Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

bets coming true

Whilst Dean was researching random stuff on the laptop Sam came in saying he was going to the grocery store. I had been a bit bored so i said i would come with him. It was nice just casually talking to him. He seemed to open up to me so i think we both had hearts to hearts. Of course he asked about me and Dean.
“what about it?” i asked
“well have you....done it yet?” i giggled and slapped his arm “what?”he replied acting hurt
“no we have not!” i said sounding proud of it.
Sam looked really surprised as we checked out of the supermarket and got into the car. “why so surprised?”
“well.. lets say normally he is quick to get in there!” i laughed “what its true, ok let me bet you $20 that when you get back he will make the move”
I sat there and pondered over it before nodding my head “deal!”
He spat on his hand and went to shake it and i did the same. Our hands went together and all i had to say was “ thats gross. Really gross”
We got back to the motel and Sam took all the bags and before we both entered our rooms i went up to him and said “how long would it take him to crumble if im a total bitch to him?”
He raised an eyebrow at me for the fact i was messing with Dean and said “not long at all if he makes the move on you” we both chuckled and went our separate ways. I prepared myself but i didn’t prepare on what i was going to be like when it actually happened.
I walked into the room and shut the door behind me, i turned around to put my bag on the small table next to me. The minute i turned back around i was pinned to the door by an eager Dean. He crashed his lips into mine which took me by surprise. He had his arm resting above my head on the door and the other around my waist. His tongue danced on my lips begging to be let in but i was going to make him wait. I put my hands around his face and pulled him away. His eyes were full of confusion and lust at the same time. I whispered into his ear “be right back”.
I snuck underneath his arm and ran to the bathroom. But before i shut the door i made sure he caught my wink and smile as i shut it. I saw a smile creep on his lips as he caught on.
After about 5 minutes in there i went back out and couldn’t see Dean. A minute later i turned around and was lifted onto the bed with Dean hovering over me. Shirtless in fact. He gave me a smile as he pinned my arms above my head and said “you can see...but you cant touch!”. My face dropped in horror
“you son of a bitch!”
I think we both got to the point of no return when we both needed each other so desperately. Dean let go of my arms and his lips crashed into min as he put his hands on my hips. My hands roamed his glowing skin and muscles which made him smile. I finally let his tongue in and i swear he sighed in happiness. I think we both got a bit lost in what we were doing because after 5 minutes i was only in my knickers and bra and he was only in his boxers. We both smirked at each other and to simple put it one thing led to another. Izzy is right i am such a whore.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked the chapter. I didnt want to go in loads of detail so i left it to your imaginations on the last part! comments appreciated <3 :)