I just don’t think about it’ finishing some marking, ‘I’m glad to be home with you babe’ holding her close, ‘and, my mum wants to meet you, I do talk about you a lot’ he blushed, ‘I don’t mind, maybe Sunday, I’ll bake a pie’ John smiled, ‘how do you do it?’ ‘how do you’ kissing her neck, ‘I want you to myself for the first time’ ‘you’ll get it, I promise’ he grinned, ‘Saturday?’ ‘yeah, that’s fine’ he grinned.

‘Ma, this is Lucy my girlfriend’ ‘lovely to meet you Mrs O’Callaghan’ she smiled, ‘Jenny’ ‘lovely to meet you’ ‘John goes on about you’ she smiled, ‘that’s very sweet of him, he’s a compassionate fella, I have no idea how he puts up with all my work’ John looked at her, ‘but I tour?’ ‘but you don’t have my attention when I’m in the same room, at least on tour you’re away, to not get it’ he laughed, ‘I can see why he likes you’ ‘I can’t sometimes’ they laughed, heading to the kitchen, ‘I made apple pie, I hope, John!’ ‘I took a little slice’ he smirked, ‘that’s huge, I’m sorry-’ ‘I know John’s appetite, John show her round’ Jenny laughing it off, he nodded, showing her round.

They dipped their feet in the pool, ‘you sleep in your parent’s office, why didn’t you tell me?’ ‘because-’ rubbing his neck, ‘I was embarrassed too?’ ‘John!’ she nudged him, ‘you know you can move in with me?’ ‘are you sure?’ ‘I’m taking a chance, but you know, young and foolish’ she grinned he grinned back, ‘really?’ she nodded, ‘I hate the thought of you there, when you could be with me, comfortable and keeping me warm’ he smiled, kissing her hand which he was holding, ‘and, you say I’m compassionate’ ‘well, if you don’t give yourself away, who are you going to share your life with?’ he smiled, ‘indeed’ ‘I think you’ve been hanging with me too much’ they laughed.

‘I love you’ kissing her head, ‘I love you too, but be honest and don’t eat my apple pie without permission’ he grinned, ‘I promise’ kissing her softly, he took her waist, kissing her neck, ‘home?’ ‘definitely’.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)