Status: If you like this then let me know if i should make a story about her life before and how everything got started.

Remember?

Remember?

White walls, all around. Pacing I wonder why am I here? I’m not insane. This is where the crazy people go, I’m not crazy. I hold in the screams of frustration, there was no door, I was trapped. “Alright I’m not crazy anymore let me out!” I yell hoping someone will open the door that I wish I knew where it was. I continue to pace over the hours, I think it was hours, was it years? Maybe minutes? Wait why am I here? What happened? Where’s Kylee?
One week ago
“Amber” my best friend, Kylee says shoving me hard, “What?” I ask confused. I had started to day dream, when she shoved me; I knew she was mad at me but, why? “Why would you do this to me?” staring at her bewildered. What did she mean? I hadn’t done anything. “You know what you did?” she raged, my mind starts to worry, I did something. What did I do? “I don’t understand?” I beg her to calm down. “Until you’re ready to be honest, I’m not talking to you!” she screams and stomps away, leaving me alone in the mall. I didn’t do well by myself. Things would get weird, “Hello” I hear a seductive voice behind me, twirling around, and I see a boy with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was pale and taller than me. Tilting my head so I could see him all the way, “Who are you?” I said nerves “Eli, you” he reached to touch me but, I quickly flinched away. “Amber,” I said hesitantly, I didn’t like this guy. “I have to go.” Quickly turning I start fast walking down the hall, I hear chuckling and then Eli beside me, easily keeping my pace. “Amber, do you like parties?” his eyebrow raises slightly, when I shake my head frantically. “A pretty girl like you don’t go to parties?” he didn’t look surprised at all. “No, I don’t like people.” I let out softly, I hated crowds, people like to talk and when they're more, they defiantly want to talk. “I can take you were there isn’t too many people.” He says slowly waiting for my reaction, I didn’t like him. He was talking to me and asking me things. “I’m fine” I try and lose him but, sadly my house is 10 miles away and I didn’t have a car. I wasn’t allowed to drive because of my condition. “Would you like a ride?” I started to feel antsy, where was Kylee? She leaving me alone too long. She abandon me? Panic started to rise, I was alone and this guy, wait do I know him?
My mind feels fuzzy and I look up “Do I know you?” I ask, my mind still hazing “Yes. I’m your boyfriend.” I stop for a moment, I had a boyfriend, oh yeah his names Eli “Oh what are you doing?” my mood lifted, “I’m taking you on a date.” I see something in his eyes but, it quickly disappeared. “Why do I feel funny?” The clouds in my mind started to disappear. “You have a disease called Alzheimer, but that’s not what the real disease is called, they have no clue what it really is” I nod, remembering the doctors but, why couldn’t I remember faces. “Where are we going?” we walked underneath a bridge “To my world, where you belong.” He said words I didn’t understand and the wall reviled a door, it felt familiar. Taking my hand, he lead me in the door and then seals the door shut. I was in a garden, it was night time and there was a full moon. “This is pretty” I say scanning the garden “It should be considering you did it all yourself.” Shocked I look around then a memory happens. I was in the garden with many other women’s, I was dressed in a red satin gown and my strawberry blonde hair hung low around my waist. I was telling the women in a kind way how I wanted the garden to look and then I worked with them. Smiling I look up to Eli who was staring intently at me, “I remember” his face breaks into a grin. “Cazy” his voice echoes in the garden, I watch in the direction as a fox jump out of the bushes landing in my arms. It was an instinct to try and catch something flying at me. “Who is she?” I ask petting her, she licked my chin “I got her to you when you first came here.” I didn’t remember that, “Oh” I said still holding her. “Well let’s go let the others know your home.” Others? My eyebrows furrow, what others? “Your friends, my servants” nodding I continue to walk with him. This oddly felt so familiar “Miss Amber! Your Home!” a very plump woman runs to me and wraps me in a tight hug, causing Cazy to jump out of my arms. “My names Hannah honey. This is Ralph, Keria, Jamie, and Shelly.” I looked at all the faces oddly familiar “it’s okay Hun. You just had another episode.” Episode? I look up at Eli in confusion, his face looked hard but, his eyes were soft and I could see love in them. Smiling up at him, I look back at the women.

