Said & Done.

Strength.

A year later.

‘Lu!’ John picked her up, as she wrapped her legs round him, standing backstage, ‘hey!’ he kissed her hard on the lips, ‘I think it was a year ago we got back from California for the first time, and made you my girlfriend’ she nodded, ‘indeed, it was’ he kissed her softly, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too, you were good out there’ he smiled, ‘I’m glad you think so’ she nodded, ‘always will, I think’ he grinned, ‘good’ ‘why you so nervous?’ she asked, taking his shaking hand, ‘I have a plan’ she nodded, ‘okay, whatever it is, I’ll say yes, I love you’, he smiled, ‘does that include marrying me?’ ‘yes, that does’ John grinned, ‘good’ slipping a ring on her finger, ‘you’re incredible, John’ he laughed, ‘I’m not’ ‘took some strength to do that’ he smiled, ‘you’re telling me’ kissing him deeply on the lips, ‘I’m thinking a new name for a new term?’ she smiled, ‘I like that’ kissing.

John pulled her hand to the table, ‘Lucy is marrying me’ they looked at him, ‘serious?’ ‘yes, I could have told a year ago, I was going to do that’ even she looked a little surprised, ‘well, I’m glad we stuck together, love’ they laughed, ‘I knew we would’ taking her hand, ‘you play music to how you feel, which is sometimes really annoying, and, you are messy, and-’ ‘thank you, want me to take that back?’ ‘I love you, fuck no’ they laughed, he grinned, ‘I love you too’ kissing her softly, ‘and, don’t let me get away with it’ ‘you probably always will, but you will take out the trash’ he laughed, ‘I did that in California’ he grinned, ‘yeah, you did, I wanna go home?’ he smirked ‘good idea’.

they lived happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) x