Eli P.OV.
I wish she could remember me, I brought her here two years ago and we had slowly fallen madly in love. Well after she accepted the fact that I saved her not kidnapped. She was sweet and spicy but, now she was sweet and confused. I’ve been searching for the source of her memory lost but, I couldn’t find it. One day she was fine then she vanished, and when I found her back in her world she had lost her memory. I’ve brought her back four time’s already and she just keeps disappearing, and her memory disappears with her. “Eli” I hear her soft voice, looking down, I see my sweet Amber and her sparkling green eyes, many people in the other world thought she was crazy. “Come on its bed time.” She was so small and delicate. After the second time I realized she wasn’t faking it and I mentally beat myself up, I had slapped her once, on the first time I brought her back, I almost broke her jaw. After that I was so careful, I didn’t want her scared of me. Only if I could bring her memory back she would remember we were in love. “She back?” I see Melinda ask sweetly, she was Amber’s best friend; she helped her wash and dress. Took care of her when I had to leave and I trusted her fully. “Amber it’s me, Mel, you remember me right” Melinda asks cautiously, she learned not to hug her when they first met, or act crazy like they use to. I knew it sadden Melinda, that Amber had lost her memory. Amber shakes her head slightly, “I think.” She said unsure, Melinda smiles and says “Well you’ll get to know me soon enough.”

Amber’s P.O.V
I watch the girl called Mel leave; “Come on” Eli gently leads me to a room with a big bed and a closet. “I had to remove some things” he said looking sadden, I wonder why? Not realizing how exhausted I am, I crawl in the bed, and fall fast asleep.
Four days later
“I see a unicorn.” I giggle; I was sitting in Eli’s lap and watching a unicorn run through a field. There were so many of them. “Your silly” he says tickling me, we had grown close in the last four days. It seemed as if I knew him, I found out that he’s an Elf and I was half Fey. He was teaching me slowly what they all were and what powers they had, he didn’t teach me too much about Fey though. I was in a different dimension, where he lived and many others like him lived. The days past slowly and my memory never came back.
One Week Later
“I don’t want you to go.” I was sitting in the dining room, pouting. Eli chuckles then sighs, “I’ll be back tomorrow. You can do a bunch of stuff with Melinda.” I perked up a bit, I did like Mel. “Will you hurry?” I plead, I don’t know why but, I felt attached to him in a way. “Of course” with that he lightly kisses me and then leaves. “Come on Amber, let’s go to my room.” Melinda had come in and was pulling me up by the arm. “What are we going to do?” I ask cheerfully I could live without him for one day. “All kinds of fun stuff.” Her attitude changed slowly and she shoved me in her room “What are-” I was cut off roughly when she pinned me down “Why must you keep coming back?” she hissed in my ear. I stared up at her confused and frighten. “I’ll give you one last chance to leave and forget about here, if you come back your dead.” I started sobbing “I don’t want to leave!” I hiccupped, why she was being like this “I love Eli and you keep taking him away, I’ll kill you if you come back.” Blink, I’m lying on a sidewalk back in my world, Struggling I fight to keep my memory’s but, there ripped out of my mind and a cloud settles around blocking any memory I remember. Where was I? Looking around I saw a sign that read Institution of Roland. I remember that place, where was Kylee? “Miss are you okay” a woman started coming toward me; I remembered face somehow, screaming I tried hitting her. Why was I doing this “Grab her” I heard the command, soon I was dragged in the building and locked in a white room. The woman smile’s evilly and then just disappears.
A day later

Everything was white the only color was my clothes on. Pacing I wonder why am I here? I’m not insane. This is where the crazy people go, I’m not crazy. I hold in the screams of frustration, there was no door, I was trapped. “Alright I’m not crazy anymore let me out!” I yell hoping someone will open the door that I wish I knew where it was. I continue to pace over the hours, I think it was hours, was it years? Maybe minutes? Wait why am I here? What happened? Where’s Kylee? The door creaks open and I see a man standing there “Who are you?” he looked familiar “My names Eli.”